It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Group Nominates Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani For Nobel Prize

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ulvetann
TheTruth123, Aren't you kind of biting your tung?
I'm no islamist, neither a christian. I am not going to defend either of those two or any other religion(fundamentalism).
But are you telling me that it is okay to nominate only christians and chatolics and buddhists to this prize? -As if they have never done warfare?!

A peace-prize is a, and should be a totally religion-independent prize, as all things should be. If you bind your wit to a religion, you have lost your clear sense and wisdom!

I'm sure jesus started his crusades with 12 disicilines. I bet you jesus and his followers never killed anyone while jesus was alive. I bet you mohammed, killed more then 10,000 with his followers.

Christian = follower of jesus
Muslims = follower of mohammed

The pope didn't create christian he doesn't control it. Christians are people that follow the path of jesus.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Have you ever heard about this scenario, lately?

I belive in [insert entity], therefor I never kill... ...unless I'm told to do it in the name of [insert entity]

It really doesn't matter what religion, if any, you believe in. Only yourself. As it should be with everyone. Instead of seeking refuge in beliefs, It should have been insight in personal knowledge.

Too few realize what needs a person really has: Food, Bed, clothes and a roof over their head. -The Government(s) does! Hence: The military forces.... Here you get fed, a bunk to sleep in, with roof overhead, and a uniform to keep the pack-mentality and doctrine to brainwash people to follow orders...
...It is very easy to make a military force. And with might, you/them have power, and so forth all the way up to a form of Government is born.

Any person, also a islamic cleric, who agrees to political nonviolent solution to armed solutions are, in my eyes a good candidate to a prize!

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Ulvetann]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join