It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'COUP': Trump blasts Democrats' impeachment efforts in tweet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Advantage

You're talking about the JCPOA? I don't know if what the Treasury did was illegal but it doesn't seem to fit the definitions of treason, sedition, or subversive activities. Nothing to do with overthrowing the US Government. Nor does impeachment.

Oh you love to argue. I guess that why Im your fangirl.

I didnt mention impeachment. I was just adding to the words and definitions people might want to know. Did you read the thread or are you skimming again??? Now shush, Im yapping about zombie fortified sheds and warranties. And boobs flapping.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I was just adding to the words and definitions people might want to know.

In relation to the word coup? You don't think there's a relationship?

Do you think that treasonous, seditious, or subversive activities are being displayed? Do you think there is an effort to overthrow the government? To conduct a coup?

Or not?
edit on 10/3/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

There's you're problem, you think you have a point worth addressing, here have another cookie.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Zelun

Remind us, who imposed said sanctions?

Probably some dumbarse republican. And??

Well, I was trying to tee you up on what I expected Phage's next argument to be. It was the United Nations Security Council, to whom the United States is a member. So at a glance it seems like Obama was legislating by fiat by instructing the Treasury Department to issue the licence in 2016. Awfully close to an election too, which means it would have been an issue close to his heart. Indeed, the JCPOA, resolved July 15th, 2015 outlined the staged reduction of sanctions against Iran with regards to its attempts at nuclear enrichment. Of course the Iranian Theocracy immediately insisted it was a non-issue:

The Americans say they stopped Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon. They know it's not true. We had a fatwa (religious ruling), declaring nuclear weapons to be religiously forbidden under Islamic law. It had nothing to do with the nuclear talks.
The Telegraph

Then they went right ahead with developing delivery mechanisms for "conventional" warfare, in defiance of the resolution, and because it was so poorly worded, the resolution had no teeth. Despite this, Obama displayed "good faith"(read: naivety) when his Treasury Dept issued said licence. We got bent over. The UN got bent over. The world got bent over. Why? Because of a rejection of the hardline: a reluctance to hurt feelings.

So that's what I was hoping you'd say. You might still be learning, that's fine. Just know that Phage takes no prisoners, and leaves no remorse.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

We got bent over. The UN got bent over. The world got bent over.

Iran stopped production of any means of producing nuclear weapons. Now they have no reason to do so. If anything, they have incentive, North Korea has set a fine example.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

After Stuxnet, they sure as hell did.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Stuxnet did not stop the program.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Stuxnet sent a message.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

wanna know what the message was?

time to issue that fatwa

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I don't think coup means what Trump (and apparently many of you) thinks it does.

coup
/ko͞o/
noun: coup; plural noun: coups; noun: coup d'état; plural noun: coup d'états; plural noun: coups d'état
a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

Hmm.. how exactly is this a sudden, violent OR illegal seizure of power. August 12th the complain is filed. Almost two months ago. Obviously there has been no violence, and the process was legally completed in the way it was supposed to be done by the whistle-blower.

So I guess aside from having nothing in common with a coup, it's exactly like one? At least in Trump's world, and seemingly his followers take anything he says as gospel.
edit on 3-10-2019 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker The U.S. Constitution has been compromised. The outsiders have found numerous ways to circumvent the people's rule. We are in new territory and it is very concerning.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServiusTull
a reply to: pravdaseeker The U.S. Constitution has been compromised. The outsiders have found numerous ways to circumvent the people's rule. We are in new territory and it is very concerning.

The US Constitution was compromised by those who framed it and could not use the English language with enough skill to remove ambiguities.

For example, the twenty sixth amendment implies that all US citizens are 18 years or older, which is in conflict with the citizenship clause of the 14th amendment.

Also, take a close look at the sentence construction of the 2nd amendment. Does anyone normally speak or write like that? There are far too many commas and if you try and deconstruct the specifics of what was actually meant by the sections separated by commas, they are disjointed and unrelated to each other. Nor do they make sense of themselves. A simple rewrite in plain English wouldn't have been too hard?

But you will all accuse me again of being anti-American because I point out truths about the inadequacies and lapses in law of the US system of government. No one should point out that the Emperor is naked. It's unpatriotic and so, so upsetting.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ServiusTull

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Thanks ServiusTull, boy, did this post bring out the trolls! Ha!

All the regulars... those who LOVE to argue, for arguing's sake.

You also see how "relevant" they are by their numbers....the ATS system.

Well over 68,000 posts on ATS and only 45 lightning bolts...and on ATS since 2008.

The other trolls have similar numbers.

They have totally hijacked this thread, which is their job to do....

We had Pelosi defending Adam Schiff in the news, and again claiming he did NOT lie when he parodied Trumps phone call...

This was after Schiff admitted he "misquoted" and it was just a parody, yet Pelosi says oh no, Schiff didn't lie!

These leftist trolls will never admit how low this type of behaviour is. No, they would rather make a huge arguing point over some definition of the word "coup"...

Thankfully somebody (minority leader) wrote Pelosi about it, and said to put it all on hold until she defines the process as it goes forward..

Schiff has ALREADY said he was going to censor and limit questions from Republicans in the upcoming hearings...

Yes, it is a coup.... and it WAS sudden, it began suddenly and in earnest the moment he was elected as President. And hasn't stopped since that day. It just gets more and more ludicrous. And gets more over the top as the horribly slow legal process begins to expose the left for all the illegal "stuff" it did, and is still doing.

Some nut bag will attempt to do physical harm to the POTUS....and Lord forbid, if that person is successful... these same trolls here and the left will celebrate the evil deed.

There are a lot of really sick people out there. Many really want a civil war!

Anyone who wants a civil war is truly sick in the head.

But the left keeps pushing stuff, wanting to eliminate parts of the Constitution, which will for sure bring on a civil war.

There are some really dark days ahead... this S**T show is only in the second act or so... far from the finale.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Stick a fork in Adam Schiff and impeachment.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Dear democrats:
It’s only right that we warn you. We will fight to the death for this man because he is our legally elected President and his policies represent core American values. Values that you held 11 years ago. We believe that the idea of America is worth more than 350,000,000 lives. We will fight and we don’t expect to lose.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
He's a walking coup d'etat. Trump likes to project. reply to: pravdaseeker

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hey, Homer, it's not your fellow citizens who are the enemy. Don't let Mr. Smithers brainwash you. Trump isn't working for our country. He's on his knees for Putin. Don't believe me? Open your eyes.

a reply to: madmac5150

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You swallowed that propaganda? Bootlicking isn't American. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oh, so you're quoting Pike to inspire WWIII? You must be working for Putin. Nyet?

a reply to: pravdaseeker

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

It’s past the point of who has swallowed the propaganda. It’s beyond trying to convince the other side who has the truth.
We believe balls to bone that this man has been the victim of a coup since he was elected and if the democrats don’t back down, we have had enough. We don’t care what you believe;we believe you are wrong.
The reason you hate Trump is because he’s rough around the edges. The reason the Democratic Party hates him is because they know he will destroy the party for the next 50-100 years if he’s a successful president, and Trump is a very successful man. When Trump proves to the country that hard work and less government regulation equals an economy good enough for a single income family to live comfortably, the democrats are doomed.
You believe me a puppet, I believe you the puppet. It seems we are at an impasse.
It’s time for your party to ask yourselves are you willing to fight a war over it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join