It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US IG Calls special meeting in Congress. Its On!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
For those of us peeking at work, can anyone summarize what this was all about?

What the State IG wanted to report hasn't been reported publicly yet.

The only news that might or might not be true is from TPM:

Now We Know: State IG Will Reportedly Brief Panels About Retaliation Allegations
talkingpointsmemo.com...

If accurate it is about threats and retaliation for the State Department employees interviewed by the Inspector General to confirm the Whistle Blower's report.

Like I said before, Pompeo will need to resign soon.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris
Its about schiff writing the complaint.
You are behind.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If you chose to believe cnn, he just handed over a bunch of documents that sound like the encyclopedia of conspiracy theories or something...
Beats me.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Oops
CONSPIRACY is the cry of dems

Its only the ig you know

Lol

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Same, time to pass out the cigarettes and blindfolds and have something our nation has needed for a century: good old fashioned execution of enemies of the Constitution wherever they squirm, slither and subvert.

The cabal will find zero support among the Citizenry when it meets its Just & Right Saddam-like end.

No negotiation, no quarter, no compromise. Many have been given a chance to take a side against the Constitution, and those demonstrated traitors deserve a Just traitor's end.

EDIT: For the cry-babies of the world: This wasn't a threat on my behalf to effect said execution of coward traitors, merely a statement of total and absolute unconditional support for their eventual execution. I may never get a switch to pull or flag to drop, but I'll certainly be cheering on the sidelines and providing moral support for that action no matter what it takes.
edit on 10/2/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
If you chose to believe cnn, he just handed over a bunch of documents that sound like the encyclopedia of conspiracy theories or something...
Beats me.

A congressman was just on NBC saying the same thing. That it was nothing but the state department promoting Trump & Giuliani conspiracy theories. Hahaha.

Idiots in the media were thinking that the state department was going to help the house Democrats impeach President Trump. They are stupid.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Probably the same congressman I was listening to on cnn...
I just find that hard to believe. Of course, it's not really any more insane than some of the other crap they've been saying so who knows.
Maybe I am right and the IG just came over to tell them all to just knock the crap off before their crap causes the downfall of the ukraine president of something.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine
Everyone is forgetting about the Letters every snake got during Bush Sr.s funeral !! Trump and Rudy have them by the short hairs whenever they want. Trump is laughing, trust me at that.

He can say a few words to his military in front of the press and Congress would be a heap of ruins at this point.

Everyone is sick of these crooks trying this Coup against our sitting President, whether you like the guy or not, making up lie after lie and going as far as they have is 100 percent Treason.

Rofl.
Do I sense a bit of sarcasm?
No way someone can write this and be serious

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Trivia for you:

Who said it’s all just a ”vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he ran for president.”

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Also by making the statement "this is not an outright impeachment " she lost ALL SUBPOENA power as this isnt an impeachment.

You do know that an impeachment inquiry gives the house no extra powers or legal abilities. The power of the house to investigate is not tied to impeachment.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Also by making the statement "this is not an outright impeachment " she lost ALL SUBPOENA power as this isnt an impeachment.

You do know that an impeachment inquiry gives the house no extra powers or legal abilities. The power of the house to investigate is not tied to impeachment.

Pelosi herself in a presser today said its not outright impeachment
So no impeachment powers
Have to have a floor vote first

Nice try tho

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: TomLawless
For those of us peeking at work, can anyone summarize what this was all about?

Like I said before, Pompeo will need to resign soon.

It depends on how one defines "soon".

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
LOL..."Propaganda Package" the Democrats call it.

This isn't what we were hoping for!: www.usnews.com...

Sounds like an ACCURATE version of the propaganda that Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Elijah Cummings, and Jerry Nadler continue to spew on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Justoneman

Its the state department IG.
He has documentation on the Ukraine phone call and that whole fiasco.
Still do not know what this documentation is but hopefully soon we will all be enlightened.

Still and Inspector General.

Maybe not the FBI version but it still is valid data.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
LOL..."Propaganda Package" the Democrats call it.

This isn't what we were hoping for!: www.usnews.com...

Sounds like an ACCURATE version of the propaganda that Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Elijah Cummings, and Jerry Nadler continue to spew on a daily basis.

Ruh roo
Think the big bad ic got turned back on those who sought to unseat potus?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No wonder President Trump got so angry at the REUTERS reporter this afternoon. He started the FAKE NEWS about what the State Department Inspector General was going to brief Congress on today.

Here's the FAKE NEWS (reprinted by Business Insider): www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 10/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Oops
CONSPIRACY is the cry of dems

Its only the ig you know

Lol

Don't cha know, the State Dept IG is in on the Conspiracy.

Dems look a little flustered after coming out of that briefing by the IG.

I hear the IG NOW has Russian ties............

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PurpleFox

That's the plastic surgery from her summer vacation. She doesn't have full use of her face yet.

Looks like her eyebrows moved up 3 inches on her forehead.

.......... Hardly noticeable. Lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just out of interest, I never read your posts. Whenever I see your name I skip on. It's likely many users have the same attitude so.... maybe...just stop -?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BenutzerUnbekannt

seriously

you have to love pink 😍😍

I always think of aerosmith 🎼🎵🎶🎙

and I smile 😊

(she has a right to speak as we all do, no matter how much of it is nonesense)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join