It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinny Bob Colorized and New Details

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elyei
Tape 06 is without the sound of a projector, which indicates that it could be recorded with smaller K-type 16mm camera (previous probably bolex 8mm type). Beings could be only puppets or animations. If puppets, then I see anatomical differences between them (like among us), which would mean that the artist was doing different molds for each of them, at least three, that he could copy through motion picture editing techniques. How a puppet could walk like that and mimic free motions is something I haven't seen even in modern robotic models, and to do something similar in 3d CG studio is a huge job, since the programmer would need to count in the mechanics equations to produce anatomically correct movements and other non sw media, which usually requires a small team. If it comes from a such source then it does not have any kind of benefit from it, since the publisher explicitly stated a clause for free dissemination and usage, as is usually done with the archive material intended to be put for historical research. Because of accompanied archival designations and correct correspondence with the video content I consider that the videos are genuine, and legal (very low probability of forgery). If you have some other observations or information on this, feel free to share.

EXCELLANT!

This thread is 28 pages long and that may be the best post yet!

But paragraphs man! Paragraphs!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
the military filmed them. They had the originals and probably copies. Someone in the military stole or made their own copies. They kept these films secret until near death, at which point they sold them.
If there were 180 minutes of film – we have never seen the rest. This means the owners and/or the media connection were stripped of the film.
They either threatened, imprisoned or killed Ivan and the owner.

Interesting theory. The possibilities are endless.
It's just so much different than all other alien releases.
Especially of this quality you would see a claimant. You would at least see more releases to capitalize on the success.

Everything about it 'screams' real as the kids say.
edit on 15-11-2019 by BelowBottomPublicity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
If these films are real…

the military filmed them. They had the originals and probably copies. Someone in the military stole or made their own copies. They kept these films secret until near death, at which point they sold them. The person they sold them to released them to the public, either themselves or through a media connection they trusted.

If there were 180 minutes or 21 hours of film – as we have been told – we have never seen the rest. This means the owners and/or the media connection were stripped of the film. Ivan0135 has over 4,000 people waiting for him to release more video but it is never going to happen.

We are not going to get anymore film because the military/government has taken the film. They either threatened, imprisoned or killed Ivan and the owner.

If these films are fake…

Why give them out for others to post? Why not take all the credit for yourself? If you only faked a few minutes of video – why tell anyone that you have hours and hours more of it? Was Bob’s creator planning on making more Bobs? If so, why do we not have more Bobs?

Did Ivan pass away from right after creating maybe the greatest alien video ever? A video that no one can recreate? If it is fake, the military would not silence him. The very silence of Ivan adds support to it being real.

That's all assumption. Just as assuming this is real based off your personal feelings. Proving the validity of something as important and life changing as this isn't left to feelings, it's left to scientific scrutiny and facts. There's also no provenance to the entire video. You again created your own fantasy reasoning off what you feel and not based off facts.

There's a reason proving the existence of alien life should be left to the scientific community and not left to Joe Blow on the corner and his feelings. They lack the understanding, grasp of impact, and education that's needed to address the topic seriously. It's so simple to point and call alien when it is not that simple.

The default still remains a grounded Earthly explaination one over one with an unproven history that's lacking scientific facts.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8
Hey man take it easy. You guys present your opinions as facts all the time, you dont see us complaining.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowBottomPublicity

It's a fact the there has been zero physical evidence that aliens have physically visited Earth as claimed. Unless I'm missing this fact. Please link that evidence because I've missed it. So I speak with an opinion based on this fact.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The video is evidence. There has been pieces of aircraft found. You need to realize what evidence is, not all evidence is proof nor is all evidence verifiable. Take your CGI theories for example, you point to certain things and say "this is evidence of fakery". It cant be verified as true but can still be presented as evidence.

There have been implants taken out, there have been skulls found. There has been DNA tests done.

Theres no singular proof, but there's plenty of evidence and based on your attitude you'll deny it all before seeing it. Im sure youve already seen the videos of DNA tests and analysis of implants, fake right? You wont believe it even if they handed you official paperwork which could easily be faked.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If expert analysis and DNA tests aren't proof then nothing ever will be.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WhoSentYou
People are going to think youre me. posting 5 min after with that new account...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowBottomPublicity

"There have been implants taken out, there have been skulls found. There has been DNA tests done."

I think that comment sums up your mindset and the comments that have been made. But I'll respond to the rest nevertheless.

Take your CGI theories for example, you point to certain things and say "this is evidence of fakery". It cant be verified as true but can still be presented as evidence.

Again, it fails you to understand the difference between an established fact --CGI existed in 2011 and an alien model would be easy to create as I demostrated - and belief -- Aliens visit Earth which is an occurence that has given us absolutely nothing in the way of scientific evidence over many thousands perhaps millions of claims and 70+ years.
I can even provide absolute evidence of the fundamental basics of CGI existing while you can't even provide a shred of evidence that ET exists through the fundamental basics in any form.

Im sure youve already seen the videos of DNA tests and analysis of implants, fake right?

You mean the DNA "evidence" through Jeremy Corbells dog and pony show? You understand that Corbell was supposed to follow up this questionable testing of the implant, by unbiased, unconnected scientific labs, right? It's part of normal scientific procedure or requirement in any journal. To test the sample multiple times to verify a mistake wasn't made through contamination, for example, in the intial testing. If the results find the same chemical make up, etc. as tested, it goes further to prove this actually is extraterrestrial in origin. Well guess what? After the testing of the sample, it mysteriously disappeared. So any follow up evidence that Corbell claimed of the sample, hasn't and won't  happen. Nothing has been verified by anyone.

What about Leirs 12 samples of other implants he removed claiming they were extraterrestrial? Well, Corbell didn't have access to them either. A shame because his "documentary" could have been a breakthrough and gone far in the field to actually help the phenomenon out, instead of just exploiting the subject.

Is there something wrong with me or any other to put this supposed incredible material to the same scientific standards of a new species of bug on Earth? 

I'm afraid to ask and you're intermixing UFOs and aliens again. But what pieces of aircraft (I assume you mean spacecraft) evidence has been found? Link the story please.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Who's jeremy corbell? Ive never seen his documentary but needless to say there are dozens of cases where implants and DNA were tested and examined, finding many unexplainable anomalies.

Even if corbell is lying, is there proof? What evidence did he present that you think was faked? There's a difference between thinking something is fake and something actually being proven fake.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

LOL I presented Expert analysis with facts multiple points and you've been arguing and complaining for 20+ pages.

After you disregarded my analysis I gave you an image pointing out the degradation above the timecode as well as the shadows created by the burn effect.

Then I gave you side by side comparison of time-code that actually shows older, lower resolution time-code with none of the degradation the video has, I did this just because it was the only thing that I thought you could easily grasp and at the end of it you say I provided nothing. This very image proves the time-code was artificially aged and degraded.

Your "Big development" that provided what exactly? Hard to tell all I see is an image from the video with a basic curve and contrast filter, you have no idea what your doing your just playing with software.

Honestly why are you still arguing on topics you know nothing about? You have proof beyond a reasonable doubt this was fake from multiple angles and a few community professionals, at this point if your still doubting its because you might be beyond reason.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Don't get too invested he's been trolling this thread for 20 pages.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowBottomPublicity

Even if corbell is lying, is there proof? What evidence did he present that you think was faked? There's a difference between thinking something is fake and something actually being proven fake

Having access and testing this material, Corbell had a responsibility as a supposed skeptical investigator to follow up testing with different labs. He never did and relied on the uncertain findings. This isn't a genuine search for the truth, it's exploiting the findings to promote his film. Anyone with a bit of sense knows this.

So besides the use of CGI in the early 2000s which can be proven, there's still no evidence even in the simplest form that ET has ever visited Earth. So how can anyone say with any confidence this is alien when the video is only visual?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Just as assuming this is real based off your personal feelings. Proving the validity of something as important and life changing as this isn't left to feelings, it's left to scientific scrutiny and facts.

The default still remains a grounded Earthly explaination.

Well here is the scrutiny and here are the facts.

If you walk out and look in the street and see a truck, your feelings have nothing to do with it, you saw a truck and that is that. I looked in the sky and saw a flying saucer, my feelings had nothing to do with it, I saw a saucer and that was that.

It was not anything made by man because man cannot make anything that looks like that and flies like that. He could not do it then and he cannot do it now.

So I know They are here because it was not flown by man, it was not flown by bottle rockets or ball lightning or even water buffaloes. It was flown by Them. And the people who have seen Them tell us that many of Them look like our Bobby boy here. The military calls them EBE’s. And since I know the EBE’s are here, I do not need to be bound to the ground by your Earthly explanations. That default is for you not for me.

I know the EBE’s are here so you can bet the military knows the EBE’s are here. And they are not going to tell you because they are keeping it from you. Go underground at S4 or Wright Pat or Dulce and you will have all the evidence you need. Of course once you do that they will make sure you are “Earthly grounded” for good.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
That's all assumption. You again created your own fantasy reasoning off what you feel and not based off facts.

Yes it is assumptions; this website is full of assumptions. If you do not like assumptions and think no one should make them, and you think everything should be decided by scientist, then you are in the wrong place for having conversations. You need to go where the scientist are.

If you have read the thread then you know I already stated my feelings, it could be real or it could be fake. I have even said I think I might know how they faked it.

What is fantasy about my comments? I gave valid reasons for the films history IF it was real.

The military filmed them. They had the originals and probably copies.

Someone in the military stole or made their own copies. They kept these films secret until near death, at which point they sold them.

The person they sold them to released them to the public, either themselves or through a media connection they trusted.

And I gave valid questions for IF it was fake which you sidestepped.

Why give them out for others to post? Why not take all the credit for yourself?

If you only faked a few minutes of video – why tell anyone that you have hours and hours more of it?

Was Bob’s creator planning on making more Bobs? If so, why do we not have more Bobs?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

We don't often see eye-to-eye (how dull if we did!) but I thought that was a good, reasoned response regarding dear 'ole Bob's case itself. It's your previous post on UFOs more generally that ruffles feathers, in which you declared:

So I know They are here because it was not flown by man, it was not flown by bottle rockets or ball lightning or even water buffaloes. It was flown by Them. And the people who have seen Them tell us that many of Them look like our Bobby boy here. The military calls them EBE’s. And since I know the EBE’s are here, I do not need to be bound to the ground by your Earthly explanations. That default is for you not for me...

... I know the EBE’s are here so you can bet the military knows the EBE’s are here.

I think we get the gist! Such unbridled zest is admirable but I only wish I could be as confident as you to hold such a concrete life-changing belief. I'm sure every Tom, Dick and Harriet here wishes the same.

PS: The fact that Bob resembles accounts of Greys (dating back to the late 1960s) doesn't account for anything; in fact, I think it damages Bob's case considering how suspiciously 'perfect' his menu of filmed items/cliches is:

Typical Grey (TICK);
Typical saucer-shaped craft (TICK);
Dead alien next to crashed craft (TICK);
Alien autopsy (TICK);
Alien interview (TICK);
Dodgy blinking (nervous TIC)... sorry, couldn't resist.

edit on 18-11-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit
Assuming any and all alien/UFO sightings have been hogwash since conception.
What are you even doing here if you think that

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WhoSentYou

Denying ignorance?

Assuming it's hogwash, of course.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
you don t deserve to have john lithgow as your profile picture take it down
edit on 19-11-2019 by WhoSentYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
The fact that Bob resembles accounts of Greys (dating back to the late 1960s) doesn't account for anything; in fact, I think it damages Bob's case considering how suspiciously 'perfect' his menu of filmed items/cliches is:

Typical Grey (TICK);
Typical saucer-shaped craft (TICK);
Dead alien next to crashed craft (TICK);
Alien autopsy (TICK);
Alien interview (TICK);
Dodgy blinking (nervous TIC)... sorry, couldn't resist.

But that is the Norm. And it has become the Norm because that IS what is Typical.

If the video did NOT have those TICKs then you would be complaining that it was not like the others. You would be saying,

"Why doesn't it look like the "Typical Grey?"
"Why doesn't it look like the typical saucer-shaped craft?"

If these videos are real then they WOULD look like what the witnesses are describing.

I am more concerned with why the two videos look so different. The first video looks much older and the Greys look different than Bob & The Bobettes. If real, is the difference simply the amount of time, the early 40's compared to 1964 Holloman *vacation* incident?

If fake, do we have 2 different video creators here?

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join