It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris says President Trump’s Twitter privileges should probably be taken away from him

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
If he is calling for death to whistleblowers and congressmen he is in violation of twitter ground rules.
I hope they do and I hope they dont because he digs his grave deeper with every tweet these days.

No he doesn't. He digs his already dug grave with progressive authoritarians who want him gone because he doesn't follow their rules. You're in for another rude awakening in 2020 because your party is too dense to realize the damage they've done to the old D party.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So when he mentioned how treason and spying was handled in the old days and in the old days it was handled with a firing squad, what do you think he was referring to?
Please in your own words.

edit on 1012019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Twitter is a private domain like ATS and there ain't no freedom of speech here babe.
Trust me I've tried and been squashed for it. lol

They can certainly ban him if he violates their rules and I haven't read them but I am betting making death threats is on there somewhere.

How did he make death threats?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Don't play dumb you've seen the videos. You've seen the tweets.
You're pretending you don't know he meant or that he meant something else.
You do and he didnt.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm not saying his Twitter should be taken away in any official manner, but maybe someone goes in and changes his password when he isn't looking?

The guy comes across on Twitter like a 12 year old girl who had a bad day at a school and nothing is ever going to be okay ever again.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Since I was not at that meeting and did not hear the entire conversation of the night or day or whenever it was, I will just say this:
Treason is serious. It is not whistle-blowing.
There are things going on that neither you nor I are privy to.
Our president has been viciously and unfairly attacked by people in the swamp that have been up to no good, imo.
If they have attempted a coup on the American people and the president we elected, sold or given secret info to foreign governments, framed the president for political or other reasons, then we have traitors among us.

Death is still a penalty for traitors.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So when he mentioned how treason and spying was handled in the old days and in the old days it was handled with a firing squad, what do you think he was referring to?

Definition: In Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution, treason is specifically limited to levying war against the US, or adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. Conviction requires two witnesses or a confession in open court.

Penalty: U.S. Code Title 18: Death, or not less than 5 years' imprisonment and not more than life imprisonment without the possibility of parole (minimum fine of $10,000, if not sentenced to death). Any person convicted of treason against the United States will permanently lose the right to ever hold or run for public office anywhere in any capacity within the United States.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Twitter is a private domain like ATS and there ain't no freedom of speech here babe.

They can certainly ban him if he violates their rules and I haven't read them but I am betting making death threats is on there somewhere.

OJ was into death threats on day 2 of twittering.
But he's black so censoring him would be rascist.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

quote what was said, and let's look at if it was a death threat. I think you were told to believe that and just not quick enough to really understand it. But prove me wrong. Post it.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Silly, this is not the mud pit, so I'm going to be nice.

You have a history of being wrong, shallow, and uninformed. But, we should all play well with others while in this playground, so let me just give you my opinion which is just my opinion. You need to expand your thinking.
edit on 1-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Don't play dumb you've seen the videos. You've seen the tweets.
You're pretending you don't know he meant or that he meant something else.
You do and he didnt.

well Silly , mind reading is dangerous but atleast even you admit the President Trump has a mind to read......

Others, nothing, just blank.....

So you mean that you want to accuse the President of terrorist threats right? that is exactly what you are implying correct?

I would say I was reading you mind but again I'm coming up blank.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

How did he make death threats?

Comme on

You know Sillyolme never backs her statements up w proof

I'm surprised she's been allowed to troll this long honestly.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

They are not the president of the united states with a crazy base behind them that may actually act.

First deny that he made threats then say oh well everybody does like that makes it okay.

My mother used to ask this question of me when I was a teenager... It started with "If your friends..." and ended with, "would you do that too?" The middle often involved a bridge or a roof.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Already posted. You will have to look for it.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I don't like what he's eluding to.... Hell, I don't like his tweets.

But that doesn't mean he should have his chosen avenues. That would be like taking away FDR's fireside chats and other presidents radio and television addresses.

Now, just because I don't like what he says, doesn't mean I don't think he shouldn't be able to say it. And tweets are a way to reach the masses without him dealing with "fake news", new times, new technology, his choice.

If you don't like what he says, and truly think that it is damaging to his image, the last thing you'd want is to tame his image.

Personally, as many know, I'm kind of indifferent given alternatives. I just voice when I agree, or likewise disagree.
edit on 1-10-2019 by CriticalStinker because: removed redundancy

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The Left will always support treasonous traitors, it’s part of their anti-American DNA.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
I'm not saying his Twitter should be taken away in any official manner, but maybe someone goes in and changes his password when he isn't looking?

The guy comes across on Twitter like a 12 year old girl who had a bad day at a school and nothing is ever going to be okay ever again.

Texts are easy to take out of concept. People read them how they want to read them.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The bigger the better!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Typical democrat wanting to take away a person's 1st Amendment because she doesn't agree with it. What's new?

Yet the president wants to kill the WB... lol... I guess you are ok with that?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join