It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 5: Crimes Dems accuse trump of that they did worse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

The point of the thread was to show the double standard in the application of the law

So for example, Dara violations and lying to the fbi.

The Dems did it as well, yet trump connected people were charged, and they weren’t

My stance the entire time has been if trump people committed crimes, charge them

But apply the law to the other side as well

But it’s typical you trump haters would come in and have nothing of substance to say, and try to make excuses for the democrats not being charged for the same crimes trump people were

This might be the most absurd post on this thread SMH

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: Grambler

I myself doubt Trump will be impeached, but your defense is that because someone else commited a crime, Trump IF guilty gets a pass?

Is that how reverse TDS works?

Where did i say that?

The defense of trump not being impeached is that he did nothing that warrants impeachment

Impeachment is a political calculus

For example, show me the democrats saying what law trump broke with his phone call?

Pointing out he did something that the past administration did much more, and even at east three democrat senators did as well that are still in office just shows the Dems are hypocrites and don’t really believe it’s an impeachable offense

They just want to take trump down by any means necessary

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Now Grambler, it is only wrong when THEY do it. When WE do it, well, you know, if the arc of the moral universe has to be crow-bar'd into supporting we who are the Good, then so be it.

"Do as I say, not as I do"

What amazes me is how long this can go on and be successful for those doing it.

Good thread.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I didn't "try to make excuses for the democrats not being charged for the same crimes trump people were" at all.

In fact, what I said was...

If a crime was committed, then it should be prosecuted regardless a D or an R beside their name.

You're slipping pretty hard. Get a grip.
edit on 10/1/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

You can pretend all you want I don’t care

You came in calling out this thread for something it didn’t do, saying republican crimes should be forgiven because democrats did them as well

If you really believed crimes should he prosecuted no matter which party, your comment would have been Somerville

“I can’t believe that just because those people had a D in front of their name they get away with the same crimes they charged trump people for!”

But instead you said it was possibly the most absurd thread you’ve seen

Because you have no problem with the Dems committing crimes and getting away with it, and want to deflect from that

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You can pretend all you want I don’t care

No pretending on my part.

You came in calling out this thread for something it didn’t do, saying republican crimes should be forgiven because democrats did them as well

No, I came in calling out the absurd idea of trying to subjectively judge the notion of better, or "worse" as if it matters. A crime is a crime, and should be prosecuted regardless of a D or an R beside their name.

If you really believed crimes should he prosecuted no matter which party, your comment would have been Somerville

“I can’t believe that just because those people had a D in front of their name they get away with the same crimes they charged trump people for!”

No, your assumption is incorrect.

But instead you said it was possibly the most absurd thread you’ve seen

It is.

Because you have no problem with the Dems committing crimes and getting away with it, and want to deflect from that

Incorrect again.

Furthermore, your thread itself is an exercise at deflection, and one of the most absurd attempts I've seen on ATS.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I guess my main issue with this absurd thread is that it's partisan deflection like your's that actually allows corrupt politicians to "get away with it" by trying to divert focus away from corrupt individuals holding office to those who no longer hold that influence.

Personally, I'd love to see Clinton, Podesta, etc. all see their day in court, but my priority is, and always will be, corrupt Ds and Rs actually holding office and making policy. Get them out of office. They're the "worse" threat.

What's "worse" is criminal Ds and Rs who hold office. Focus legal resources and energy on them first because they're the greater overall threat. Take off the partisan blinders and get your priorities straight instead of chasing your tail in circles after the fact. Do that, and then one day we might actually see a time when they stop "getting away with it".

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

I guess my main issue with this absurd thread is that it's partisan deflection like your's that actually allows corrupt politicians to "get away with it" by trying to divert focus away from corrupt individuals holding office to those who no longer hold that influence.

Personally, I'd love to see Clinton, Podesta, etc. all see their day in court, but my priority is, and always will be, corrupt Ds and Rs actually holding office and making policy. Get them out of office. They're the "worse" threat.

What's "worse" is criminal Ds and Rs who hold office. Focus legal resources and energy on them first because they're the greater overall threat. Take off the partisan blinders and get your priorities straight instead of chasing your tail in circles after the fact. Do that, and then one day we might actually see a time when they stop "getting away with it".

yet you do nothing but call out the right. SMFH. Do you people even listen to yourselves? #ing Biden is running to be the next president, but if we ask about his possible crimes, it's bad. make jokes, don't be one.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The point of the thread was to show the double standard in the application of the law

So for example, Dara violations and lying to the fbi.

The Dems did it as well, yet trump connected people were charged, and they weren’t

My stance the entire time has been if trump people committed crimes, charge them

But apply the law to the other side as well

But it’s typical you trump haters would come in and have nothing of substance to say, and try to make excuses for the democrats not being charged for the same crimes trump people were

This might be the most absurd post on this thread SMH

Then why cant the GOP do anything about it? Why are they incapable of applying the law?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What the hell are you talking about? I regularly call out both parties and have even said in this very thread that I'd love to see Clinton, Podesta, etc. see their day in court. You directly quoted it yet foolishly claim that I "do nothing but call out the right", so the post you quoted directly disproves your suggestion. It's funny, the left always make the same claim against me too; that I "only call out the left".

SMFH that you've blinded yourself to the facts right in front of your face. You should take off the partisan blinders and try taking a remedial reading course at your local community college because your reading comprehension skills are clearly lacking if that's what you got from my posts.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Did it "worse"? What kind of nonsense whataboutism is this?

What does it matter? If a crime was committed, then it should be prosecuted regardless a D or an R beside their name. Should a murderer be ignored because he/she wasn't a mass shooter doing it "worse" than just a single killing?

This might be the most absurd thread I've ever seen on ATS. SMH

Buddy, you need to take a step back so you can see the big picture. The Dems are currently trying to impeach Trump for the "crime" of asking the Ukrainian government to provide evidence of Democrat's crimes. Not only did Obama do the exact same thing against Trump in 2016, but Congressional Democrats -- these exact same people -- made the exact same request only a couple of months ago. They are literally accusing Trump of crimes, while giving themselves a pass for the same exact thing.

There are many, many examples of the Democrats employing blatant double standards like this. We're tired of people ignoring the fact that the emperor has no clothes on.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Buddy, it's you who needs to take a step back so you can see the big picture. There are many, many examples of both corrupt parties employing blatant double standards like this.

Personally, I'd prioritize legal energy towards getting rid of the corrupt Ds and Rs in office instead of chasing my tail in circles after the fact when they leave it. We don't have time for whataboutisms from either corrupt party when the focus should be on the corrupt Ds and Rs holding office and actually making policy.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

What the hell are you talking about? I regularly call out both parties and have even said in this very thread that I'd love to see Clinton, Podesta, etc. see their day in court. You directly quoted it yet foolishly claim that I "do nothing but call out the right". Funny how the left always make the same claim against me that I "only call out the left".

SMFH that you've blinded yourself to the facts right in front of your face. You should take off the partisan blinders and try taking a remedial reading course at your local community college because your reading comprehension skills are clearly lacking if that's what you got from my posts.

I know I'm partisan. I don't claim to be otherwise. I can't help it. I see way too much garbage on the left. I also see Trump haters here on these forums. They stick out. And when they pretend to be "middle of the road folks" for appearance, it looks sad.

I've only seen you Bashing Trump when you post political posts. Sorry, I'll try to see it differently.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Buddy, it's you who needs to take a step back so you can see the big picture. There are many, many examples of both corrupt parties employing blatant double standards like this.

Personally, I'd prioritize legal energy towards getting rid of the corrupt Ds and Rs in office instead of chasing my tail in circles after the fact when they leave it. We don't have time for whataboutisms from either corrupt party when the focus should be on the corrupt Ds and Rs holding office and actually making policy.

Currently, it's the left doing it. And not just a little, but a whole lot. When the dust settles and Trump is re-elected, and we have the house and a super majority in the Senate, I plan to ignore democrats altogether and focus on holding the R's accountable to get some things done. They won't be able to sneak off and vacation for 2 years, or spend all their time hating on someone, like the idiots are doing today.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Guilty by association is not the same thing as committing the act. But keep the mud slinging.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Mueller seems to have gotten a good number of convictions. How's the DOJ been doing? Lock her up?

Well first she is untouchable, and second those convictions had very little to do with the actual investigations.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Lefties are so phony and despicable.

Dems wont even allow for their potential crimes to be investigated.

and any resident Leftie here saying otherwise is a flat out liar.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I have said many times, and it consistently proves to be true, the things dems cry about the loudest are the things they are most guilty of. Listen to their cries, it is a diary of their criminal activities.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
One party's hypocrisy is the others hypocrisy as well. You can't sit there and call Democrats hypocrites without realizing that there is a double standard on your end of the spectrum as well. Well... you can, but it's intellectually dishonest.

True, but right now the left is taking the cake.

And, when one sits on the fence long enough, they eventually find a post has lodged itself up their bum.

edit on 2-10-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I sent you a message.......everyone needs to go look at my newest thread, and if you couldnt watch the live version, watch the video.......its over an hour........

No one seems interested, but I know you will be

top topics

<< 1   >>

join