It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Will Start Releasing Hundreds Of Pages Of Mueller Probe Documents Each Month

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
OhOh here comes the bombshells !!

The DOJ is starting to release (little by little) many of the documentation behind the Mueller Report "conclusions" !!

Lots of interview notes and juicy records.

Let's see how many get debunked as Democrat partisan trash.

These will reveal the "real" report.

Bet lots of commenting from former Mueller "Team" people.

The fun will be about how they "established" the "obstruction" conclusions 😀

DOJ Will Start Releasing Hundreds Of Pages Of Mueller Probe Documents Each Month

The Justice Department will start releasing 500 pages of notes from witness interviews in the special counsel’s probe each month, beginning on Nov. 1.

A Justice Department lawyer said at a hearing that the agency has 800 witness interview transcripts, known as FD-302s, totaling more than 44,000 pages, according to CNN.

CNN and BuzzFeed sued DOJ to begin releasing 302s collected during the special counsel’s investigation into whether the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government influence the 2016 election, as well as whether President Donald Trump attempted to obstruct the probe.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
thank the cyber deities for text to speech, I can just listen to it all

It wil lmake me feel like someone is telling me this stuff,

like I'm a democrat. they like to be told things.

how fun 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🐱‍👤🐱‍👤🌮🌮😉

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And????

So what will come from the releases???

Will Muller, Strok, McCabe, Hillary, Obama, Biden, exc be prosecuted or held accountable in ANY way???

Absolutely, not..

Trumps puppets will come out and claim

“oh, all this looks so troubling... they obviously committed felonies against president trump... which is why we will not be prosecuting them or doing ANYTHING that requires we prove our allegations..”

Exactly like the last supposed scandal that was gonna drain the swamp..

And the one before that...

Wash , rinse , repeat..

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

BWAHAHAHA

That is hilarious...

Trump has never made an allegation that every trump sycophant on ATS has not lapped up with a spoon and went around posting OPs saying “this is the one.. the corrupt dems are gong down this time!!”

Yet Trump has proven ZERO of his allegations against ANYONE.. and the entire DOJ is ran by trump appointees...

Aka if trump has ANY evidence against ANYONE... there is nothing stopping him from using it...

He even has a Supreme Court majority for challenges!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny
He seems to have his ducks in a row per your post.
More so than those investigating him for the last 3 years.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Love that Mueller meme! But considering that Mueller spent 4 hours with President Trump the day before he signed-on a Special Counsel, one should consider that these releases will be part of "The Storm"...as pre-planned.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Love that Mueller meme! But considering that Mueller spent 4 hours with President Trump the day before he signed-on a Special Counsel, one should consider that these releases will be part of "The Storm"...as pre-planned.

Released in specific and strategic order I bet 😎

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Released in specific and strategic order I bet 😎

I hope its organized properly. Otherwise, Page 500 might say "see page 501 for the MOAB!". And we'd have to wait an entire month to see page 501.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Didn't Jerry Nadler have a mini-stroke when arguing for these documents?

After 2 weeks, he got them, and went quiet.

They must have contained the OPPPOSITE of what he was hoping to see.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Mueller is an embarrassment to himself, the USMC and the DOJ. As a Marine, I am ashamed of him and do not consider him a Marine anymore. His "purview" should have been how this all got stared. He skipped over all of it and started his investigation after the rock made several skips over the pond. He is a disgrace to himself, the USMC and this country. A complete worthless POS.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

B.S. Tuesdays are back baby! Yeah!

B.S. = bombshell ... Obviously

-_-

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

B.S. Tuesdays are back baby! Yeah!

B.S. = bombshell ... Obviously

-_-

The first document release isn't till Nov 1

Now WHAT !!!! 😃

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Bob Mueller could have been playing "a role" in a larger plan. He met privately with President Trump for 4 hours the day before becoming the Special Counsel.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Bob Mueller could have been playing "a role" in a larger plan. He met privately with President Trump for 4 hours the day before becoming the Special Counsel.

Doubtful he was working for Trump. Didnt the intelligence committee see the unredacted report? Democrats would have already found some slobs to accuse senior officials in the DOJ of unwanted advances just to drag out a bullcrap case to stall the release until the next election.

Why cant they just release it all?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I can't wait! Though, I think I'll let 4chan do the parsing for me before I dive in myself. They seem particularly suited to that task.

Joking aside, what other sort of crowd sourced efforts are known to be reliable and suitable for parsing and analyzing large volumes of data like this? I think Crowdstrike's claim to fame is this exact thing, though using soft AI rather than weaponized autists. Maybe some of those software suites from the NSA(?) that Wikileaks published?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Everything you know, is wrong

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Like one of his other great contributions to the 9/11 Commission, will be lots of leads with no real answers. We would of had a trial if there was.

On the bright side, thanks all for laughs again. It will help heaps bring a lot of the connections into the public record with names and places and such. Just needs a bit more work on the right questions to ask.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Nice to see you care nothing about justice. It's almost as if you're gleeful these people will get away with fraud because they're in 'your team' politically.

What happened to you that makes you so dogmatic for the left?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Indeed.

A virtual cherry (picking) pie.

Yeehah.

edit on 10/2/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

OhOh here comes the bombshells !!

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.....

Tick.....

Tock......

Tick tock....

Tick.... tock.... tick.... tock.....

Someday they'll add up to something, just keep holding your breath guys!

😂
edit on 10/2/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join