It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinny Bob Colorized and New Details

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If it were or is real I would bet it is genetically modified human not alien.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
Mini-series "Intruders" (1992)
i.ibb.co...

a reply to: spiritualarchitect
This guy made this alien video. His first and by far his best.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-10-2019 by BelowBottomPublicity because: reply

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Bobs dad is not happy

cdna.artstation.com...

is this Skinny Bob re-creation from the late 90's or what? rofl

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FrvstMaSke

Looks better than this one which you said "looks just like skinny bob, even more realistic in my opinion"
files.abovetopsecret.com...
We have to wonder if you're serious.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowBottomPublicity

Looks better than this one which you said "looks just like skinny bob, even more realistic in my opinion"
files.abovetopsecret.com...
We have to wonder if you're serious.

wasn't meant serious. in this early state, both look laughable. but they could look a little similar to our beloved friend when the post effects have been added. if you could imagine how SB would look like unedited, you would think different. anyways...i just watched the other ivan0 video once again, with the dead Alien Bodies and all this stuff. the one alien on the examination table at the end of the video, is not CGi i think. the camera work looks too real to be animated tbh. it must be a puppet. when i add all together now, CGi, real physical objects along with the old recording gear, that's a lot of effort to produce a hoax. but this doesn't changes my mind, i'm still sure all this is a well made hoax.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
by the way, where's Kobalt? does he has enough of you guys?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
After a lot of different programs, I finally managed to get Skinny Bob's eyes to appear.
Here's a pic with both eyes, I just copied and pasted
i.ibb.co...
Original Snapshot
i.ibb.co...

Here's a full video: streamable.com...
Here's just the eye frames: streamable.com...
Slow Motion: streamable.com...

I used "Video Cleaner" supposedly popular with forensic analysts.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowBottomPublicity

did you tried to reveal the pupils which can be seen on this screenshot here?
i.pinimg.com...

i tried it myself directly in the video with a professional program, but couldn't find any contours. i made brighness/contrast correcturs and layered other effects on top for analysis, but there's still no hint of any pupils. the pupils were added just as a joke. as if this matters^^

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Can you not see the eyes in my pics/vids? Its easier to see on a moniter, turn your brightness all the way up.

If you want to do it yourself, I used this program videocleaner.com... and it's free. The main thing that revealed the eyes was the "histogram" feature. They have tutorials on the site that should help.

Here's a comparison between mine and that guy's.
ibb.co...
I think my reveal is more subtle and realistic but his is more apparent. Both give different perspectives.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The modeling technology, as far as avaliable CG software, existed at the time the video was posted. The software for animating the model existed as well. This also isn't a fully animated video, it's only seconds of movement.

But before assuming, those believing this could be a real film of an alien have yet to answer my question:
How are you even making a realistic comparison/argument of this being alien life when there's absolutely no physical evidence of alien life on Earth or ever visiting? Can you show this overwhelming evidence? What evidence has proven it to you? Lots of stories, but nothing in the way of scientific evidence.

As I've said, the video is not evidence in itself of an alien being, it's only visual information. By default, any grounded explanation still outweighs this film being genuine. You have no previous history or foundation to make this a serious suggestion.

You're comparing the fantasy of an alien to the reality of software to make this at the time. The level of skill using that technology is meaningless in comparison if you can't even provide an iota of evidence to support your own argument.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Until deepfakes, video was one of the strongest evidences you could have. What needs to be done to prove this wrong is forensic analysis. Until then, its evidence. The strength of the evidence in this case is subjective depending on how real it looks to the individual. Many think its 100% proof because it looks real. Many think its 0% proof because it looks fake. This is a polarizing topic, the divide is to be expected.

I agree with you about the people who expect this alien to have features only talked about in stories. Like those who think aliens don't have eyelids so this "must be fake" solely based on that.

I do think this is overwhelming evidence but thats because I see it as real. The tech was possible but fact is it would take longer and longer the further back you go in time. Especially the rendering time with those 2011 CPU's.

"You're comparing the fantasy of an alien to the reality of software"
You think aliens and all info surrounding them is "fantasy"? I think they've visited and have been sighted and testimony should be taken seriously(with healthy skepticism).

Just because it's an alien, by default, it's not genuine? Any "grounded" explanation immediately outweighs genuine looking footage?

Do you believe aliens have visited at all? Do you believe any specific UFO video? Share with us what you most think is real so we can get an idea of your belief system.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I do think this is overwhelming evidence...

Then why hasn't the world stopped to appreciate it with awe during the last eight years since its publication? The greatest smoking gun in the history of mankind is only appreciated by geeks on conspiracy sites??? That's a bit tragic.

So now... WHAT? Do we send it to Harry Reid? Trump? Boris? Putin? Who in authority will stand up and embrace this momentous evidence eight years after the event?

Or do we smell an eight-year-old rat?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit
It did...when this first came out it blew up big-time.
Then less than a week later people thought they had debunked it. But still it rose in views, the most viewed video being 4 million by "bipyramid" and 1m by Michael Cohen. I didn't even see it until 2013-2014 and it was still relevant.

How many people do you see toting the Alien Interview? How many still think Santilli's 1995 autopsy is real? Not even a pittance compared to the amount of people who think Skinny Bob is real. This is evident by going to the comments section. More people saying its real than any other alien video, and with more vigor.

The greatest smoking gun in the history of mankind is only appreciated by geeks on conspiracy sites??? That's a bit tragic. 
Yeah it is. Considering the UFO just announced as real by the Air Force and Navy is still disbelieved by the majority of the public and is only going to be appreciated by geeks on conspiracy sites as time goes on.

Name 1 UFO/alien video you believe and then ask yourself what the public thinks about your wild conspiracy theories. Or do you not believe there is any evidence at all for aliens?
edit on 2-11-2019 by BelowBottomPublicity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Can you not see the eyes in my pics/vids? Its easier to see on a moniter, turn your brightness all the way up.

If you want to do it yourself, I used this program videocleaner.com... and it's free. The main thing that revealed the eyes was the "histogram" feature. They have tutorials on the site that should help.

Here's a comparison between mine and that guy's.
ibb.co...
I think my reveal is more subtle and realistic but his is more apparent. Both give different perspectives.

i should open my damn eyes huh? yes, now i can see it.
i used adobe premiere btw! i will give this video cleaner a try. could be useful for ze future

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I have a 4th gen i5 on my laptop and it was still going really slow. Hopefully you have a good computer or are very patient. I plan do more with the program but it's so tedious that i'm going to hold off. If you find anything, definitely share. Even if its just another view of the eyes.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

i have a i7 950. and the whole other hardware is from the same time. about 2011 or so. i'll inherit 100k bucks soon, then i can upgrade. no joke

edit on 2-11-2019 by FrvstMaSke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wow 2009, thats the year i7 came out. About as good as mine but I dont have a graphics card or any other supplemental processing. If you don't either then be prepared for a frustrating experience. I used the highest quality of the original video at 1080p, 13MB MP4 file, but I dont think that makes a huge difference. I'm curious how your computer handles it. Desktop should perform better.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
streamable.com...

I just wish it was clearer. A digital conversion would reveal so much more detail. My question is why make the eyes if they weren't going to be visible even with multiple video editing attempts. Could have left them as black spheres.

There's actually a lot of frames with eyes. Anyone capable should scrub through and find what they can. Its very interesting to see.

EDIT: best image? i.ibb.co...

edit on 4-11-2019 by BelowBottomPublicity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FrvstMaSke
by the way, where's Kobalt? does he has enough of you guys?

He failed so he bailed. Since he knew he could not prove anything with words.

But I have an idea that Kobalt will like, because if Bob is fake, I may have a clue on how it was done.

If i could just find that photo again.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Thanks for doing this, BBP!!

I'm blown away by those eyes!
At the rate technology is moving (example: deep fakes) you might bump into a holographic human one day and not be able to prove if he was real or fake. But yes, video evidence used to be sufficient, and at the time Skinny Bob was posted... it was. I think our greatest clues can be found in the text Ivan submitted with the video. "You create your own disinformation."

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join