It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Will Start Releasing Hundreds Of Pages Of Mueller Probe Documents Each Month

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
Trump has never made an allegation that every trump sycophant on ATS has not lapped up with a spoon and went around posting OPs saying “this is the one.. the corrupt dems are gong down this time!!”

TDS level 6 much?

I have an idea... lets wait and see what actually happens.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
Mueller is an embarrassment to himself, the USMC and the DOJ. As a Marine, I am ashamed of him and do not consider him a Marine anymore. His "purview" should have been how this all got stared. He skipped over all of it and started his investigation after the rock made several skips over the pond. He is a disgrace to himself, the USMC and this country. A complete worthless POS.

Correct. But in all fairness, this wasn't his investigation, any more than Steele is the author of the dossier.

Steele didn't write the dossier, they simply used his name to give it credibility.

Mueller didn't run the investigation or write the report, they just used him for his name and reputation (which they have destroyed, although many still haven't gotten that memo).
edit on 2-10-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
gateway pundit and daily caller have their deflector shields fully up today and the shills are responding in kind, wonder why?

good news if they release fully unredacted version and how everything was rumbled, dunno how trump supporters think this is good thing however.
mueller found him guilty on numerous different offences multiple times, i get that trump supporters are dumb but this is a new level of stupid thinking this could be good news.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual
Haha
Surely you are not calling others dumb while posting mueller found people guilty?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: contextual
Haha
Surely you are not calling others dumb while posting mueller found people guilty?

Guilty of MULTIPLE offenses even!

source: dude trust me

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join