It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps support base sets campaign donation record.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by JustJohnny removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

he got 15 million from california alone, that is the thing most dont think even with all the general chaos he can cause for lack of a better term republicans are "pot committed" so to speak as he is giving us the judiciary both in appeals courts and two seats on the SCOTUS. its my pet theory for why we have mostly abandoned the house and focused on keeping a senate majority. sure he may get bad press but if he keeps getting to appoint more and more judges we can keep flipping appeals courts and in republican views hopefully replace a few more scotus justices before hes out of office . dems may be holding the house but nothing is getting passed really but we are still appointing judges at near record levels(for a first term at least) and the 9th circut is on its way to being right majority and the 11th was flipped (or close to it) to a firm right leaning majority so far www.mercurynews.com...

www.reuters.com...

Presidents can reshape the federal judiciary with their appointments and seek to appoint judges they believe share their ideological leanings. Republicans typically strive to pick conservatives while Democrats generally aim to appoint liberals, all subject to Senate confirmation. Although there are no guarantees a judge will rule the way a president might like, the number of Republican and Democratic appointees is generally an indicator of an appeals court’s conservative-liberal balance. With the Republican-led Senate rapidly considering and confirming many of his judicial nominees, Trump already has appointed 26 appeals court judges. That is more than any other president in the first two years of a presidency, according to Russell Wheeler, a scholar at the Brookings Institution think tank, although he points out that there are more appellate judges now than in the past. Trump’s Democratic predecessor, Barack Obama, appointed 55 in eight years as president. Only four of the 13 federal appeals courts currently have more Republican-appointed judges than Democratic selections.

en.wikipedia.org... trump has appointed 6 of 16 with bush appointing 5 of the current

en.wikipedia.org... trump got 4 here with the bulk of the rest having been appointed by ronald Reagan

en.wikipedia.org... trump has 3 confirmed here with 2 vacancies but the bulk of the rest of obama and clinton and carter appointees

en.wikipedia.org... 4 here for trump with the bulk of rest being bush appointees but no more vacancies

en.wikipedia.org... 4 for trump rest are bushes with one appointed by obama out of 11

en.wikipedia.org... Obama has the bulk(7) of these but some of the serving justices were born in 1920's-50s so spots likely to open up more so if he gets a second term

en.wikipedia.org... the largest with 29 judges
7 for trump,clinton with 8,obama with 7,bush with 5 with one vacancy with most being born between the 50s and 60s

en.wikipedia.org... 15 here
7 having being appointed by conservatives from bush trump and regan no vacancies

en.wikipedia.org... 17 here
5 by trump with one vacancy and 4 by bush and 3 by Regan w one vacancy

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think there is a good chance of trump LOSING the popular vote again in 2020.

I'm sure the couple coastal mega cities will scrape every gutter to find anyone that will vote dem, more than once even.

I also think that while he will lose the popular, he'll end up picking up more electoral votes than last time.

Should be amusing. Hell, I might even finally vote in an election after almost 20 years of not bothering.

(post by Subaeruginosa removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by DBCowboy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

While crying over these $$$ figures this afternoon, CNN said if President Trump isn't impeached by the House and removed from office by the Senate, he's a virtual shoo-in for re-election victory, just 13 months from now.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
We all know what they say about fools parting with their money.

link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I told you that I’ve never been to Vegas, so STFU!

link   

Like Trump's last rally attendance makeup, I bet a good chunk of the $$$ came from Democrats.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The same fools/suckers who made Andy McCabe's and Stormy Daniel's GoFundMe account larger than their own life savings, have put $140,000 into the "Whistleblower's" GoFundMe. (As of Sunday)
edit on 10/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The same fools/suckers who donated to Andy McCabe's and Stormy Daniel's GoFundMe account, have put $140,000 into the "Whistleblower's" GoFundMe. (As of Sunday)

Isn't it insane to realize that's like $14 to them... Its like a lottery ticket they hope cashes out. Insanity.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are looking for a holiday destination....

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I can’t show my face in Vegas with the wife, there would be questions.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

New Poll

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Probably because his supporters tend to have jobs...

Yeah, I got one of them as well, unfortunately.

Nearly all of us have got to sell our souls to eat.... its still no excuse to worship some silver spooned little narcissist, like he was some kind of god.

Just sayin...

Honest question.. what do you think the president actually does?

Well when it comes to Trump... He basically plays lots of golf, watches to much fox news and constantly tweets absolute nonsense.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I can’t show my face in Vegas with the wife, there would be questions.

Nothing a pair of spectacles and a Groucho Marx moustache wouldn't fix.

+1 more 
link   
If you think Trump is losing his base, you’re completely out of touch with reality and boarder line delusional

It’s grown a lot, the Dems know this, that’s exactly why they’re pushing for this ridiculous impeachment that absolutely will not pass

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join