It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinny Bob Colorized and New Details

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowBottomPublicity

The mystery is who and why , the video's are an enigma.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

....The evidence that aliens have visited is overwhelming...

How exactly is it overwhelming?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Okay so you can see pluto with a crappy telescope. What about HD close up pictures taken by satellites and probes? Its possible but cant easily recreate that at home so Im just gonna assume it's fake. Just like how bob cant easily be recreated at home. But you believe pluto. Im not saying to believe pluto or bob based on that, but hold them to the same standard. We have full motion video of bob and much more. Wheres the close up FMV for pluto?

Edit:
How is the evidence overwhelming? You must not have done much research into the topic. Theres dozens of hours of stories, videos, pictures, and government documents to support that UFOs are extraterrestrial. I haven't even scratched the surface in my research and there's already a ton of evidence. The Turkey UFO is a good one, what are your thoughts on the link I posted?
edit on 8-11-2019 by BelowBottomPublicity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienAnonymous

The 11 second OP video is only a Mechanical creation....
robotic, latex, upper torso & bust.... created by a very dedicated Alien model maker / afficionado for hundred$
rather than the enormous$ $um$ bandied about by astonished believers
edit on th30157324369508082019 by St Udio because: jabberwookie

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
lol what did you debunk again? CGI reflection/refraction is based off real lighting. It should be visible in a majority of the video, the lack of it should raise alarm bells. The eyes are the hardest part to reproduce in CGI, blackening them out of the equation is a tried and true method for creating cgi monsters without falling into the uncanny valley when animating. Assuming that you debunked anything or that I haven't investigated this is ridiculous at this point.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Okay so you can see pluto with a crappy telescope....

The whole point is anyone can see Pluto for themselves because it really exists? Where can I go to see aliens for myself please?

You can't because there is no proof they even in exist in the first place.

How is the evidence overwhelming? You must not have done much research into the topic. Theres dozens of hours of stories, videos, pictures, and government documents to support that UFOs are extraterrestrial.

I haven't done much research? #cough# www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/mem/mirageman

I would say that "overwhelming evidence" means definitive proof not conjecture and speculation. There is plenty of evidence concerning UFOs. Much of it anecdotal. While it would be foolish to say there are no aliens there is no definitive proof UFOs are extra-terrestrial in nature.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The only people who think the timestamp and projector sounds are terrible evidence is you, to everyone else that makes more sense then the lengths you've gone to prove they are not. The one here not thinking objectively is you, the evidence that has been provided is sound.

edit on 8-11-2019 by kobalt7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I can't say agree because the head motion motion moves with characteristic easing between the keyframes and the blinking looks like vertex animation without tweening, these are things I wouldn't see in a puppet. That along with the aging effects, the length of the clip and the timecode effect lead me to believe that this is entirely digital. It possible that it could be a puppet but everything I see I recognize and it points to CGI.

Additionally the clothing folds show no movement outside of a tight area around the shoulder. To me that indicates its a solid model because a puppet could faithfully reproduce the shifts in clothing folds and movement that occurs but using real cloth.
edit on 8-11-2019 by kobalt7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

That's some prolific UFO posting, I've read a lot of them over the years, fantastic work my man.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kobalt7

blackening out the eyes of monsters is tried and true?
Do you have even 1 example? I've seen a lot and they either have eyes or dont.
I've never seen a monster with shadows added to conceal their eyes.

You make a lot of assumptions about an extraterrestrial that we can't identify.

The eyes are big like the sockets and seem to be like enlarged human eyes.
Fitting well in scale with the rest of the alien. Anatomically it looks fine.
We don't know the weight of their brain or if they have some sort of hollow bones.
But it's easy to see that these beings probably weigh less than 100lbs soaking wet.
Muscle power depends upon the cross section of the fibers in said muscles.
In effect, the ratio of muscle power to mass increases as the being shrinks.
The smaller the alien, the more support for the head. Theoretically of course.

Instead of looking at what's not there, we should focus on what is there.
I don't think there is much more to go over though.
My picture of the eyes is the latest big development, we should talk about what we're seeing.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
As a non expert reading all these comments and debunking, I am still undecided. Most of these videos have undeniable evidence of being faked, except for this one. Debunking time stamps and projector sounds seems far reaching for a video that has been copied and recopied. The original has to be obtained. Also after all these years no one has come forward to claim to be the author or evidence of it being staged. I really don't know at this stage what to conclude and await more "evidence" to support one or the other.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
To believe there are no aliens after years of research just means you're not doing a good job.

I'll ask again, what are your thoughts on the Turkey UFO link I posted?
youtu.be...

There is no definitive proof, but there is plenty enough evidence to come to that conclusion.
What do you think most UFOs are personally? Secret technology? Birds? Planes? Lens flairs?

Alien isn't that wild an idea. Most UFO's are unidentifiable or identified as fake.
But then there are a few clear videos that can be analyzed by experts as undoctored originals.

Please answer this if nothing else, What is the UFO/Alien you believe most?
The one you believe has the most significant evidence to support it.
Even if you're ultimately undecided. What is the one that turns your head the most.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'll ask again, what are your thoughts on the Turkey UFO link I posted?

It's more than likely a cruise ship.

To believe there are no aliens after years of research just means you're not doing a good job.

I didn't say there are no aliens. I said there is no definitive proof of aliens.

In which case no one has done "a good job" in your opinion. Because so far no one has proved aliens exist.

What do you think most UFOs are personally? Secret technology? Birds? Planes? Lens flairs[flare - not flairs']?

Yes they are all of those things and more. People see UFOs all the time. But the data has always been lacking to definitively prove they are extra-terrestrial in nature. It doesn't mean one or more aren't. It's just that we lack the data to prove it scientifically.

Alien isn't that wild an idea.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility. But an idea and testable proof are two different things.

Most UFO's are unidentifiable....

I thought all of them were unidentifiable? Otherwise they are no longer UFOs.

But then there are a few clear videos that can be analyzed by experts as undoctored originals.

The problem is that none of these so called experts have ever seen a genuine alien spacecraft. So how do you authenticate anything? As J.Allen Hynek said "I realised we don't have UFOs.... only UFO reports".

Please answer this if nothing else, What is the UFO/Alien you believe most?

Probably this one

Especially the bit about aliens liking ice cream because we all know -

In Space No One Can Eat Your Ice Cream.

edit on 8/11/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So you dont have any UFO you think is at all credible?
Jerusalem
Turkey
Hudson valley
Washington DC

Absolutely nothing you think could possibly be real?
May I ask then what brings you to this community if you dont believe a single case after years of searching

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

A cruise ship that doesnt move for an hour?
I guess it could be docked in the middle of the ocean..

Needless to say, you believed it was a cruise ship far too quickly to say youre unbiased. Thats all you needed to assume "likely a cruise ship"? Or do you have more reasons? Certainly the cruise ship theory doesnt pass all of your specifications required to make a determination.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Absolutely nothing you think could possibly be real? May I ask then what brings you to this community if you dont believe a single case after years of searching

What exactly do you mean by real?

The Hessdalen Lights are a real UFOs. Unexplained phenomena that can actually be studied. No one jumps to the conclusion they are alien in nature. But with limited resources studies are ongoing.

Ufology is the study of unidentified flying objects. Whereas you seem to confuse that with the search for extraterrestrial intelligence.

There are a number of UFO cases that are unresolved. But that does not mean any of them involve extra-terrestrial intelligence. The UFO community, especially in America is very reluctant, to let any UFO case be explained unless it involves ET. Some of it because it has become a huge entertainment franchise for those people who like their ufo stories served on a plate so they don't have to think or do research. Some of it for other reasons.

I've been looking at it all for a long time. The truth is really disappointing.
edit on 8/11/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowBottomPublicity

A cruise ship that doesnt move for an hour?
I guess it could be docked in the middle of the ocean..

Needless to say, you believed it was a cruise ship far too quickly to say youre unbiased. Thats all you needed to assume "likely a cruise ship"? Or do you have more reasons? Certainly the cruise ship theory doesnt pass all of your specifications required to make a determination.

Put your brain in gear for your own sake. The Turkish UFO case occurred over a decade ago. I didn't just read your post and investigate it in a couple of minutes. I've known about since the story originally broke.

Maybe to you it is more likely that an alien spacecraft was hovering just above the water rather than an cruise ship? But, given that there is no proof that aliens are sending spacecraft to Earth. And also that the analysis provided seems to suggest that it could really be the lights from a cruise shop then I can only conclude that you aren't shaving with Occam's razor and just believe what you want to believe.

What to you is definitive proof of alien intervention on this planet?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Ive said countless time that there is no definitive proof.

But if I was forced to choose I'd say skinny bob.

You act like Ufology has nothing to do with aliens, what world do you live in? Ufology has been linked to aliens since it's inception.

What do i mean by real? Real extraterrestrial encounter. If you dont have any that you think could possibly be real then what are you still doing here after so many years. Do you enjoy disbelieving that much? Whats interesting about it if its all 100% fake in your eyes. You couldnt even give me one you find the most credible, instead you trolled.

Theres more to the UFO than that, its an hour long video.

There might be proof but people will always think its fake. We have the KGB footage analyzed by experts to be unaltered and people just assume it was an extremely expensive hoax. People have gotten implants taken out with expert analysis and people just assume it was a pellet or a shard of glass despite the unique and unusual properties.

This could all be proof but we will never accept it. Even if there are massive leaks it wont be enough to convince the public. Hell, half the alien community doesnt believe even the best evidence until their beloved government tells them its real. So many people thought the tic tac UFO was faked until the navy and air force admitted it. Even after that people thought it was just a bird or something despite it maneuvering at speeds not possible by any known craft.

I think the turkey UFO could be real, i dont think it's a cruise ship. It doesnt hold up to scrutiny. Just watch the whole hour and youll see.

Once again, no definitive proof, but a lot of cases have not been definitively disproved either despite expert analysis. For those I keep my mind open. But the only 2 that interest me are the 2 supposed leaks from the KGB. Skinny bob and the other UFO crash and autopsy footage.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Obviously this isn't a cruise ship. i.ibb.co...
Not saying it's aliens but thats more likely than cruise ship.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It took me a while looking at the original clips, but I finally determined to my own satisfaction that the Turkish UFO case with the supposed "aliens" was just bad photography. The cameraman was using a cludged together system of a video camera shooting through a cheap telescope. What you're seeing is reflections of the internal parts of the telescope. That's why it shifts and changes shape when the camera moves. When he got better equipment, surprise, no more UFO stuff. The little aliens are most likely tiny screws that hold some of the pieces of the telescope in place.

Look at the original stuff. Then recognize that you're taking a video down the barrel of a poorly-aligned telescope.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join