It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like Father Like Son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A dream, a message or just pure insanity? One can not truly grasp or understand certain aspects...

A few years back I had a dream, a dream that only now came back with a real answer and then rose up with even more questions.

I was in my home where 3 strangers appeared wearing black, a man that was bold looking in his early 40s grabbed me and placed his hand on me.

I began to feel cold like a liquid was covering my body and yet it was as if a black fog was engulfing me, yet for some reason I heard a whisper I could not make out what it said. All I know that the man that was holding onto me as if jumped back in fear or horror, he asked me "Who are you?" while the 2nd member of this group said "What are you?" as both seemed shocked.

Meanwhile the 3rd member who was a woman said one of the strangest things "The Son Of The Father" and did what I can only assume as a very low Japanese style bow, I have no clue what that means but the main head of this group looked on even in more horror and said in a nervous voice "He can't be one of the seven".

After which they faded and went off to who knows where, this is when I awoke wondering what it all means and began to question who I am or what it all could even be connected to.

However, just recently I had a short glimpse dream where I passed out and then awoke looking at a partial reflection of myself, yet one of my eyes was pitch black and I did not freak out or of any sort. This is when I heard the voice of the 3rd member again saying "The Son Of The Father" and then something about my eye which I could not make out as her voice faded, yet before it completely faded all I heard was...

"Like Father Like Son"

I have wild dreams, I do not follow a religion, I do not dabble in the bad joo joo as people say and I do not have a mental illness nor any history within the family of a member having one.

So, what or who am I exactly? It seems whatever this is or whichever side of the unknown is involved there is an odd interest in me.

Room for concern or further exploration?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

It seems whatever this is or whichever side of the unknown is involved there is an odd interest in me.

These are just cold, dark, spiritual entities playing with you so you'll keep up your interest in them. They could not care less about you. It appears as though they've been doing a good job since you've been interacting with them for years and yet you still haven't figured anything out.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Handle a lot of this dream stuff with care, it can be very subjective with the interpretation. Recognizing our heritage and where we come from is important. There is a lot more to who we are physical, biological, electrical, social, financial and other aspects.

Who knows where you will end up exploring the unknown. Try keep your feet on the ground, don't take it too seriously in case there are some wrong leads and it all gets a bit crazy. Try and get an independent observer if you do need a reality check. Exploring your own nature and charterer has it place, just try and keep it all in perspective.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Sounds like some kind of trinity, or perhaps an anti-trinity...some scary Lovecraftian stuff. You should turn it into a trilogy. You'd probably make more than J.K. Rowling.

Deetermined is probably right.
edit on 1-10-2019 by BELIEVERpriest because: added comment

edit on 1-10-2019 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Jesus, Hubrids, or Hunter Biden??

Perplexing story.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Be aware there is a parallel universe that is around us to fully explain would take hours just be open to ideas an be aware of your surroundings everything is interconnected a reply to: WanderingMrM

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DavidCrawford007111
Be aware there is a parallel universe that is around us to fully explain would take hours just be open to ideas an be aware of your surroundings everything is interconnected a reply to: WanderingMrM

I am aware of the parallel and how sometimes our evens coincide with the ones that transpire there. However, my question is what does this entail in terms of me being me?

join