It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff Linked to Prominent Ukrainian Arms Dealer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol...

According to the gateway pundit BWAHAHAHA..

I have literally never seen anything as silly as the way trump will be accused of something, then his response is exactly “I know you are but what am I” literally the stereotype childish response, and yet all his supporters jump on board like it makes ANY sense at all...

Trump is accused of colluding with Russia.

His rebuttal??

“I didn’t collide with russia!! Hillary colluded with russia!”

Literally “I know you are but what am I “ lol

Trump is accused of colluding with Ukraine, suspiciously for the exact same reason he was accused of colluding with the russians..

His rebuttal??

“I didn’t collude with the Ukrainians!! The democrats colluded with the Ukrainians!”

Trump is accused of assaulting women (I personally did not believe any of the allegations against him, besides going backstage at pageants and such..)

But trumps rebuttal??

“I didn’t assault women!! Bill Clinton assaulted women!”

Wash rinse repeat

Maybe you should hold back on the Lols until your side can actually follow through with even one thing they say.

Been 3 years of garbage that has led no where but back here. Going to be more of the same all the way until 2024.

This circus is funny from all sides. Only people that are winning are the public. At least the ones that can see how manipulated they've been by the media all this time.

Everyone should see how corrupt the justice systems are. Though I don't have much faith because it's been that way since forever

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Many of these Dem clowns have Arms dealers on speed dial along with multiple rat lines for export/import to any country/regime running a war and/or secret war that you never hear about. Pelosi is on it too. I'll bet this is tied to NATO budget. Why have so many Ukrainians infiltrated our gov't at the highest levels? It's all about war profiteering.

These stories will be buried just like they have since the 80s and nothing will happen to Schiff/Pelosi nor anyone else in political power nor the arms deals & brokers. There might be a low hanging fall guy just to give the Mockingbird media something to chew on and distract the brainwashed sheep, then buried, forgotten.

Not much different from the Iran/Contra days. Funding the endless wars. Many of these bs fund raising campaigns for whatever and "Foundations" are all fronts for weapons & payouts - Pay-to-Play scandals. Alot of the small arm weapons & Ammo originate from Pakistan (POF) and Bulgaria factories.

Reason we don't bomb or goto war over Pakistan. Someone has to provide all the small arms/ammo + DU at cheap cost for all the wars. This is what NP & AS [previously McCain > ISIS] are connected to and Peter Strzok is the intercontinental arms dealer. He was involved in these weapons operations back in the 90's with Bosnia & Kosovo.

Jamal Khashoggi main role was for decades (back during Donald Rumsfeld days supplying arms to Mujahideen in the 80s & later Bin Laden); worked with Brennan.

Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF).
Owned by a couple of UK businessmen. ENORMOUS weapons factories complete with their own hospital, old English officers club, school, etc.

This is Lord of War dream factory! Export weapons & ammo including DU to 40 countries.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

BOOM!

Nancy Pelosi is also working "off the books" with the Ukrainian Arms Dealer.

Late Breaking: dcdirtylaundry.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Don't forget ..........😎

Sixteen years a slave in Pakistan’s brick factories

After 16 years working as an indebted slave in a brick factory, Hanif’s freedom was bought by a small charity. But Hanif’s story is only one of the estimated 2 million slavery cases that thrive in secret in Pakistan today.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

BOOM!

Well THIS answers many questions doesn't it !!!!!

😮

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

State Department Giving Congress an URGENT briefing tomorrow.

The top watchdog at the State Department will be giving an “urgent” briefing to Congress on Ukraine, ABC News reported Tuesday.

“The State Department’s Inspector General is expected to brief staffers from several House and Senate committees on Wednesday afternoon about documents obtained from the department’s Office of the Legal Adviser concerning documents related to the State Department and Ukraine, sources familiar with the planned briefing told ABC News,” the network reported.
Source: www.rawstory.com...

Hmmm....

BIDEN related?

HILLARY related? (State Dept reopened her e-mail investigation 3 months ago)

SCHIFF related?

It'll be Pompeo and Trump related.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

You must be psychical or something.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

State Department Giving Congress an URGENT briefing tomorrow.

The top watchdog at the State Department will be giving an “urgent” briefing to Congress on Ukraine, ABC News reported Tuesday.

“The State Department’s Inspector General is expected to brief staffers from several House and Senate committees on Wednesday afternoon about documents obtained from the department’s Office of the Legal Adviser concerning documents related to the State Department and Ukraine, sources familiar with the planned briefing told ABC News,” the network reported.
Source: www.rawstory.com...

Hmmm....

BIDEN related?

HILLARY related? (State Dept reopened her e-mail investigation 3 months ago)

SCHIFF related?

LOL

None of the above.

The State Department IG is handing over documents from State's Legal Counsel and requested the urgent meeting just after Pompeo sent his FU letter to congress saying he would not let State Department Employees talk to them.

I suspect he will hand over either A) A stack of thus far hidden/suppressed State Department whistle Blower complaints about Pompeo working for the Trump Campaign along with Rudy Giuliani and illegally using government employees and resources OR B) Memo's from State's Legal Department explaining to Pompeo what he was doing was likely illegal and Pompeo hiding those memo's, or C) a combination of both.

It could be more explosive, like Ukranian diplomats asking State what to do about Pompeo/Giuliani pressing them to intervene in the 2020 Presidential election.

Either way, just more evidence atop already thoroughly damning evidence of corruption and illegal activity.

I am pretty sure Pompeo will resign in the next month.

edit on 2-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

None of the above.

don't bet against it. trump supporters have been gaslit to only believe what dear leader tells them, they could throw more disinfo out there in the hope it keeps trump out of the news for norms and riles up the gullible.
the bots are out on twitter already, it's a concerted effort.

I am pretty sure Pompeo will resign in the next month.

the gop looks like they'll vote against impeachment, no real need for pompeo to quit, blinkered fanboys will support trump's best people regardless. who would realistically want the job? its all quiet on the barr front despite his position being untenable now. their just hoping to ride it out like every other time.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Pompeo needs external and internal credibility to function and his is eroding rapidly.

Barr has been a key figure in Iraq-Gate (Funding Saddam Hussein), Iran-Contra (Secret selling of arms to Iran and using the proceeds to fund rebels in Nicaragua) Secret Extraordinary Renditions and other scandals.

Barr's MO has been to stonewall, protect Presidents and advocate for expansive pardons to shut down investigations when things hit the fan.

Barr is going nowhere, but Pompeo needs credibility abroad and at home to function. Using the State Department for the Trump Campaign and employing State Department resources, treating Trump's private attorney like a VIP State Department employee? So he could promote conspiracy theories in service of Trump's campaign for POTUS?

I don't see Pompeo surviving.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Before i clicked, i knew it would be gatewaypundit

Fake news.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The globalist controlled media will never report this. Your make my day by posting this great information by my instincts tell me action on it is a pipe dream. Globalist Marxists rule the day when it comes to the media. It amazes me how these journalists can report like they do. They must feel like traitors to the American experience. Again I simply do not believe we can push the system over the edge of the cliff. Their military, political, legal and communicative edge rules the day. But you keep on keeping on doing a great job of exposing more truth.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

BOOM!

She is almost as filthy as Feinstein
Nasty

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It was also just revealed that The Whistleblower formulated the complaint with Adam Schiff. He should have went to the Inspector General. This smells an awful lot like how Christine blasey Ford worked with Dianne Feinstein to try to derail Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan
What's with democrats and their shady dealings with Ukainians? Nancy Pelosi has a Ukrainian aide on her staff.

It was (maybe still is) a heavily corrupt country capable of funneling millions upon millions of dollars in shady business dealings. It attracts Democrats like moths to a light bulb.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

It was also just revealed that The Whistleblower formulated the complaint with Adam Schiff. He should have went to the Inspector General. This smells an awful lot like how Christine blasey Ford worked with Dianne Feinstein to try to derail Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation.

No wonder Adamsky and Prancy appeared nervous at their phony little press conference today 😎

Schifftit knew about the NYTimes story yesterday, hence today's Democrat BS 😎

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So Shifty Schiff had a copy of the "complaint" days
before it was filed.

How much is this "whistler" getting paid???

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
So Shifty Schiff had a copy of the "complaint" days
before it was filed.

How much is this "whistler" getting paid???

So perhaps he helped write it?

Interesting

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
He is also linked to ed buck. the Democrat donor who would pay young black men to do crystal meth and engage in the most disgusting and liberal forms of sexual acts

I think they owned a business together

I would share a link, but the photos taken from bucks house were just to weird and gross.

And Schiff has those crazy eyes...guy is probably a freakshow.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

So perhaps he helped write it?

Interesting

Yes, and why did he not inform the committee of this
ahead of time, nor did he disclose this. It was reported
in the NYT.

Schiff needs to resign, he is not objective and can not
possible be capable of leading the committee.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join