It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Biden Brag of Bribing Ukraine To Fire Prosecutor Investigating Son’s Co.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
thefederalist.com...

September 24, 2019
The media has had a field day over new hearsay accusations that President Trump was wrong to ask Ukranian leaders to investigate political corruption related to Joe Biden. Predictably, several House Democrats have used this news cycle to again demand Trump’s impeachment.
While the whistleblower complaint is based on hearsay, we do know that Joe Biden, while serving as vice president, pressured the Ukrainian government to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son’s company.
Joe Biden was so proud of his role in the prosecutor’s removal from investigating the company paying his son $50,000 per month merely to serve on its board that he actually bragged about it
in a 2018 speech at an event for the publication Foreign Affairs. In this speech, Biden boasts his threat to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loans from Ukraine if they did not agree to fire the prosecutor:

He has no shame. Ruthless. No doubt apple didn't fall far from tree, neither.

And the language? That is what the vice-presidency has come to folks.

Gold bless - help - America!

Speech is transcribed below:
speech is transcribed below.
I remember going over and convincing our team, others, to convince that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.
So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The Leftists are going to ignore this and say " but, but TRUMP " . It's a coup and they're not even trying to hide it.
When they said " By any means necessary".....well now you see how desperate they really are.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The Leftists are going to ignore this and say " but, but TRUMP " . It's a coup and they're not even trying to hide it.
When they said " By any means necessary".....well now you see how desperate they really are.

It's not the Democrats fault the Republicans are so incompetent they can't put a single Democrat in jail. Honestly, if the evidence is so cut-n-dry where is the indictment? Either Republicans are complicit or they are incompetent, choose.

edit on 30-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It's not that the left are going to ignore it.... it's been shown to them time and time again.. it's that they ARE ignoring it.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It's not the Democrats fault the Republicans are so incompetent they can put a single Democrat in jail. Honestly, if the evidence is so cut-n-dry where is the indictment? Either Republicans are complicit or they are incompetent, choose.

laa laa laa if the evidence is so cut and dry, where's the impeachment...

phony.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
It's not that the left are going to ignore it.... it's been shown to them time and time again.. it's that they ARE ignoring it.

Ignoring nothing. Go ahead and put Biden in jail. What is stopping you Republicans??????

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

The President most definitely will not be impeached.

Every single leftist on this site knows that.

And they’re a wreck because of it. Rent free.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

It's not the Democrats fault the Republicans are so incompetent they can put a single Democrat in jail. Honestly, if the evidence is so cut-n-dry where is the indictment? Either Republicans are complicit or they are incompetent, choose.

laa laa laa if the evidence is so cut and dry, where's the impeachment...

phony.

Right here:

DOJ & FEC Complaints Filed Against President Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Others for Illegal Solicitation of Contribution from Ukrainian President

"Today, Common Cause filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that President Donald Trump, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, and other political operatives illegally solicited a political contribution from a foreign national—by urging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and other Ukrainian officials to investigate Hunter Biden and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden. The allegations were first published in The Wall Street Journal, and subsequently President Trump admitted that during a July 25th phone call he pressured President Zelensky to pursue the investigation of his political rival and his son.

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from directly or indirectly making a “contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” in connection with a U.S. election. Federal law also prohibits a person from soliciting or providing substantial assistance in the solicitation of such a contribution from a foreign national. Federal law defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” And the FEC by regulation defines “solicit” to mean “to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value.”"

Now show me yours? Oh wait, you don't have anything to show!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It's not the Democrats fault the Republicans are so incompetent they can't put a single Democrat in jail. Honestly, if the evidence is so cut-n-dry where is the indictment? Either Republicans are complicit or they are incompetent, choose.

Its a valid observation, and i would say they are complicit and as corrupted as the democrats in dc.

Gop and dnc are one in the same besides their rhetoric. The swamp is all that is left in DC.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: gallop

The President most definitely will not be impeached.

Every single leftist on this site knows that.

And they’re a wreck because of it. Rent free.

It may happen:

CNN Poll: Support for impeaching Trump rises among independents and Republicans

It depends on if people hold their oath to the Constitution more important than they loyalty to their political party.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Its a valid observation, and i would say they are complicit and as corrupted as the democrats in dc.

Gop and dnc are one in the same besides their rhetoric. The swamp is all that is left in DC.

I totally agree. But the stupid blowhards on this forum never put up and never shut up. If you are going to say someone is guilty of corruption you better have good documentary evidence. Everything with the Retardicans is always guilty by association. It's nothing but mudslinging for political gain. There are never any facts.

If Biden broke federal laws then put the mo effer in prison and shut the help up!!!

edit on 30-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
what are more and more wanting?

impeach Trump for asking Ukraine to investigate Biden & Biden's son?!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

It wasn't a "bribe". It was a clear-as-day extortion threat. An illegal Quid-Pro-Joe.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Just to be polite, to many of those that really think federal politicians really goto jail, can anyone name anyone that has gone to jail? Hell some with special names even got away with murder some would argue 🤷‍♂️. This is why I tend to stay out of politics especially in 2019, it’s the lowest of the lowest.. only ones suffering is us the people..

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This should be the real story...Biden and Obama in cahoots doing illegal crap and they have the gall to accuse our President of doing what they actually did. They are the scum of the Earth.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I totally agree. But the stupid blowhards on this forum never put up and never shut up. If you are going to say someone is guilty of corruption you better have good documentary evidence. Everything with the Retardicans is always guilty by association. It's nothing but mudslinging for political gain. There are never any facts.

If Biden broke federal laws then put the mo effer in prison and shut the help up!!!

The evidence of abuse is blatant on both sides the issue is both sides are corrupt as fk and can bring each other down but wont due to self preservation.

Al Capone was chrged with irs fraud but you have to be willing to be naive to not see he was a mob boss.

However the left have a knack to scream the loudest and accuse others of doing what they do themselves.

I didnt vote for trump , but the one thing he has going for him that i like is ALL the right people hate him including the msm, dnc, and even the gop..

Having said that its still on the table if we are simply switching puppet masters with trump.. If no arrest are made by his administration than i would say it a puppet master switch.and nothing more.
edit on 07930America/ChicagoMon, 30 Sep 2019 22:07:12 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Ignoring nothing. Go ahead and put Biden in jail. What is stopping you Republicans??????

Apparently the obstructionist Democrats. If you try to put Biden in jail you get impeached. They are still protecting Biden and Obama. Damn traitors.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I think it has nothing to do with Democrats making Trump coward in fear. I think Republicans are simply incompetent. With so much evidence there's really nothing stopping the Republicans and the Republican DOJ from indicting Biden. It has to be incompetence. There is no other explanation.

Maybe the reason why Republicans have NOT indicted Biden is because they have NO evidence he broke any federal laws.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The evidence of abuse is blatant on both sides the issue is both sides are corrupt as fk and can bring each other down but wont due to self preservation.

I'm sure the Democrats are corrupt as you are saying. However, the big difference is Trump admitted he broke federal election laws:

""Today, Common Cause filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that President Donald Trump, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, and other political operatives illegally solicited a political contribution from a foreign national—by urging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and other Ukrainian officials to investigate Hunter Biden and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden. The allegations were first published in The Wall Street Journal, and subsequently President Trump admitted that during a July 25th phone call he pressured President Zelensky to pursue the investigation of his political rival and his son.

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from directly or indirectly making a “contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” in connection with a U.S. election. Federal law also prohibits a person from soliciting or providing substantial assistance in the solicitation of such a contribution from a foreign national. Federal law defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” And the FEC by regulation defines “solicit” to mean “to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value.”"

All this mud slinging and saying "the democrats did it too" BS is the result of Trump sticking his own foot down his own throat so hard it hurts!!! Trump shot himself in the foot. Sorry, no amount of mudslinging by you sycophants is going to change the facts. Trump did this to himself.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Who's supposed to arrest them? The FBI who are also trying to get Trump out. Lol you guys are insane.

Jade

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join