It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stick Your Finger In a Jaguars Mouth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: Night Star

He is obviously unfamiliar with all the YouTube vids of other handlers demises.

What a clown. It ain't brave it's outright ignorant and stupid.

That's kindof like saying you shouldn't interact with other humans because sometimes they kill each other. It's perfectly possible to have a good relationship with animals - bears, wolves, big cats, etc. You just need to understand the individual animal and act appropriately accordingly.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Jaguars have those blocky, square heads and long incisors because they tend to kill by puncturing their victim's skull. They are sort of the pit bull of the big cat world in that respect. It takes 'nads to want to put your hand into that much bite power.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

For you.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I love reptiles, but I wouldn't trust an alligator.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
I love cats , the problem with the big predators being domesticated is that they only have to flip out once to do some big damage.

But good to see there are still people trying to help these creatures , it is real sad and makes me angry how we treat the animals that near extincion , like that last White Rhino being under 24/7 armed gaurd , because people wanna kill it because they wanna make special potions from the horn.

It makes me sad too and angry.

edit on 2-10-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I am familiar with this case. I remember them defending the cat because they felt it was just trying to protect the owner. Still...yes, dangerous.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't believe in killing animals for sport.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Thanks for that! Me either NS....

MS

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I am familiar with this case. I remember them defending the cat because they felt it was just trying to protect the owner. Still...yes, dangerous.

Did we see today the viral video of the lady climbing into the Lions area at a zoo to dance in front of a live grown male lion? She's facing a bunch of charges and of course could been killed. Stupid. Stupid.

Sorry NS...don't have a link..but it went viral today.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Best I have done was pet a tiger. He later pushed my cousin out of the way to see me talk.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Best I have done was pet a tiger. He later pushed my cousin out of the way to see me talk.

You do sign language?😉

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Neither do I, personally.
I do hunt, but just for the meat.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Yes, I saw that! Crazy! A complete stranger to the lion. She went into the giraffe's enclose as well. LOL

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Wow!!!! How did you manage to pet a tiger? I'm jealous.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Neither do I, personally.
I do hunt, but just for the meat.

That I don't mind at all. Years ago, my Husband tried his hand at bow hunting and got the tree stand and all kinds of things to help him get a deer. I kept telling him he wouldn't be able to kill it, even if it was for food. I knew his passion for animals. He was so determined and one day...he comes home and tells me of his experience.

He said, he was up in the stand quiet as could be and he looked down and there's this big buck staring up at him. He said, "He's looking at me and I'm looking at him and...I couldn't do it. After looking into its eyes he couldn't kill it. Haha I knew it!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

It was in an exotic pet retirement facility. And while once someone’s pet he wasn’t overly exposed to people. But was very interested in me, so I got to go in with him after getting a few rules and precautions.

There was a bobcat that was hyper observing of me too, but the caretaker didn’t trust him as much. Since he was never a pet but an abandoned kitten that grew up in a pen. So still fairly wild.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

What an amazing experience! I can only dream of petting a gorgeous wildcat.

Now I wish I lived near an exotic pet retirement facility. That way I could visit every day.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Ahabstar

What an amazing experience! I can only dream of petting a gorgeous wildcat.

Now I wish I lived near an exotic pet retirement facility. That way I could visit every day.

Im here if you need me 😉😉😈😈

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

LOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join