It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caroline Biden, Joe Biden's niece, pleads guilty in $110,000 theft

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Biden's niece is now a convicted felon

Must be nice to be able to steal $110,000 and then after getting caught only get sentenced to 2 years probation.

Of course, her ridiculously lenient sentence has nothing to do with the fact that her uncle is Joe Biden.

Although the story is 2 years old, CBS is running it like it just happened. Maybe they wanted to wait until her probation was over?

smh

edit on 10/2/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

That is from 2018.
edit on 2 10 2019 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Meanwhile, the sitting POTUS is an unindicted conspirator in an open investigation in which his fixer attorney is already doing prison time for. Let's start a little closer to home shall we? I mean, who gives a flip about Trump's niece; much less the niece of a private citizen.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

That is from 2018... Shall we look into Demented Donald's ugly past, too?

I have no dog in US politics, so I won't get involved in any mudslinging, but I think the takeaway here is this;

The niece of a wealthy politician was caught and prosecuted for stealing $110,000, and was essentially given a light slap on the wrist; If it were a poor and unconnected individual, things would have likely turned out very differently.

There are people serving life without parole for a bit of herb, for crying out loud.

🤷🏻‍♂️

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Meanwhile, the sitting POTUS is an unindicted conspirator

Source? Or are you prejudging?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

www.nbcnews.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

You can Google "Trump unindicted coconspiritor" and find plenty of sources. But you knew that already, now didn't you?

www.google.com... TF-8

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

a reply to: KnoxMSP

www.nbcnews.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

You can Google "Trump unindicted coconspiritor" and find plenty of sources. But you knew that already, now didn't you?

www.google.com... TF-8

You know the first 2 are stated as opinion pieces , yes ?
The Google search winds up with links to those opinion pieces.
Get caught up with your game , and stay away from the "glorified headline opinion pieces"

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

You know the first 2 are stated as opinion pieces , yes ?
The Google search winds up with links to those opinion pieces.
Get caught up with your game , and stay away from the "glorified headline opinion pieces"

Let them embarrass themselves. Leave em just enough rope.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

That is from 2018.

The date under the headline is June 10, 2017 - that's why I said the story was 2 years old.

Why do you think it is from 2018?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If it was one of Trump's kids it would be 24/7 media coverage and impeachment proceedings.

That's the hypocrisy we're all sick of.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If it was one of Trump's kids it would be 24/7 media coverage and impeachment proceedings.

Why? Why would it be different. If it was one of Trump's kids, that wouldn't implicate Trump himself. Equally, just because this is Biden's niece, it doesn't implicate Biden himself.

MerkabaTribeEntity has it right in that this is more symptomatic of the privileges of power rather than anything else.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Why? Why would it be different. If it was one of Trump's kids, that wouldn't implicate Trump himself. Equally, just because this is Biden's niece, it doesn't implicate Biden himself.

MerkabaTribeEntity has it right in that this is more symptomatic of the privileges of power rather than anything else.

The difference is in the media coverage.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

Meanwhile, the sitting POTUS is an unindicted conspirator

Source? Or are you prejudging?

Wishing.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
Biden's niece is now a convicted felon

Must be nice to be able to steal $110,000 and then after getting caught only get sentenced to 2 years probation.

Of course, her ridiculously lenient sentence has nothing to do with the fact that her uncle is Joe Biden.

Although the story is 2 years old, CBS is running it like it just happened. Maybe they wanted to wait until her probation was over?

smh

That CBS story is from 2017......Next.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Before I saw her punishment, I was going to pass this off as dumbassery and not relate it to Biden, but clearly no normal person can steal $110,000 and get 2 years probation.

The fact that CBS is running this is a clear indicator that the left don't want Biden to win.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Meanwhile, the sitting POTUS is an unindicted conspirator in an open investigation in which his fixer attorney is already doing prison time for. Let's start a little closer to home shall we? I mean, who gives a flip about Trump's niece; much less the niece of a private citizen.

Who dat?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

That's pretty much where all the privilege divides, rich and poor. Prior to 2009, a poor white guy had just as much privilege as a poor black guy. Then progressives began to blossom and suddenly white people with equal privilege to blacks, had all the privilege while the black people were to be given special treatment due to the white privilege they didn't have. That's how we got so divided, now the left blames all of that on Trump.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

That is from 2018.

The date under the headline is June 10, 2017 - that's why I said the story was 2 years old.

My googling it brought up only sites from 07/2018 so I guess there were different times this was news. But it is not recent, anyway.
Why was it brought up right now, you should ask.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

That is from 2018.

My googling it brought up only sites from 07/2018 so I guess there were different times this was news. But it is not recent, anyway.
Why was it brought up right now, you should ask.

Dont pretend we don't know 'why' this is relevant now

edit on 2-10-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You mean someone should look into Donald's kids?

Ivankas 16 new trademarks from China?

Or Ivankas deal about a new hotel Azerbaijan after daddy became prez?

Like someone wrote:

That's what's so crazy about Trump. He's literally lowered the ethical and moral bar so low that nothing really gains traction anymore. His supporters simply don't care. They hold Democrats to a MUCH higher standard than they do Republicans. Can you imagine Barack doing ANY of the # Trump has done? It's driving me crazier and crazier trying to point out the hypocrisy to his supporters but it's always met with "LOL HES YOUR PRESIDENT"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join