It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they searching for the Anti-Christ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

According to my Mother i am the Anti-Christ
every thing about me is 666 she reasoned in her drunken state decades ago , Born in 1966 on the 15th 5+1 = 6 yip that was enough for her and me being a little Jewish bxxxxxd it all made sense to her

Makes me lol when i point out to my mother called Mary who at one time worked in a hairdressers that the last time this happened in History the dude became a g-d

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
The Elite are all over the place searching for the Anti-Christ and yet they are becoming as desperate as selecting 4 of their own as possible alternatives.

Are they getting desperate that he has not revealed himself?

Why is the Anti-Christ so important to them?

If we take into account free will and the overall understanding that we as humans each of us "can do whatever we want with our lives" than:
How do we know that the real Anti-Christ wants to even bother with such trivial childish things as helping the Elite?

What if he has been just observing, listening and not bothering with the elite at all?

There are so many questions and yet the most important one is:

What if the Anti-Christ is not really an Anti-Christ but rather an incarnation of energy? A remnant of the time of Gods, Magic and Ancient Wisdom etc.

Never ever meet someone talking about the anti-christ. In the internet always the same kind of people talking about civil war, end of the world, antichrist etc: right-wings, neonazis, radicals, extremists. In the end its all about selfhate and frustration.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The Elite are all over the place searching for the Anti-Christ and yet they are becoming as desperate as selecting 4 of their own as possible alternatives.

Which ‘Elites’? And what does ‘all over the place’ mean?

How do you know these fictitious people are looking for a fictitious individual?

Are they getting desperate that he has not revealed himself?

Assuming the Anti-Christ’s gender?? In the current climate??? How sexist of you.

#GenderEqualityForAllMadeUpBeings

Why is the Anti-Christ so important to them?

WHo says it is? I haven’t seen anything saying it is. ANy evidence?

There are so many questions and yet the most important one is:
What if the Anti-Christ is not really an Anti-Christ but rather an incarnation of energy? A remnant of the time of Gods, Magic and Ancient Wisdom etc.

No, the REALLY important question is: What are you taking to believe in this nonsense?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

A) The elite use fabricated fairy tails to control the flock..

That is all religion is the worlds most brilliant control system...

You don’t need cameras.. you don’t need soldiers... just convince the peasants you speak for some intangible father figure who can see and hear all, and if you don’t do what I tell you. Then he will torture your soul for all eternity.

B) those in power never want changes or big chaotic events.. the powers that be ALWAYS want the status quo.. the status quo is what allowed them to take or keep power..

edit on 1-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

It blows my mind that as much research as people do into the biblical texts, that they do zero research into anything that might test the Bible itself..

The Bible makes dozens of claimed that we can check today, and it fails every single time..

Noah’s family , through incest spawning the human race 10,0000 years ago.. dna should tell that story.. that is not something that wouldn’t show up...

The sequence AND timeframe of 7 day creation..doesn’t work at all..

Global flood... also would have left a mark..

Romans insisting all their citizenry go back to the land of their forefathers from 1,000 years ago for a census?!?!

How exactly was every member of the Roman Empire supposed to do that lol?!?! Why does no Roman account verify it???

Because it did not happen.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
ATS at its finest, topic about one thing, but lets drag our own bias about a 16 year old, its not like enough bile has been spewed about her in the 2 threads which exist already, I guess grown men on the internet like to call 16 years olds names, as it shows a level of intelligence and maturity
, good for you chaps

I agree.

Obama is the antichrist. He bears the mark of Cain.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

the globalism elites are engaged in finding 4 candidates for the role of AC ??

you have a link or something ?
because, historically, a list of people --- such as A.Crowley & Anton leVey have declared themselves to be Satan incarnated or an antichrist ->> www.bing.com... anton+levay&sk=PRES1&sc=8-11&cvid=cf96578ad4744dd9a0904a31c53959d2&cc=US&setlang=en-US

if the elites are seeking AC, the 4chan crowd has a remarkable record of finding hidden things/people that were hidden from the public...
edit on st31156994057901362019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: CthruU

The search is over, tbey not only found the AC they put it on tv the other week.

Greta Thunberg - did you see the look in her eye.

Scarey indeed.

She's not the AC merely a Soros pawn set up to throw us into an economical and financial chaos that the so called pressure of funding all these things to clean up the planet will lead to.

She can't string a single sentence during a regular interview and only speaks when provided with a written up script, just another actor being paid to play her role.

Anyway, she's not the one unfortunately.

Do you really believe this girl is a paid actor? Maybe you should visit a doctor. She is an activist. She is pretty strong it seems, and she es way more clever and educated then some ats members. Hope, you are not one of these folks posting rape fantasys of greta on facebook. Do you make fun of her autism like many right-wings? Isnt that a sign of real mental illness?

😑🤣🤣😂 You're joking right??????

You should do your research..... Her handler literally is top brass at the One Foundation..... That's funded directly by Sorros......

Criminey people do your homework and stop letting the media and teenagers tell u what to believe

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
Absolutely - her entire life is "payment".
Grandfather a Swedish film icon/director/producer.
Parents proudly Antifa. Mom is a performance artist with strong illuminati symbolism.

Greta is a tool. Exploited by her parents and their ideology.
Put on display like a modern day carny freak show (but with a save-the-planet message, so that makes it okay, m'kay?)
Regurgitating ass-burgers because she's been fed sh*t her entire life.

As for the impassioned plea - it's called teenage angst....
of us out grow it eventually, except maybe the Hollyweird crowd and their "emotional depth of a teaspoon".

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

ATS at its finest, topic about one thing, but lets drag our own bias about a 16 year old, its not like enough bile has been spewed about her in the 2 threads which exist already, I guess grown men on the internet like to call 16 years olds names, as it shows a level of intelligence and maturity
, good for you chaps

If all you see is a innocent child you are kidding yourself.

If you want to criticize the site and are unhappy with it, then leave. The grass isn't greener anywhere else.
There are plenty of journalist posting similiar "bias" and "bile" as you put it.

" level of maturity" - jee wiz, pot calling the kettle black much? - hmmm how AC of you.

To which name is my kettle been the pot? what did I call you again, i must have missed it, where did I state anything about her guilt or innocence, lots of putting words into my mouth, where in that post did I critize ATS, i made a critisim of grown men calling a 16 year old child as opposed to grown men debating the merits of what said child stated, maybe you felt a little guilty only you know.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The search is over, tbey not only found the AC they put it on tv the other week.

Greta Thunberg - did you see the look in her eye.

Scarey indeed.

Anyway, she's not the one unfortunately.

Why not makes perfect sense.

Anti Christ is commonly understood to be the direct opposite of Christ in every way in totality.

So

If Christ was male then the AC must be female.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

, good for you chaps

If you want to criticize the site and are unhappy with it, then leave. The grass isn't greener anywhere else.
There are plenty of journalist posting similiar "bias" and "bile" as you put it.

" level of maturity" - jee wiz, pot calling the kettle black much? - hmmm how AC of you.

To which name is my kettle been the pot? what did I call you again, i must have missed it, where did I state anything about her guilt or innocence, lots of putting words into my mouth, where in that post did I critize ATS, i made a critisim of grown men calling a 16 year old child as opposed to grown men debating the merits of what said child stated, maybe you felt a little guilty only you know.

"ATS at it's finest" - ring any bells?
"Shows a level of intelligance and maturity
" - ring any bells?
"bile has been spewed out about her in two threads" - ring any bells? (One was mine)

No guilt here.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I find this rather interesting, how the seeds of random chaos spread so quickly!

I was asking questions, it turned into religious debate, than some environmental stuff, some sort of triggered speech by few members and overall chaos breaking out.

This is why I find humanity so odd, willing to derail the entire debate or questions off into branched directions of multiple established chaotic outcomes.

Anyway... wonder if anyone will be willing to consider the original question points etc.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I find this rather interesting, how the seeds of random chaos spread so quickly!

I was asking questions, it turned into religious debate, than some environmental stuff, some sort of triggered speech by few members and overall chaos breaking out.

This is why I find humanity so odd, willing to derail the entire debate or questions off into branched directions of multiple established chaotic outcomes.

Anyway... wonder if anyone will be willing to consider the original question points etc.

Um rubbish.

"So many questions" - from OP = so many answers.

" are they getting desperate he hasn't revealed himself " - gender assumption.

Do i need to go on ?

It's all in context.
Deal with it or don't start threads.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Enjoy debating the merits of a person, or you can just shoot the messanger is my point, I can not be bothered with another back and forth with someone who just wishes to label children as satan, I am sure i will not be missed, wait what was this thread about again, oh and you have a thread of your own, did Greta bashing need to spill into this one then.

I myself can take all the abuse you can give as I feel I am fair game, but if you feel the need to curse about 16 year old autistic child, thats your ball game, hope you strike her out, home run baby!!

As for the OP

Ever watched a film called Martys, it plays right into what you were discussing

Martyrs (2008 film)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

, good for you chaps

I don't see Greta as possessed or the Anti-Christ.
Over the years some young girls have had a tough time with bullying at school because of media headlines, like Janet Hodgson, link below:-
tomruffles.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

What did you expect? The concept of ‘anti christ’ is not something that can be decontextualised outside of religion, hence why the debate also turned religious.

Also, the entire concept of the AC is ridiculous as there is zero evidence to suggest such a being could exist or that the progenitor of the AC is real. He/She/Zee/They/It are not.

The ‘Elites’, as you put it. A very loaded word. Who are they? WHat makes an ‘Elite’? You don’t offer anything - you make a very woolly, openly ambiguous statement in your OP and then wonder why it drifted.

Also, none of this is random chaos — if you look at your OP and see how people answered, you can easily see why people did in the way they did. If we each started talking about toasters, or dishwashers, or frogs, or black holes directly after your OP, *then* maybe you’d be able to say it were random chaos.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Oh wow. For realz? They still have not found the anti Christ. Its not like its that hard to find the guy. I mean finding waldo is a thousand times more of a challenge. Besides what the hell is an anti-christ? May as well look for the anti-Buddha.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries
Oh there have been some shenanigans for sure. But you assume that this place is more interesting then it really is.

It is not. Most people are boring as ef.

And if you really want to find the culprits to all your issues, all you have to do is look inward, not outward.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Unfortunately the entire Concept of this AC Searching is being fueled by psy-op Operations

My Opinion
I don't think it is possible for an Anti-Christ to suddenly appear to exist out of nowhere however i do think that a Biological alteration of Human DNA that could be caused through Genetic Manipulation giving such being extrasensory perception the ability to take the title of being called "Anti-Christ" is possible.

But that being said ! It is important to read & clearly become aware of psy-op operations such as:
1 - Psy-Op - Operation Messiah - Generally starts at age 26 until 32 however could start earlier. (Reason for 26 as it is supposed to mimic the starting age of jesus ministry)
2 - Psy-Op - Operation Anti Christ - Generally starts at age 26 until 32 however could start earlier.

However this all being said - I know we all have gone through strange unexplained momments in our life but we need to ensure we discern from whats staged and whats legit

Hope this helps.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join