It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if... Trump is impeached and removed from office, then...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Brilliant research and a awesome trap thread.

Only a few people looked into your words . When the others read to the bottom of article 3 section 1 it will sink in instantly .

A lesson is well learn when you lay out something in this manner . When fully understood it becomes a realization you will never forget . There’s not a great possibility of your scenario happening . But there is a possibility.

I’ll link the source and of course S&F.

Punishment for impeachment

There’s also another lesson to be learned.

Don’t be lazy .
edit on 1-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: tanstaafl
Did you read my post all the way through?
The
in my post meant I was joking about the paperwork.

Ok, wasn't clear...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Anything is possible with the electorial college.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Anything is possible with the electorial college.

-sigh-

As if this has anything to do with the electorial electoral college.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Then America will look like Hong Kong and China right now.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

You can't pardon an impeachment

that is true

NY is still waiting in the wings with multiple indictments

that is speculation

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Brilliant research and a awesome trap thread.

Thanks...

There’s also another lesson to be learned.

Don’t be lazy .

Awesome to encounter people who actually do enjoy reading and comprehending...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Then America will look like Hong Kong and China right now.

Only until he was re-elected (assuming my 'What if' came to pass)...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ah, it doesn't take much to satisfy you. Simple old man.🤣

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

one thing ive always been curious about and honestly have no idea how it would work and would probably go to scotus for a ruling but....

lets say hypothetically they do impeach trump in the house ,then by even more unlikely the senate does convict and remove him from office ok hes out but then pence pardons him how do pardons effect impeachment? its a clearing of a federal conviction no strings attached..... so in theory with a pardon an impeached person could run again?

i mean no president has ever been impeached AND removed from office so it would be completely precedent free legal ground . again i have no idea if this would even work but can you imagine the rage if it did

edit to add i guess they dont apply to impeachments so if pence were to issue a pardon it would have to be before he was removed i guess

edit on 1-10-2019 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
www.apnews.com... and just for your hypothetical situation i think the RNC will do just fine as they are raising record amounts of money

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee raised $125 million in the third quarter of the year, a presidential fundraising record. The pro-Trump effort said Tuesday that it has raised more than $308 million in 2019 and has more than $156 million in the bank. Republicans aim to use the fundraising haul to fight off Democrats’ impeachment effort. Former President Barack Obama and the DNC raised just over $70 million in the third quarter of 2011. “President Trump has built a juggernaut of a campaign, raising record amounts of money at a record pace,” said Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale. RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel credited Democratic attacks on Trump for motivating supporters to donate in record numbers. “We are investing millions on the airwaves and on the ground to hold House Democrats accountable, highlight their obstruction, and take back the House and reelect President Trump in 2020,” she said. The fundraising announcement comes as the pro-Trump efforts launched their first major advertising campaign of the cycle. Trump’s team aims to devote $1 billion to his reelection.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: putnam6

one thing ive always been curious about and honestly have no idea how it would work and would probably go to scotus for a ruling but....

lets say hypothetically they do impeach trump in the house ,then by even more unlikely the senate does convict and remove him from office ok hes out but then pence pardons him how do pardons effect impeachment?

Impeachment can't be pardoned.

The only one who might have been removed from office was Nixon, and he resigned before he was kicked out.

Also, given the things Trump has said about Pence, I'm not so sure Pence would be eager to charge into his defense if Trump gets impeached.
edit on 1-10-2019 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
What if Trump were impeached, and the RINO senators were able to squeak out conviction+removal from office, but not a 'disqualification to hold Office' punishment?

Then, he is re-elected in a landslide popular and electoral vote, most/all of the worst RINOs are primaried and replaced with new Freedom Caucus members, and they re-take the House with a huge majority, and gain a super majority in the Senate.

To quote a popular non-violent political activist...

"I have a dream!"

Very unlikely. There are only 33 seats up for reelection in the Senate in 2020 and although all the House seats are up for reelection, and frankly there aren't enough "Freedom Caucus" people running for anything to make it likely. Nor are they likely to please voters in deep blue areas.

And it might depend on the terms of the impeachment. If they impeach him for fraud and abuse of funds to enrich himself, then that will have an impact on people. And if he focuses on impeachment and ignores natural disasters (like floods, fires, hurricanes) then the rural areas aren't going to be in his corner.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Even if he was impeached, it's doubtful he would be removed from office..........

People really need to take a civics class so they know how our gov works.....

As to the OP....... Lol the country would probably have a meltdown so bad they set it on fire

Did you know that in other countries, they don't have political indoctrination classes?

It's true.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
He wont go imo
He's the only leader that will bless Israel...that's why we're battling over Him...idk who will win.....do too

No.

88 Senators Signed AIPAC’s New Pro-Israel Letter. Here’s Why Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Ben Sasse Didn’t. - Tablet

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

yeah i googled it after i posted and realzied i was wrong , only way the pardon would play is if he stepped down(id imagine conditionally on getting said pardon) got pardoned for the crimes he was alleged to have done and would allegedly be impeached for then on paper he would be gravy assuming pence plays ball. hell i guess if pence would be fine being a "puppet president" he could try to pick trump as his vp and just let him run the show (meaning have pence run as president and pick trump as his vp vs appointing him which would require the senate and house to vote to allow him to be vp)

which could in theory pacify the base,shut down the dems and keep momentum going into 2020 and then with pence as president he could issue any additional pardons as things went on for anything else the dems decide to come up with
edit on 1-10-2019 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ah, it doesn't take much to satisfy you. Simple old man.🤣

Suprised you didn't delete the rest of your posts and run away.
Too bad I quoted you before you took your ball and went home.
Absolutely no integrity.
Tlb

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Here's a thought...what if Trump is not impeached by the senate,wins re election,and then as pences VP for another 4 to 8 yrs. Lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

In just 38 seconds, President Trump tells us why he left a life of luxury and fun, to help all Americans and our future generations.
Donald John Trump is THE CHOSEN ONE.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
SO if, let's say Trump is removed, can these delusional traitors do the same to Pence? Would you finally be ready to go to war against these idiots if they did?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join