It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'COUP': Trump blasts Democrats' impeachment efforts in tweet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Dear Reader/Writer/Seeker

That was quite the rant wasn't it.
I mean really, he is so dramatic.

He is desperate and off the rails.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I warned you guys about him. I told you he was a crook and unfit to do this job.
I told you this was how it would end.
Its not a coup. He's an idiot for calling it that but it got the base all riled up again rah rah rah. Thats what he wants.

He has no defense so his only option is to attack.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

He is talking about being impeached. Being voted out by congress and the senate because hes a crook.
This should only take a few weeks at best.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Greetings Joneselius, Order Out Of Chaos.. ah yes, of course. And what a fine bowl of chaos stew has been prepared!

It is even more along the lines of Albert Pikes letter on the 3 world wars... and the 3rd world war's description, per Pikes letter; sure seems to be dictating/scripting modern circumstances.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh god, as if.... He mentioned gun control like it was something he was actually considering. That was to try to pull some liberals into his fantasy about how the democrats are holding up the wheels of progress with nonsense.
And you bought it. You actually think he wants to talk about gun control?
Well I guess as long as we're not talking about impeachment right. LOL.

His actions and words are just going to get more and more insane as these next few weeks go by.
He is not going to be happy and he wont sleep and he will get even crazier than he already is.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He is talking about being impeached. Being voted out by congress and the senate because hes a crook.

If we listened to you tell us when Trump will be impeached, we’d had seen it happen about 20 times already. Your word and opinion have zero value at this point.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

If we listened to you tell us when Trump will be impeached, we’d had seen it happen about 20 times already. Your word and opinion have zero value at this point.

Actually her word and opinion hold about as much weight as yours do...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Can't wait til I can see the look on Trump and his minions faces when America says, YOU'RE FIRED!!! The joke of a man whose claim to fame was being a billionaire playboy Howard Stern reccuring guest and reality TV star never should have been allowed anywhere near the White House. Trump labeled anyone that didn't agree with his politics as "un-american" all the while further brainwashing and emboldening his foaming at the mouth supporters. Sad.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
If it was soo serious why did they take two weeks off. If something is that grievous get on with torching him immediately since that was the goal for the last few years.

Truth is it's not serious at all. Once this fails it will be on to some other "do we impeach" crisis. Everything he does is some impeach crisis but they never vote on impeaching him.

Meanwhile, everyone has forgotten all about Epstein. All we needed was a big enough distraction.

Exactly. Just said the same thing about Smollett in another thread.
Magically, whatever ELSE is going on (or was going on) the media ignores, the public forgets - and in a month it'll be recycled as new news. Here is where we say rinse-repeat etc.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

His supporters are even convinced their the smart ones, that's so comical it's scary.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I warned you guys about him. I told you he was a crook and unfit to do this job.
Its not a coup. He's an idiot for calling it that but it got the base all riled up again rah rah rah. Thats what he wants.

You've been absolutely correct about everything since Trump took over.

Keep on keeping on.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
If it was soo serious why did they take two weeks off. If something is that grievous get on with torching him immediately since that was the goal for the last few years.

Truth is it's not serious at all. Once this fails it will be on to some other "do we impeach" crisis. Everything he does is some impeach crisis but they never vote on impeaching him.

Meanwhile, everyone has forgotten all about Epstein. All we needed was a big enough distraction.

Exactly. Just said the same thing about Smollett in another thread.
Magically, whatever ELSE is going on (or was going on) the media ignores, the public forgets - and in a month it'll be recycled as new news. Here is where we say rinse-repeat etc.

ganjoa

That's why the general public are heavily medicated with prescription drugs, high fructose corn syrup and alcohol, otherwise people might retain an attention span long enough to see through the charade.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: conspiracy nut

His supporters are even convinced their the smart ones, that's so comical it's scary.

hmm given that you and other anti trump supporters have claimed trump would never get the nomination, never win the election, would have women file sexual crime charges in mass, there was russian collusion, stormy danials would win her lawsuit (psst trump won and won damages to boot), that all of trumps policies would be shot down by the supreme court (only lost maybe two last I checked), that all the lower court rulings against him would stand, and that he would be impeached by now and YOU WERE WRONG.

I would not stand on your claims about trump supporters.

they seem to be batting better than you have by a wide margin.

but hey if your happy in repeating old tired rants and living in the state of denial
who am I to say you cant keep posting this emotional fact lacking drivel .

if it makes you happy...go for it

too bad thats all it does

BTW how did those same pollsters that claimed hillory would win by 10 points or more up to and on election day and WERE WRONG working out for you now?

scrounger

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Missed the mark

edit on 2-10-2019 by Zelun because: something happened and I lost focus

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
the whole problem here the democrats are having is trump REFUSES to back down , cower, give in and/or try to appease them , and REFUSES to kiss the ring (as it were) of the "godfather" main stream media.

He FIGHTS BACK and also BYPASSES the media to speak DIRECTLY to the public through twitter.

maybe not as elegant as past politicians (btw if your main standard is how well they speak you may want to reconsider since some of the BEST speakers were despots , genocidal world leaders and cult leaders) but speaking as and to the people directly... warts and all

no one had DARED to do that since maybe ronald regan.

add to it they have thrown everything at him, with no regard to facts, civility or even reality and he wont go down or capitulate.

they dont know how to handle that and are loosing their minds.

as evidence by how they double , triple or quadruple down on topics that have FAILED.
rehash old failed topics and furthermore come up with more things that even a blind deaf person in a fur coat can see though.

the icing on the cake (and maybe why the desperation has gone to level infinity) is alot of his policies HAVE PASSED, ARE WORKING and most important THE PEOPLE (despite what the polls say ) support him

lastly

if their claims of "the people as a majority dont support him" were true, why spend all the resources , time, and outright BS to try to impeach or hobble him?

As Shakespeare saying applies to this idea ... the lady (democrats) protest too much.

the short factual point is this

trump is not playing by their rules, wont give in to their "godfather" view authority (democrat, republican leadership and media) , and the PEOPLE most likely will elect him again.

scrounger

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I think you are greatly inflating the number of people who pay attention to the things we do and say. Most people in the U.S. just live their lives, and don't participate in the Fox News comments section(most entertaining part, I might add. Wish CNN still had the balls to keep theirs up.) Which is unfortunate, and fortunate at the same time. On one hand, partisan bickering is the most worthless sort of diatribe, and those who fully commit to it say the worst things. On the other hand, there will never be a consensus, and talking with each other is the only way a middle ground can be met. But on the gripping hand, the people who try to steer honest discourse to their advantage using dishonest tactics are the true enemies of this Constitutional Republic.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

What exactly do you base your view on ?

I have an answer to that and it is you're a political hooligan, you base your support on feelings, you can't extrapolate why other than it's the right thing for you to do. You don't know why that is other tthan it feels good.

So I'm not Hillary supporter , and the sad thing is you haven't the capacity to see past your very own hooliganism to even bother trying to see the bigger picture.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

you have repeated the same comments , themes, and tactics from day one of his run for president. THEN HE WON the presidency by VOTERS choosing him and it was constitutional win. thats how. along with you are still ranting and raving so he must still have that support . logic 101 (not "truth")

I have an answer to that and it is you're a political hooligan, you base your support on feelings, you can't extrapolate why other than it's the right thing for you to do. You don't know why that is other tthan it feels good.

sigh ... in that whole rant is an OPINION that at best is described as a personal attack with no factual content much less civility. but to answer it directly i point out WHO WON again. along with the democrats as a whole gained a majority in the house by the lowest number change ever in an off election year by opposing party. along with the republicans GOT BIGGER MAJORITY in the senate.. thats how and my "feelings" have ZERO to do with it... again FACTS not "truth"

So I'm not Hillary supporter , and the sad thing is you haven't the capacity to see past your very own hooliganism to even bother trying to see the bigger picture.

but by your own past posts your not a hillory or even a democratic opponent . in fact more than a few posts are SUPPORTIVE of democrats and not as vintictive or childish against them. Again a personal emotional rant (hooliganism and do you even know what that word means? I can send you a link with a definition). BTW the "big picture" is under trump the economy is doing better in three years than in whole 8 of previous, you can keep MORE OF YOUR OWN MONEY in taxes, and (by far not the last) we have had TWO COUNTRIES (mexico and canada) negociate better deals for US businesses. want to claim you see "the bigger picture" again?

rant, rave, all you want
seems the only reason you do so is trump has the peoples support enough to WIN AGAIN...

thats only logical reason for your continued rants

scrounger

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
How can it be a coup? Last time I checked it would take a supermajority in the House and Senate to impeach and convict a sitting President. That means that the evidence against Trump would be so damning that even his own party had turned against him.

Aren't Representatives and Senators also elected by the People? Do they also not represent our Will?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Why exactly is that important to you? Did you see an opportunity for name calling?

What do you have against feelings? Is that a gotcha moment for you? That Trump supporters often scoff at feelings? I don't think that's true.

Intuition is an important thing. It's how spiders cast their web, and babes know to suckle. It's how a slime mold can replicate the rail system of japan, based upon only grain concentrated proportionately to population.

When did intuition become a dirty word?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join