It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff Linked to Prominent Ukrainian Arms Dealer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Looks like the Schiffty Schiff Adam Schiff Congressman from Hollywood has some money ties of his own to Ukraine afterall !!

With all his BS about Trump, you would think he's clean as a whistle wouldn't ya.

But no, he had a campaign fundraiser in 2013 with a Ukrainian arms dealer Igor Pasternak of all the %$#@!

These dumb bells are sealing their own fate 😃

EXPLOSIVE REPORT: Rep. Adam Schiff Linked to Prominent Ukrainian Arms Dealer!

Now we know why Schiff is lying – he’s connected with a Ukrainian Arms Dealer!

In 2013 Ukrainian Igor Pasternak held two different fund raisers for Schiff asking for contributions between $1,000 and $2,500

"Hmmm. Who is this Schiff guy anyway?"

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
What's with democrats and their shady dealings with Ukainians? Nancy Pelosi has a Ukrainian aide on her staff.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan
What's with democrats and their shady dealings with Ukainians? Nancy Pelosi has a Ukrainian aide on her staff.

Doesn't Pelosi come from a NJ crime family? No surprise there.

But I should say I don't mean to smear Ukrainians in general. Most of them are regular folk trying to eke out a living in a world gone to Hell.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I'm all for digging deep, and I'm sure there is plenty of foul play to be found.

But this one seems like a dud.

Igor Pasternak appears to have come over in 1992, link to his companies wiki since he does not have one of his own(this wiki seems to have some flaws for the record) Seeing as Ukraine had just become a country (again) just a year prior... I'd be just as willing to call him an American since he came over right after the fall of the USSR and brought his mind to create a successful Aero company.

Also, the money looks like chump change.

Schiff indeed looks to be a yes man, willing to play political games at the expense of the country... But I'd need more evidence than this to solidify allegations he has extra-national affairs.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Lol...

According to the gateway pundit BWAHAHAHA..

I have literally never seen anything as silly as the way trump will be accused of something, then his response is exactly “I know you are but what am I” literally the stereotype childish response, and yet all his supporters jump on board like it makes ANY sense at all...

Trump is accused of colluding with Russia.

His rebuttal??

“I didn’t collide with russia!! Hillary colluded with russia!”

Literally “I know you are but what am I “ lol

Trump is accused of colluding with Ukraine, suspiciously for the exact same reason he was accused of colluding with the russians..

His rebuttal??

“I didn’t collude with the Ukrainians!! The democrats colluded with the Ukrainians!”

Trump is accused of assaulting women (I personally did not believe any of the allegations against him, besides going backstage at pageants and such..)

But trumps rebuttal??

“I didn’t assault women!! Bill Clinton assaulted women!”

Wash rinse repeat

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Your post will move no needles....

They don’t care if the accusations are true or false.. they just like the accusations.

If anyone cared if they were true, they would expect accountability, no trump supporters expect for trump to hold anyone accountable for anything. They pretend he is going to... but do zero re-evaluating of the topic after nothing comes of it.
edit on 1-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Your post will move no needles....

They don’t care if the accusations are true or false.. they just like the accusations.

That's OK, and I know that.

I just try my best to find the truth. Both sides cling to stories in their favor while calling the other side liars.

I'm just trying to navigate it all, and I know others are too.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Is that all you have? Blame Trump as a distraction to the allegations. It is not very convincing.

There is a report by George Webb also establishing a financial link between Shiff and Ukraine. Have a summary on another thread here.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Im telling you, their plants at the WH (now that the DNI isn’t on their team) were told that if ANYTHING involving Ukraine comes up, let us know.

Rudy/Barr/Durham/Trump start shining a light on Ukraine and all hell breaks loose with this weak sauce whistleblower complaint.

There’s definitely a THERE, there.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
As if this is going to help trump in any way.

It is not.

Buh bye tangerine wonder.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

Oh wow.
Now we're really cooking with gas.

Any other gems you guys want to include in your defense file.

I am sure this fact will just get the whole case thrown out for conflict of interest right?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the Schiffty Schiff Adam Schiff Congressman from Hollywood has some money ties of his own to Ukraine afterall !!

With all his BS about Trump, you would think he's clean as a whistle wouldn't ya.

But no, he had a campaign fundraiser in 2013 with a Ukrainian arms dealer Igor Pasternak of all the %$#@!

These dumb bells are sealing their own fate 😃

EXPLOSIVE REPORT: Rep. Adam Schiff Linked to Prominent Ukrainian Arms Dealer!

Now we know why Schiff is lying – he’s connected with a Ukrainian Arms Dealer!

In 2013 Ukrainian Igor Pasternak held two different fund raisers for Schiff asking for contributions between $1,000 and $2,500

"Hmmm. Who is this Schiff guy anyway?"

[/quote
Now it's Adams Schiff fault that tRump is a narcissistic idiot.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
State Department Giving Congress an URGENT briefing tomorrow.

The top watchdog at the State Department will be giving an “urgent” briefing to Congress on Ukraine, ABC News reported Tuesday.

“The State Department’s Inspector General is expected to brief staffers from several House and Senate committees on Wednesday afternoon about documents obtained from the department’s Office of the Legal Adviser concerning documents related to the State Department and Ukraine, sources familiar with the planned briefing told ABC News,” the network reported.
Source: www.rawstory.com...

Hmmm....

BIDEN related?

HILLARY related? (State Dept reopened her e-mail investigation 3 months ago)

SCHIFF related?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Now it's Adams Schiff fault that tRump is a narcissistic idiot.

Man that was original 🤧
edit on Oct-01-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌 🦞 🍌

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So basically, fast n furious never stopped it just changed hands or something?

Gun running by career politician parasites, looking more like the Dems and their ilk have more to lose than first thought.

Of course it isn't just Dems, republicans obviously have their hands in on it too, otherwise they would have used it against their opposition by now.

I'm starting to see why previous investigation into fast and furious scandal went nowhere. Just like Benghazi, everything is being ignored because it's too hot to handle.

Just like the truth...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
As if this is going to help trump in any way.

It is not.

Buh bye tangerine wonder.

He will not be impeached.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
More than meets the eye here, make
no mistake it is what we can't see that
is very dangerous.

Adam Schiff behaves like a man with lots to hide.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The Schiffter at work .......... with pencils sharpened 😄

Schiff Staffer Took Mystery Trip To Ukraine Last Month, Funded By Burisma Partner

Burisma is the company that paid Hunter Biden hundreds of thousands of dollars to sit on its ‘board’ and which was being investigated until Joe Biden used extortion methods to get the prosecutor ‘removed.’

In another suspicious turn of events surrounding the so-called ‘whistleblower’ and Joe Biden’s extortion of Ukraine to protect his son, a staffer for Adam Schiff’s House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence took a trip to the Ukraine last month. And the trip was sponsored and organized by the Atlantic Council think tank.

Interestingly, the Atlantic Council is funded by and works as a partnership with Burisma Holdings, the company that paid Hunter Biden tens of thousands of dollars a month to be a member of its ‘board,’ despite the fact that Hunter Biden had zero qualifications for such a post… other than the fact that his dad was the VP.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Oh, not suspicious at all!

From the article:

As Breitbart News reported last week, Google, Soros’s Open Society Foundations, the Rockefeller Fund and an agency of the State Department each also finance a self-described investigative journalism organization repeatedly referenced as a source of information in the so-called whistleblower’s complaint alleging Trump was “using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country” in the 2020 presidential race.

www.breitbart.com...

So Soros is involved also, deep money pockets.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Blood thicker than Water as they say ........

Schiff possibly related to Ukrainians !!!!

Schiff's Mother's name is:

Sherrill Ann (Glovsky) Schiff

Hmmmm 😧

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join