It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Used SAME Top Secret Server To "Hide" Calls With Heads Of State--Where's The Outrage?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Annnnnnd...ANOTHER phony "whistleblower' narrative is debunked.

According to Susan Rice, long before Trump...Obama was placing his foreign leader call transcripts on the VERY SAME Top Secret server that Trump is now being accused of creating...in order to "hide" his Ukraine call.

It appears to have been fairly common practice to help prevent calls from being leaked...way before Trump ever used it.
It also appears it was Barack Obama whom actually created the system.

Thank you Susan Rice.

BTW: Does this mean we now should get to see Obama's call transcripts with Iranian leaders?
FAIR is FAIR...Right Leftists?

Susan Rice: Obama Put Call Transcripts On Top Secret Server, Too

Former national security adviser Susan Rice acknowledged last night that the Obama administration moved transcripts of conversations with foreign leaders onto the same top-secret server where the Trump administration stored his recent phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The revelation from Rice comes amid media reports and comments from political leaders that have painted the use of this top secret server as proof that Trump was trying to cover up the contents of his conversation with the Ukrainian leader, a full transcript of which the administration has now released to the public.

(bold/underline emphasis mine)
thefederalist.com...
edit on 1-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well then, we should impeach Obama.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think Trump should start releasing some of Obamas calls? Like I wonder if the one with Iran right before that payment is still there?

Are schiffs and Pelosis calls recorded? Hope they dive into some of those.

The dems set the precedent. So lets see all the goods.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Well then, we should impeach Obama.

Tell Schiff to get workin' on that.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic
I think Trump should start releasing some of Obamas calls? Like I wonder if the one with Iran right before that payment is still there?

Are schiffs and Pelosis calls recorded? Hope they dive into some of those.

The dems set the precedent. So lets see all the goods.

As if he wouldn't have been cleaning up his tracks as he went.
You know, like with a cloth.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They won't even indite Hillary. I don't think anything is going to happen to Obama except that perhaps a few people with an Obama obsession will continue to haunt the interwebs. Perhaps it's an ODS and they need therapy. idk...

But obsession and addiction do have a link to the inner makeup of the emotional content of the patient and can lead to a more serious psychosis and permanant break from reality.

psychcentral.com...

edit on 1-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Got it... your team does it that's fine... other team does it BURN THE WITCH...

least that's what it sounds like with folks from the left, Biden he was "just" the vp, well they didnt "get" Hillary, but burn trump at the stake.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Got it... your team does it that's fine... other team does it BURN THE WITCH...

My team? Libertarians? I voted for my friend and former employer Gov. Gary J.

I left the GOP in 2000

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Nobody has ever denied that Obama's calls might have gone onto that classified server. Hillary Clinton even described the process on some late night show.

The process is meant for genuine classified content though - for instance, Obama might have talked to the UK Prime Minister about the Bin Laden hit and may have discussed intelligence sources that would be compromised if it were to be made public.

There is no way that Trump's call approaches that criteria - there is no national security risk there - only personal legal risk. The only possible excuse is to hide it, and it is an illegal abuse of the system.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Come on.... you know... its always different when the Left/Obama does something. When they do something questionable, its with good reason.... but when Trump and the right do the same thing, its obviously treasonous and illegal...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Come on.... you know... its always different when the Left/Obama does something. When they do something questionable, its with good reason.... but when Trump and the right do the same thing, its obviously treasonous and illegal...

The GOP held the house and senate when Obama was pres. Why didn't they do something then?

seems like a case of closing the barn door after the horse has run off.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa
The process is meant for genuine classified content though - for instance, Obama might have talked to the UK Prime Minister about the Bin Laden hit and may have discussed intelligence sources that would be compromised if it were to be made public.

"For instance..."?
You have "First Hand" knowledge of what all of Obama's calls with foreign leaders contain?

I'm guessing "No...you don't."

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
He wasn't using it to hide embarrassing incriminating phone calls though was he?????

Nope, just real stuff that was classified and legitimately so. Yes all presidents have this kind of security.

We know.. we know.

It doesn't help trump in the slightest so what's the point of bringing it up?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Both parties suck, yet if you focus on just 1 then the problem never gets fixed, invoking what didnt happen in the past makes it appear as you have a severe partisan bent.

I voted Stein cause she was the only third party candidate available in my state, I have said on numerous occasions if Trump is guilty of a crime with evidence being provided (not second hand information) then impeach him. But we cant stop with that if others are indicated they all need to burn.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I'm guessing you dont either. But do insinuate that there might be some right?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

As we learned from the Obama/Russia (hot mic) exchange. His administration set up the top secret server for NEFARIOUS reasons.

S&F

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Search ats and you'll find the outrage. Dig deep enough you'll find outrage on ats about his faction, golf days, trips, purchases, and even the man's children drew ire for going to school.

Dont act like Obama's time in office was smooth sailing.

Fox news permanently shutbdown their comments sections based on racist hate filled outrages from the "right" ...

Member berries? Member? No?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obama didin't set up anything. It was always there to keep classified information. Like BinLadin out of hearing from those who would thwart the efforts.

Please this is just number three on the modus operandi list of djt.
1 deny
2 distract
3 divert
4 attack

He is so transparent when it comes to defending himself.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
He wasn't using it to hide embarrassing incriminating phone calls though was he?????

Please tell me how you know WHAT Obama had on that server?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

everything should be called out, it should be the main point of conspiracy website.
a less hysterical view would be Obama did it twice, in eight years, however.
in fairness even fox news aren't in the pant wetting lock him up, investigate this not the sitting president mode the opening poster or the link they provided display.

when fox can't put a positive spin on and it's down to the federalist, daily caller or gateway pundit it's not looking good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join