It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US IG Calls special meeting in Congress. Its On!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Trivia for you:

Who said it’s all just a ”vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he ran for president.”

Pantsuit Mary

Did I win?

crap her name

was hillarity,

oops sorry I forgot.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
let me guess, nothing happens?

you can call me psychic after nothing happens

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
let me guess, nothing happens?

you can call me psychic after nothing happens

Hillary will run(using a walker) again...

Attack of the Zombie Candidate!!

the SS detail will call her "sack of potatos"

so yea somthings gonna happen.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The IG or someone better do something FAST. Soon these rabid feral democrats will be like zombies looking for live brains, just like return of the living dead part 2. They are already practically there, and they are spreading their disease. Those with extreme TDS are so far gone at this point they will sacrifice all their freedoms and any livable future including their children's futures, because if any of the real life zombie democrats win the day they will reinforce their grip on power to an astonishing level of diabolical hell on earth, and on steroids.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I have no idea what you are talking about, are you drooling by chance?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati
Will huma re appear as well?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: TomLawless
For those of us peeking at work, can anyone summarize what this was all about?

Like I said before, Pompeo will need to resign soon.

It depends on how one defines "soon".

I give it 30 days.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Extorris
Its about schiff writing the complaint.
You are behind.

mmmmmm

No. Not even remotely close.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Extorris
Its about schiff writing the complaint.
You are behind.

mmmmmm

No. Not even remotely close.

Pfft like you have been right about anything?
Run along with silly people
Schiff is burned, publicly
The only question is who he makes a deal on

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
For those of us peeking at work, can anyone summarize what this was all about?

Like I said before, Pompeo will need to resign soon.

It depends on how one defines "soon".

I give it 30 days.

That's also my time frame for the Supreme Court interceding in Pelosi's illegal impeachment process.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Some of the documents turned over to Congress by the State Dept IG today came from Rudy Giuliani.

thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Some of the documents turned over to Congress by the State Dept IG today came from Rudy Giuliani.

thehill.com...

Ball Buster of the Month so far 😃 🐇

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lol.... sorted and contained in labeled trump properties folders.. you sure that the great left wing conspiracy doesnt involve Rudy being planted into trumps legal team by the dems to frame him?
He seems to be doing more to sink trump than help him.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

.... you sure that the great left wing conspiracy doesnt involve Rudy being planted into trumps legal team by the dems to frame him?

Really? We will see how this House Clown Circus plays out. Meanwhile, Trump slowly and legally collects the evidence needed. It's not going to end well for one side and I don't think that's Trumps side.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He has documentation on the Ukraine phone call and that whole fiasco.

The call was a typical normal call between two leaders...no fiasco outside of the left trying to make it just that. I guess when the news says a narrative 200 times people see it as a truth. When you repeat something 6 to 20 times people remember it as fact.... I guess you got a few more "fiascoes" to go...

I think the well is running dry soon because their lies are starting to fall on deaf ears. Thank you all who love freedom!

The IG handed over the proof that there was some Democrat lies about to be exposed to paraphrase and specifically the soliciting aid from Foreign entities on fabricating the lies that embarrass the US and our POTUS that are exposed lies. BAM!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Lol.... sorted and contained in labeled trump properties folders.. you sure that the great left wing conspiracy doesnt involve Rudy being planted into trumps legal team by the dems to frame him?

I wonder. No doubt.

One thing Rudy does have is a skill for bringing down actual corruption. Just ask the mob!

Truly, he looks like he is having fun being right. So I am guessing that he is all in with DJT at this point.
edit on 3-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I wonder. No doubt.

One thing Rudy does have is a skill for bringing down actual corruption. Just ask the mob!

Truly, he looks like he is having fun being right. So I am guessing that he is all in with DJT at this point.

And Mueller worked to protect the mob in the Whitey Bulger case.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

The IG handed over the proof that there was some Democrat lies about to be exposed to paraphrase and specifically the soliciting aid from Foreign entities on fabricating the lies that embarrass the US and our POTUS that are exposed lies. BAM!

No matter how over the top the President Tweets etc can get, and we can all agree that at times he is too much, he did say something that puts an end to all of this, and that is "I gave the transcripts over and they speak for themselves". That is the bottom line truth that there is nothing there but the left's "evil" perceptions, conjectures and peculation with bias.

The part that really bothers me is a workmate of mine is very liberal who sees this as totally wrong and an impeachable offense, and I asked him how is this different or even at the level of what Obama did talking with foreign leaders, or Bush Clinton etc etc.

I also asked him if Biden's son making 50k a month for like 5 years from a company with direct ties to the Kremlin and organized crime while he was VP and now one of the Presidential front runners bothered him at all.

I then asked if Warren's use of claiming she was an American Indian to get special treatment and a job at Harvard being an minority of the poorest class of Americans means anything to him.

His answers were, what Obama did is in the pass. What Biden did with his son is no different than what Trump does with his kids. With Warren, she apologized and that makes it all good for him.

These answers/view as very typical of the left as they blow off anything bad that might be liberal and attack anything conservative no matter how small or insignificant.

When I pushed a little to show him his hypercritical views he just said, I don't want to talk about it....

edit on 3-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Former CIA director John Brennan expects to be interviewed by prosecutor John Durham in a few days.

mobile.twitter.com...

Progress

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Former CIA director John Brennan expects to be interviewed by prosecutor John Durham in a few days.

mobile.twitter.com...

Progress

Sweet news thanks for sharing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join