It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need locations and dates....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi all...been a while since I have done any real posts here. I'd like to get some folks to help with some research and post it up here.

I am looking for travel itineraries and meetings of any Trump administration members in the last year. I'd really appreciate the help on this. Looking for dates, locations and individuals involved on both sides of the meetings.

I have a thought that we are about to witness a global scandal of mass proportion but may not be privy to the actual scandal. We will just see multiple worldwide politicians dropping out of their positions.

Anywho...thanks in advance for any help!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You should probably publicize the hell out of your theory in case you were right..

Make sure you get your cool points for predicting it..
edit on 1-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

You should probably publicize the hell out of your theory in case you were right..

Make sure you get your cool points for predicting it..

Ah...the latest TDS poster on ATS. You should get with sillyolme and make a podcast. Both of you have failed miserably at any prediction made.

Oddly this particular forum is not on the main page so that tells me you are searching for these posts and likely either a troll or paid for whatever idiocy you post.

Either way....feel free to research my history here. I am really good at vetting BS and will likely figure you out soon.

Outside of your own bias, anything to add to the thread?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm not interested in dating. I already have a wife.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I was not being funny...

I am being deadly serious... well not deadly because I don’t actually care that much..but if I think I have a legit prediction. I’m gonna want it recorded that I got it right..

What good does it do to come out 3 days later than whatever news source and claim “I knew it!!”

This is a forum...

You just tag the old thread that is dated.. as a historical record.

I don’t even know where you got that I was poking fun.. imho OBVIOUSLY you would want as many time/date stamped things as you could possibly have if you correctly predicted something interesting.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
When you say any Trump administration member, are we talking agency heads and their deputies?? Appointees only?? Any senior staff serving an appointed agency head?? Energy, education, transportation etc.. etc.. ??? Or area we looking for voted folks as well??

We need elaboration. I'm game to do some research.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

What's to say though that any itinerary unearthed is accurate/unedited/doctored to suit deceptive purposes, you just might be banging your head against the wall though on this very exciting idea.

However i certainly hope there's merit to your theory and credible documents available as nothing would please me more than seeing a global political reset.

Just might keep the East and co from finially putting us in our place or at least having a red hot crack at it.

Noone i believe maybe niavely really wants that kind of conflict.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Sorry dble post.
edit on 2-10-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Specificity please.
Thousands of Administration employees, millions of travel records to date.
Time frames? Locations? Regions? Events?
Perhaps some inkling of what you're looking for: co-travel, correlations, precedence/dependence?
There are so many kinds of data available, I am wondering if this is a wild goose chase.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
When you say any Trump administration member, are we talking agency heads and their deputies?? Appointees only?? Any senior staff serving an appointed agency head?? Energy, education, transportation etc.. etc.. ??? Or area we looking for voted folks as well??

We need elaboration. I'm game to do some research.

Agency heads would likely do it.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Easy Enough. I will look specifically for trade negotiations in energy, science, culture, agriculture, finance and such. Those thi gs tend to always have local news coverage on both sides of the coin. Nothing major, just little summaries on local channels and newspapers.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Flagging to see where this goes, thank you in advance for whatever efforts and time you and others put into this.

And Vasa Croe, try to avoid TDSP (Trump Derangement Syndrome Paranoia), kinda jumped down JustJohnny's throat for nothing - it diminishes credibility to appear irrationally paranoid.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

That’s conservatism lol..

“The whole world is against us”

When really no one cares enough to be against them lol..

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I have a thought that we are about to witness a global scandal of mass proportion

I have suspected the same thing. $200,000 a year on the cheaper end of things for breakfasts, $600,000 on flights to the tropics, $150,000 reported as postage expenses in a country with 51c postage, $21,000,000,000 dollars spent without any receipts, recollection of what it went for, no notes kept, and that all in one quarter that was being investigated?!?!? Enough money to make twenty-one THOUSAND people millionaires and not one person has been charged not one arrested, certainly none punished?

Countless children who weren't afforded the luxury of a so called "elite" birth shipped off to murder other human beings and die when every war since the civil War WE found out later was entered into on government fabrication?!?!? Declassified we finally learn Pearl Harbor was as false flag as you can get while still having another nation do the dirty work, suken ships which never really existed, weapons of mass destruction we know we will find in drives if you just wait????

And in Congress not one representative who raised his or her hand when asked which of THEIR children were off fighting the wars creating the atmosphere to make each few years' new class and any veteran representatives richer and richer??? The entire legislation passing a salary increase every year, including the past 3 and to show for it not one actual session of Congress, just one made up rape after another racist fake attack, a assertion that nicotene, something almost the same as caffeine, and water is not less harmful than sucking burning tar, strichnine, arsenic, carbon monoxide, cyanide, and 195 other burning chemicals into the lungs, and one accusation toward the president after another that always turns out to be something the accusers actually did plenty of but not the accused!?!?

Police no matter the jurasdiction being the biggest most lacking of any smidgen of integrity criminals thugs and gangsters who make those they are tattling to the government on and who in turn are locked in cages for non violent, non sexual, non financial crimes...also victimless crimes....to have their lives ticked away wasted as punishment and drugs being treated as a crime and not a medical problem (all signs of a barbaric uncivilized society), look like a bunch of girl scouts!?!?

Yea, but we all see it. Government may have been a good thing during some eras of time. But government is an evil horrible thing and it destroys lives. Any society which allows it's government to grow beyond protection of borders and ensuring infrastructure and identification and rehabilitation of victimizers is a society which is doomed to a spiritual death of its population as, without any regard for higher things like the spirit, people elite and poor alike end up just rats, filthy rats fighting over a piece of mouse # to eat and who can amass the most pieces of # which are meaningless...(ok that makes me sad I am sorry, rats are highly intelligent adorable loving little things...politicians and people who see what government has become a good thing and people who would make trouble which doesn't allow for the natural state of peaceful anarchy are lower than rats. Why is it so hard to be a good person and not indulge until you have checked to make sure your neighbors Re not going without while you stuff yourself!?!?

Those are the only two rules needing following and I is that simple. Anything else is a purposely programmed piece of controling propaganda, usually by the use of feigning suffering from fictitious shortage, which creates the snowballing need to be one of those who is able to attain that item leaving others out of luck which over time creates the hierarchy of wealth and class. And even more depressing is that that which has shortages fabricated in its name is usually not even anything we can't be totally happy without.

It's all a mess. Like the Bible says, I believe only a complete wipe out of the gameboard and reset of a new game at this point can make things right again. And the book of Thoth agrees. If you ever read the short final prophecy of Thoth he explains it is what has happened many times and will happen again. Anyone who thinks it's truly our first time here is a fool. Every civilization foe thousands and thousands of years screams at us that that's how it is. Many actually even screaming that they lived through it. And we call it myth lol probably got much further than we are now on some of the games...
edit on 10/3/2019 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join