It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the dollar $ value of what trump asked for from the Ukraine?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I’m new here and I’m not quite following what Trump was supposed to have done. To the best of my ability it seems that it is illegal to accept donations or things of value from a foreign government for campaigns. And this is what they are saying he has done.

So my question is what does the Ukraine charge to investigate crimes in their country? Or what to we usually charge?

Dollar amount would be appropriated

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Why?

You gonna get him to pay taxes on it?

He didn't get any dirt. He got nothing.

because there was no dirt to get.

that is why he is lying about it now.

Now, if you ask what was the value of what he was asking for... how much is the presidency worth?
edit on 1012019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I’m not sure I thought it was an election influence but that’s not etched stone either .

Maybe he called collect ?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why?

You gonna get him to pay taxes on it?

He didn't get any dirt. He got nothing.

because there was no dirt to get.

that is why he is lying about it now.

Now, if you ask what was the value of what he was asking for... how much is the presidency worth?

So if there was no crime the investigation is valued at zero right? So what U.S. law is something of no value violating?

I would think in a court of law the value is going to have to be determined, right?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Trump 2020 bumper sticker. $ 7.50
Snowflake triggering MAGA hat. $29.99

Mercilessly trolling dims. PRICELESS

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
There is an investigation about corruption, election interference, and how and why a witch hunt began against our president.

We have an agreement with Ukraine as well as other nations that they will assist in criminal investigations with us.

This telephone conversation was not about 2020. It was about an ongoing investigation in the 2016 mess, and our POTUS had every right to enlist cooperation.

So I would say, you can't put a dollar value on it, because there was no quid pro quo.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

It's not so much of a dollar amount as much as an equation.

Diddly over squat

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

There is an investigation about corruption, election interference, and how and why a witch hunt began against our president.

Yeah we know.... how's that working so far?

Comey?

McCabe?

Bueller?

anyone?

Can you say impeachment? ... I knew that you could.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

why are you asking me?
He must have thought he was going to get something that would win him the presidency if Biden was his opponent.
How much is that worth?

The crime is in the attempt. If you go into a bank to rob it and you get caught before you get the money you have still committed a crime.
He was asking... he got caught asking.... doesnt matter whether he got anything of value or not.
what he got was an impeachment.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It's not so much of a dollar amount as much as an equation.

Diddly over squat

Add Obama as a variable and imagine if Obama was the one asking another government for help.

Member the sound bite with him saying he's have more flexibility after the election... And what and how much that clip was used on ats...

It's a us president askibg another government for help in order to sway voters. Purposely asking for intervention.

You cultists can try to reduce trump's actions to technicalities, like pedophiles and racists use technicalities as a defense, the point is the great white hope turned out to be scum who will do anything to make people think he's great
the greatest EVER!

Please don't start a civil war mentalists
edit on 1-10-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Better order the Pence for President version instead.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

why are you asking me?
He must have thought he was going to get something that would win him the presidency if Biden was his opponent.
How much is that worth?

The crime is in the attempt. If you go into a bank to rob it and you get caught before you get the money you have still committed a crime.
He was asking... he got caught asking.... doesnt matter whether he got anything of value or not.
what he got was an impeachment.

So you are saying that the actual value doesn’t matter just what trump thinks it’s worth? Ok what is that worth? If trump asked for a rock to remember Ukraine that was worth nothing but he trout it was worth a million is that a violation?

States don’t charge to investigate crimes do they? Where is that happening?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Also to me it seems that for this to work Biden has to be clearly sacrificed by the left. They may very well be willing to do that but I don’t see how you can have trump wrong doing and not Biden and if Biden is in the wrong then trumps request is justified. If Biden is ok because of the treaty then trump is ok.

But leads me back to how much does the Ukraine charge to investigate that they are comping trump?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I don’t think you can go into court and say trust me this is worth X. Think you have to show a value.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
There is no crime

abcnews.go.com...

Trump's DOJ clears president of violating campaign finance law in Ukraine-Biden call

Further explaining the DOJ's handling of the referral, the official said the criminal division concluded that the information they had gathered did not amount to a criminal violation of campaign finance law because nothing "of value" was clearly promised or exchange as a result of the call. The official said there was no disagreement among the prosecutors in the criminal division, even among career prosecutors, that the call did not amount to a potential campaign finance violation.

its much ado about nothing

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I'm seeing evidence obama is "guilty" of the exact same thing trump is accused of doing.

Black jesus cant have his rep tarnished.

Trumps getting 5 more years...lol
I'll get the popcorn started.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-10-2019 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2019 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So what is the crime. Will he not have to be charged with something? Can they just say the impeachment is just because they don’t like him? Doesn’t there have to be a law broken?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
So what is the crime. Will he not have to be charged with something? Can they just say the impeachment is just because they don’t like him? Doesn’t there have to be a law broken?

Right there is the problem.
This comes down to how trumps words are interpreted.
He didn't just say, give me dirt on Biden or you won't get any money..
That's what the dems want us to believe.

The dems will bring up articles of impeachment and it will fail to get enough votes to get trump removed just like what happened to Bill Clinton.
He lied under oath and still wasn't removed from office,,

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Swaying voters with the truth. Sounds like something the Dems would be against.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join