It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As US Troops Amass to Protect SA, Prince Warns Oil Price Rise Blamed on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Pretty straight forward. As US Troops accrue in SA including at 5 US bases there, ironically more Saudi troops are being captured by 'rebels'.

The recent sabotage of Saudi oil have already ushered in highest prices in 30 years so far already. This came peculiarly right after Russia squeezing SA out of Asia markets:

oilprice.com...

Russia Squeezes Out Saudis In Asia Market Share Race

While Russia only needed to sell oil at $42/barrel to balance its books, SA Prince admits SA needs oil prices to reach at least $80/barrel to balance budget, so plan is to hike oil prices AND BLAME IRAN:

Saudi America Brings OPEC to its Knees - Liberty Nation
www.libertynation.com...
This comes as OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers have been forced to cap production at 1.8 million bpd until March 2019 to drain the global supply glut and help prices climb above $60.

In summary. perpetroal oil wars. It's all about NWO creating SCARCITY and SANCTIONS!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Maybe the Saudi's can convince American CEOs to raise wages so people have enough money to go on vacations again. That would increase consumption of fossil fuels. Give Americans more money and they will burn more oil!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Not only are we bending over backwards to protect a bunch of terrorists but this administration also covered up Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11 behind the "state secrets" excuse.

So much for "transparency" and "America first". 🤣

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

#woke

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Not only are we bending over backwards to protect a bunch of terrorists but this administration also covered up Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11 behind the "state secrets" excuse.

state secrets, you mean criminal protected secrets

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Bang on ! ...........and -

Journalist' murder and the list goes on.

But -

Was it this administration? - i think not. More like the influence of the DS?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

But -

This administration is an extension of the last one, they're all crooks.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

First. Oil is not at a even near a 30 year high, spot/fut was at 109 in 2011, approached the same in 2013.

Second. I'll leave you to keep writing on the wall with crayons.

mg

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: CthruU

But -

This administration is an extension of the last one, they're all crooks.

Possibly but I've still got trumps back for now.

Warts and all.

If it turns out he's fooled me i honestly don't know what I'll make of it as for me there is no alternative anymore.

But I've learned to trust my instincts and for now i sleep with a clear conscious.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Fair enough, the only counter I have is that the alternatives are an illusion, none of the swamp represent we the people regardless of what they say or try and make you believe.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Come on now. Making millions and billions is no where near enough income even though the average person making 8 or 9 dollars and hour is just fine.
edit on 10/1/2019 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Is it really an uptick in troops or just another regular rotation the press is trying to paint as a deployment for war?

IF I was still a betting man... we are not seeing anything outside of normal, I know everyone has claimed trump is beating the war drum since day 1 yet I have not seen an uptick in deployments.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Funny how often the MSM demonizes Iran, while barely saying anything about Saudi Arabia. Or how tgey demonize Russia.

We are doing the same exact thing Russia is doing. Trying to have power, influence, and control. Lives, morals, and ethics don't matter.

Hopefully no more conflicts break out and more people die for otgers' wealth and power.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Gas is $5 gallon

That says it all.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: serpo

I don't know where the hell you are but that is double the prices around me at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.

top topics

join