It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lyin Joe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
See! We do agree!

Same with Hillary . She was let go, after crimes were committed. Comey stated that. He needs to be prosecuted as well.

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: visitedbythem

a reply to: RazorV66

If Biden broke any federal laws then get him indicted. Put up or shut up. If Democrats are all corrupt breaking federal laws left and right then it should be very easy to put Joe in jail. PLEASE, indict him!!!!

So either Republicans are incompetent or they are complicit, choose.

I agree with you!
In the mean while he should sniff a few more pre adolescents, and feel them up where their boobs will one day grow. Thanks for making your statement.

Indict him! Stop being incompetent! Get the police involved. File a complaint. DO SOMETHING!! Don't just let him walk. I don't understand Republicans today. Republicans today are too soft on crime!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Indict him! Stop being incompetent! Get the police involved. File a complaint. DO SOMETHING!! Don't just let him walk. I don't understand Republicans today. Republicans today are too soft on crime!

It is curious as to why he hasn't been. Does the Deep State have the upper hand?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

You're presenting facts, don't expect a rebuttal from that user.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

If Biden broke any federal laws then get him indicted. Put up or shut up. If Democrats are all corrupt breaking federal laws left and right then it should be very easy to put Joe in jail. PLEASE, indict him!!!!

I don’t know what the hell they are waiting for to flame these clowns.
I wish I knew but the evidence is there.

They have plenty of evidence according to all the blowhards. Then why are they waiting??????

Pure incompetence!!!

I am guessing they are waiting to take many down at once. With how Brennan responded on twitter, I think they are getting close.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

These clowns expect us to believe that nothing was spoken about business....Nothing?

That's almost as bad as Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton telling us they spoke about the grandkids on the tarmac.

Or that the Trumps and the Russians only talked about child adoptions.

Some people are so gullible, they'll fall for anything they hear.

How ironic that you prove your own post!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Could you please provide a link. And asking someone to investigate the corruption of a political candidate is a precedent that has already been set. It was done to Trump while he was running for President and the Dems didn't care then.
Why do they care so much now? That question was rhetorical.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

They have plenty of evidence according to all the blowhards. Then why are they waiting??????

Pure incompetence!!!

As opposed to all the attempts to remove Trump with false evidence?
What would you call that?

I guess that is up to a judge to decide:

""Today, Common Cause filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that President Donald Trump, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, and other political operatives illegally solicited a political contribution from a foreign national—by urging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and other Ukrainian officials to investigate Hunter Biden and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden. The allegations were first published in The Wall Street Journal, and subsequently President Trump admitted that during a July 25th phone call he pressured President Zelensky to pursue the investigation of his political rival and his son.

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from directly or indirectly making a “contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” in connection with a U.S. election. Federal law also prohibits a person from soliciting or providing substantial assistance in the solicitation of such a contribution from a foreign national. Federal law defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” And the FEC by regulation defines “solicit” to mean “to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value.”""

Off topic, but could you start crediting your copy pastes sources.

I had to copy paste to get where you got your copy paste..

www.commoncause.org... bution-from-ukrainian-president/

Thanks

edit on 1-10-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

You're presenting facts, don't expect a rebuttal from that user.

If somebody can say something to change my mind, I'm all for it.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Biden said,

He is violating every basic norm of a president.

Yeah. We know. That is why he was elected. I guess Joe wants the "norm" routine, where our elected Officials are encased in illegal back room deals, where they do what's best for themselves and not our Country. It's a shame that it took electing Donald Trump President just to expose how deep the corruption has gone.

This is what I've felt all along, but he knows when to ride the tide of "an ocean full of sharks" and he won't allow himself to be a minnow .

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

And their Board Chair.

www.linkedin.com...

Colorado Democrat Party. lol. Now we know why.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Biden said,

He is violating every basic norm of a president.

Yeah. We know. That is why he was elected. I guess Joe wants the "norm" routine, where our elected Officials are encased in illegal back room deals, where they do what's best for themselves and not our Country. It's a shame that it took electing Donald Trump President just to expose how deep the corruption has gone.

This is what I've felt all along, but he knows when to ride the tide of "an ocean full of sharks" and he won't allow himself to be a minnow .

And more eyes are upon Washington DC than ever. The corruption has been uncovered.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The Queen of Hearts system again 🐇

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

And their Board Chair.

www.linkedin.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

And their Board Chair.

www.linkedin.com...

Lol
Oh say it ain’t so Joe!
Liberals destroying America one lie at a time.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Pure incompetence!!!

As opposed to all the attempts to remove Trump with false evidence?
What would you call that?

I guess that is up to a judge to decide:

""Today, Common Cause filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that President Donald Trump, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, and other political operatives illegally solicited a political contribution from a foreign national—by urging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and other Ukrainian officials to investigate Hunter Biden and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden. The allegations were first published in The Wall Street Journal, and subsequently President Trump admitted that during a July 25th phone call he pressured President Zelensky to pursue the investigation of his political rival and his son.

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from directly or indirectly making a “contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” in connection with a U.S. election. Federal law also prohibits a person from soliciting or providing substantial assistance in the solicitation of such a contribution from a foreign national. Federal law defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” And the FEC by regulation defines “solicit” to mean “to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value.”""

That doesn’t apply to intelligence. Oops looks like Obama screwed you guys over.

New rules issued by the Obama administration under Executive Order 12333 will let the NSA—which collects information under that authority with little oversight, transparency, or concern for privacy—share the raw streams of communications it intercepts directly with agencies including the FBI, the DEA, and the Department of Homeland Security, according to a report today by the New York Times.

That’s a huge and troubling shift in the way those intelligence agencies receive information collected by the NSA. Domestic agencies like the FBI are subject to more privacy protections, including warrant requirements. Previously, the NSA shared data with these agencies only after it had screened the data, filtering out unnecessary personal information, including about innocent people whose communications were swept up the NSA’s massive surveillance operations.

As the New York Times put it, with the new rules, the government claims to be “reducing the risk that the N.S.A. will fail to recognize that a piece of information would be valuable to another agency, but increasing the risk that officials will see private information about innocent people.”

Under the new, relaxed rules, there are still conditions that need to be met before the NSA will grant domestic intelligence analysts access to the raw streams of data it collects. And analysts can only search that raw data for information about Americans for foreign intelligence and counterintelligence purposes, not domestic criminal cases.

However—and this is especially troubling—“if analysts stumble across evidence that an American has committed any crime, they will send it to the Justice Department,” the Times wrote. So information that was collected without a warrant—or indeed any involvement by a court at all—for foreign intelligence purposes with little to no privacy protections, can be accessed raw and unfiltered by domestic law enforcement agencies to prosecute Americans with no involvement in threats to national security.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

No wonder Biden's campaign is begging ABC/CBS/NBC/FOX/CNN to not let Rudy Giuliani back on their sets again.

All have complied but FoxNews. Giuliani was on Hannity tonight.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The deck is shuffled.

The game is Euchre 😎

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Giuliani said he'll appear before the House committee if it is an open (public) hearing, and if he can bring his audio and video recordings.

He also says that he has a "witness" with an affidavit swearing that Joe Biden is a CROOK.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 10/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Even when the Ukrainian President said he wasn't pressured? Hmm. I wonder how that case is going to turn out?

I have no dog in this fight but..what the hell else is he going to say! I doubt he wants to be in the middle of this sh#tstorm.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

And their Board Chair.

www.linkedin.com...

ouch, dfnj always had an agenda, no wonder we get the same post in every other thread, it never made any sense till now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join