It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US IG Calls special meeting in Congress. Its On!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No he didnt have anything to do with Giuliani going to Ukraine.
He is the state department Inspector General and he oversees the state department and makes sure what they do is legal and on the up and up. He is beyond Mike Pompeos reach.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Exactly.

It is not the IG they are thinking about. The one they have been waiting on the report that will put Hillary and Obama and Comey and McCabe in jail and turmp becomes president for life.

and its not the investigation into the investigation either.

Its the Inspector General for the state department and he does not answer to Mike Pompeo.

This is a closed door meeting

Nancy and Schiff will walk out of the meeting and suddenly withdraw their impeachment "inquiry" effort.

They will still say that they have horrible info on Trump but for the good of the country they will keep it a secret yet again......

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Then he lied and said he knew nothing about it, said that it was a news report and they were telling him.
Then there was the marbles in the mouth moment where no one knows what the hell he said.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Do you have a crystal ball? How do you know it is damaging to the dems.

He called the heads of several committees both sides of the aisle and said it was urgent.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

a reply to: KnoxMSP

Then he lied and said he knew nothing about it, said that it was a news report and they were telling him.
Then there was the marbles in the mouth moment where no one knows what the hell he said.

You are correct! When asked, Biden said that he didnt even know his son had business dealings outside of the USA. This was 21 days ago on CNN before any of this impeachment "inquiry" even started......OUTRAGEOUS for him to lie to us about such a serious "matter".

Since you didnt quote, I assume this is what you are talking about.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I don't know. Considering Pompeo's behavior over the past few hours, it seems like he's worried about something.

He's crying about Congress bullying the State Department and admitting he was on the Ukraine call. That all screams desperation on his part.

Whatever the IG is going to report to Congress looks like it won't be good for Pompeo.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you have a crystal ball?

Lol
Really?
From you?

Line o the day!

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yesterday, 1 october, the Paul Craig Roberts web page put this article out there...

www.paulcraigroberts.org...

I like the Authors thinking... and by coincidence the IG action starts up as exampled by this ATS Thread

snips:

Republican adivsers are telling Trump that if his Attorney General indicts the Democrats who actually committed real crimes in their effort to overthrow Trump, the indicted will, to save their own situation, testify against Obama and Hillary who, if not the organizers of the sedition against Trump, at least are officials who gave approval and encouragement to the plot.

That makes it a conspiracy for which Obama and Hillary, aside from other crimes, can be indicted. It would be, Republicans advise Trump, a nation-destroying precedent for a former president to be indicted. The Republicans advising Trump are apparently so oblivious that they don’t realize that Trump himself, an American president, is on the road to indictment regardless of the evidence.

Do the Republicans prefer to lose a president on the basis of the total absence of evidence rather than to indict a president who is clearly guilty? Such a party as the Republian Party is too stupid to survive. Irving Kristol was right.

The Republicans are simply too stupidly patriotic to indict a president, so they tell Trump, just let bygones be bygones. Don’t establish the precedent of bringing a former president and his top officials to indictments that will result in conviction and imprisonment. [...]

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You know what they say about assuming right.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
So no hope for actual justice?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I literally never have any idea what you are talking about as you lack beginner level discussion forum etiquette.

The IG meeting will be the Democrats way out of this disaster they have created is all I'm assuming.

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You are the expert in this field of study

second line

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

WAKE UP..... this is the left deflection of the slow COUP that has been perpetrated by actors on both sides of the isle.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Do you have a crystal ball? How do you know it is damaging to the dems.

He called the heads of several committees both sides of the aisle and said it was urgent.

No, I don't.
I was going by past leaks and news media reports that are so often very wrong.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So now this is just a "vendetta against trump" per the magic picture box
Lol
"Show me what the crime was"

Wow
Sounds like common sense has appeared.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I’m waiting for the Director of Homeland Security report in which the question is asked:

“Are you absolutely sure about this?” while displaying the following picture.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He only called the meeting last night.
I heard about it around 8:30 PM

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Why would they display a fake map?

According to that image the county I was living in at the time went for Trump. But the actual result saw Hillary take 55.4% of the vote while Trump only took 38.6% of the vote.

Hell, according to that image the state I lived in at the time went for Trump. But in truth Hillary beat him out by 5 points.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

No honey you just don't "get it".

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Can you imagine impeaching a President who has a higher approval rate than Barack Hussein Obama had at this point?

Dims would pay a steep price for their lack of vision!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join