It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinny Bob Colorized and New Details

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kobalt7

The timecode scratch looks like a glitch like OP said, actually lending more evidence of it being real.
The timecode adjusting with the camera is interesting but not all that surprising. We can't know for sure.
The texture stretching convinces me that it's real, not the other way around.
It's easy to tell that it's not CGI which is why I'm baffled by people who think it looks average.
I've searched for better CG animation, have not found it yet. Especially in the alien department.

This video doesn't even bother moving the eyelid textures.
www.youtube.com...
This alien actually looks better but still pales in comparison
www.youtube.com...

That's big budget.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowBottomPublicity
I assure you its not a glitch and it happens a few times when it shouldn't happen at all. The timecode shouldn't be affected by the film because its overlayed on top of it inside the camcorder, even older timecode wouldn't suffer from these errors and even if they did in your world it still doesn't account for what I've already pointed out. Here I give you some of what you ask for and you still are in denial. :/

It's understandable that other people might see this as real but this is because they don't know any better. You should know better now with everything I've explained. It shows clear digital manipulation. Why add digital effects to a real clip unless your trying to convince people its legit. The inability to see this as fake now has more to do with your own dispositions at this point. This is the very definition of Delusional: Maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrvstMaSke
@kobalt7
and re-creating the skinny bob footage 1:1 for free, is a bit much to ask for.

Then why not hit up one of the skeptical magazines or websites or ATS to fund YOU while you remake Bob and prove to the internet world that Bob is indeed a fake.

Surely someone would be willing to pay you, because Your *Skinny Bob Solved* video would bring in enough bucks to at least break even. Or it could possibly be THE Internet Sensation that brings you and/or your sponsor BIG bucks for half a year.

Ivan has over 4,000 people waiting on him and he has not done anything in 8 years. You will video pass him up within a month and the producing fee of recreating Bob will be reimbursed.

Go for it!

edit on 15-10-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: can't spell worth spit

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that the last few of pages on this thread have been overtaken by a brand new account that is trying to debunk this video with no proof? I have always believed the skinny bob video was real, mainly on intuition, but watching the shills come out really tells me you guys are over the target. Aside from all the bickering, a couple of points still stand:

This video has never been debunked, and Ivan has never posted again or taken credit for the films creation.
edit on 10/15/2019 by tennisdawg because: typo

edit on 10/15/2019 by tennisdawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I assure you its not a glitch

You are always so certain of yourself.
It doesn't look like film scratches
It's only on the last digit and only happens twice throughout all clips.
Adding an overlay to the timestamp makes less sense than the simpler explanation, a glitch.
The timecode brightness is the only thing affected and it's probably so it can remain visible in the white background.

It's understandable that other people might see this as real but this is because they don't know any better.

A lot of people, like me, see this as the only real video of a live alien.
We're skeptics just like you but this footage is different.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg
Um my account is old I did the some of the debunking and the 3 new accounts I've seen are arguing that its real because nobody wants to recreate it. This video has been debunked from multiple points already.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm sure of myself because I've worked with digital effects longer than you've likely been alive.
Go ahead an disregard the scratch then the timecode is still the wrong font and too small to camcorder, shouldn't suffer from any major flickering or fading because timecode on camcorders have only been around since the late 70s, which is not enough time to degrade to that level. T

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kobalt7
This is the very definition of Delusional: Maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts.

I feel for you, I do, because you are trying so hard to talk your way out of it.

But the fact is the video of Bob has never been proven to be fake.

We do not even have proof of who made it. We have no proof Judy made it or was even involved in it. Yet some people on here want to believe that a known liar is responsible for it because that liar says she is? How dumb is that?

You are saying that the whole thing looks like it was created with CGI, yet you refuse to prove it by actually doing it. You just want to talk it out. That is not going to work as proof.

Someone can tell you that they saw Bigfoot standing right in front of them. They could talk to you until they were blue in the face and you still would not believe them unless they showed you Bigfoot right before your eyes.

That's what you are trying to do with us, you are trying to convince us by words and not by showing the real thing to us.

Words are not going to prove Bob is fake.

Skinny Bob is only a few seconds long. Go make your own few seconds of Skinny Bob footage and prove to the world that you are right - that Bob is a CGI creation.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg
Has anyone else noticed that the last few of pages on this thread have been overtaken by a brand new account that is trying to debunk this video with no proof? I have always believed the skinny bob video was real, mainly on intuition, but watching the shills come out really tells me you guys are over the target. Aside from all the bickering, a couple of points still stand:

This video has never been debunked, and Ivan has never posted again or taken credit for the films creation.

Lol!!! You think thats odd?

OP registered on site 1/10/19 and made 20 quick innocuous random posts

in 20 separate threads to go on and start this thread all on the same day!!

The next day 2/10/19 they made a further half dozen posts on this thread,

and didn't come back........ was last on site 7/10/19.

I call that odd!...... a hit and run...... what was their objective?

Edit to add, You don't post much either

edit on 15-10-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
No reason to talk my way out of doing a weeks worth of work for a few seconds of animation to convince that last few delusional people after I spent several pages pointing tons of reasons why this is fake. Good luck finding someone to work for free.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kobalt7
Good luck finding someone to work for free.

Why not hit up one of the skeptical magazines or websites or ATS to fund YOU while you remake Bob and prove to the internet world that Bob is indeed a fake.

Surely someone would be willing to pay you, because Your *Skinny Bob Solved* video would bring in enough bucks to at least break even. Or it could possibly be THE Internet Sensation that brings you and/or your sponsor BIG bucks for half a year.

Ivan has over 4,000 people waiting on him and he has not done anything in 8 years. You will video pass him up within a month and the producing fee of recreating Bob will be reimbursed.

You can do it!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
I'm glad they did, because now there is a thread pointing out the several inaccuracies and mistakes within the video.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
Because I already have a job and I'm not gonna take 2 weeks off to challenge a video that only you and a few others still believe is real.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

only you and a few others still believe is real.

Believed by more people than any other video.

2 weeks off to challenge a video

I think you overestimate your abilities.
Since you've never produced anything like this, I doubt you could do so in only 2 weeks time.
Or was all your best work "lost" in the website shutdown?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I am wondering what some people think REAL alien film footage would look like?

If it is old it is going to look old. It could easily be worn out from being shown over the decades.

If we have not personally seen an alien in the flesh then we do not know what one would look like. We only know what other people have told us they look like. And the majority of those sightings claim that they are the Greys.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Nights and weekends. Just think, in 2 months you will be a hero!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Prolly just more then flatearthers but less than antivaxers.

Also about overestimating my abilities, someone who specializes in character sculpting and rigging would have that part done in a few days. I gave myself 2 weeks which is a little less than it took to model this only because I don't do it all the time.

I'll give you some credit since I don't do character rigging so I don't have exactly that kind of animation in my portfolio But considering I use the same processes, software and digital compositing everyday I'd say my opinion on the matter is pretty solid compared to most.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You might be able to do it, but i'd estimate 3 months minimum
Because again, you've never made any animation of a living being
let alone an alien that moves and blinks. And after that 3 months it'd look like this.
www.youtube.com...

we can't know for sure until you do it, but that's judging by your current work.
edit on 15-10-2019 by BelowBottomPublicity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I like that piece of art. But why is she only wearing one red booty?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It would be pointless to try to duplicate it these days, because the counter-argument would be "oh, sure you can do it now, but what about using the programs available at the time?" And then everyone would get into another round of challenges and nobody would change their mind anyway.

Whenever something like this pops up (and it does occasionally), I usually think, "Okay, so what's the bottom line? What was the next thing that happened? More video? Better analysis? Someone admitting they faked it?"

But, also as usual, nothing has happened. Whoever thinks it's authentic, fine. If that's what makes you happy, then go with it. But it didn't change the world. We're still in the same place we've been for the last 70 or so years. Stuff flies around. Photos appear. Some people think it's absolutely aliens. Some don't. We all don't agree. That's what makes it different than a picture of the Eiffel Tower or something like that. Nobody is arguing that the Eiffel Tower doesn't exist. But aliens? Well, that's requires a whole nuther level of proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join