It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge tells DOJ to charge McCabe or drop investigation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Deetermined

The only reason McCabe hasn't been officially charged yet is because they're waiting to complete ALL of their investigations on him so they can charge him all at once.

That's the key, but it goes even deeper. McCabe is one person; there are others tied in with him, and if he is charged, these others will start covering their tracks. I'm convinced the idea is to make the charges in rapid succession to prevent this.

I totally agree. I'm hoping that charges for Comey are announced at the same time.

I'm trying to figure out what a judge is doing interfering in an investigation? Once the charges are brought, the judge holds all the power, but until then? What rat has he got in this race? I have never heard of a judge deciding he specifics of an investigation before. The most he should do is determine if evidence presented is legally obtained, after charges are brought.

TheRedneck

If I had to guess, McCabe's got his attorney telling the judge that dragging this out is preventing CNN from putting him on the air as much as he needs to make money. He probably feels like it's the equivalent of having already been charged and waiting the two years for his court date to roll around and waiting for his name to be cleared.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So a judge is telling the trump administration to hurry up with an investigation into McCabe when the fbi helped create a situation that had trump investigated for 3 year and running and no judges had the ball to try and hurry that up. It seems like complete hypocrisy to me

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

If I had to guess, McCabe's got his attorney telling the judge that dragging this out is preventing CNN from putting him on the air as much as he needs to make money. He probably feels like it's the equivalent of having already been charged and waiting the two years for his court date to roll around and waiting for his name to be cleared.

Someone needs to explain to this judge the difference between being charged and feeling like being charged, then.

He is supposed to already know that.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Still sounds like the problem before mentioned.

Stop supporting a broken system.

Problem: I can't win at ping pong

Solution: Stop playing ping pong and suggest another activity

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I've never seen any high-profile politician in my lifetime ever go to prison. It would be nice.

Never? The governor of the sixth most populated state in America went to prison less than 5 years ago.

Two members of the US Congress went to prison this year alone. Anthony Weiner was pretty high profile...until he showed his weiner to a 15 year old. Former speaker of the House went to prison a few years ago.

I mean...if the Speaker of the House or a sitting governor doesn't constitute 'high-profile' then what does? Just the POTUS and VP?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This won't fly long. McCabe is the subject of ongoing
investigations. I expect a letter from the DOJ soon
telling the judge where to get off.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Or nothing will happen, just like with the 13 or so Benghazi investigations.

Are they going to lock her up?

Hell, are they going to even bring one indictment of former Obama administration officials?

Nah, it a big nothingburger.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser
So a judge is telling the trump administration to hurry up with an investigation into McCabe when the fbi helped create a situation that had trump investigated for 3 year and running and no judges had the ball to try and hurry that up. It seems like complete hypocrisy to me

Transparency=Bad
Hidden Agendas=Good
The flow of leaked information is outstanding! but has had unintended consequences; EVERYONE becomes a lawyer/activist and exists on equal footing. Secrecy has its points (watch the total destruction of this democracy happen by professional dumb people).

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Or nothing will happen, just like with the 13 or so Benghazi investigations.
Are they going to lock her up? Hell, are they going to even bring one indictment of former Obama administration officials?
Nah, it a big nothingburger.

I really want to serve (any position coffee/copy clerk) under the likes of a cowardly Sec. of State Clinton *I have your back! REALLY!* (but if you unfortunately die because I did not act to protect you don't raise such a fuss I was too busy scheming).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join