It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is everyone, I'm the new guy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hello I'm brian and I'm new here glad to meet everyone. I'm here to learn about others experience with lucid dreams. Mone happen almost nightly and are very vivid and I interact with the people in these dreams. Some I have continue the next night and it's the next day, but same people and place. A continuation of the life I have in the dream from the night before. One I had lasted a week.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Brianwilson1974
Hi Brian, so by lucid do you mean in control like if you wanted you could go to the moon or alpha venturi, just by thinking or is it more being able to jump back into dream but with no control of the events?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Welcome to the flip side.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Welcome.

Though I don't have any lucid dream experiences to speak of, I'm sure we'll find something to chat about.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Hi Brian, so by lucid do you mean in control like if you wanted you could go to the moon or alpha venturi, just by thinking or is it more being able to jump back into dream but with no control of the events?

It was just like a different life. I knew I was dreaming and had some control over where I went, who I talked to, what I said. No I didnt think I could fly to the moon or anything like that. I was just living a life just a different one than when I was awake. It was harder to move around, felt like my legs weighed a hundred pounds apiece. Only one was I able to move without that weighted feeling, but that's a whole different story. I still get chills thinking about that set of dreams. Dont really like thinking about it much less talking about.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

When I was a early teen I had a dream I saved up enough money to buy a Nintendo 64, it was so vivid and so real I ran downstairs to actually play the one game I owned on it.

It wasn't there. It was just a dream...

welcome!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Hello and welcome, Brianwilson. Hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Hello Brian! So nice to meet you! I have had dreams that continued from one day to the next or even timed further apart, yet it was a continuation from the previous dreams. Pretty wild.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
hi Brian and welcome
could you please give more detail of techniques please and are you convinced its just lucid and not out of body ?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Lucid dreaming is awesome. I used to be able to do it often, not so much these days, I need to get back into the techniques to try again.

Have a problem where they become a bit weird, by brain hates me..

Welcome!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I never knew when I was younger that there was a name for it. I used to just have dreams, that would have been called nightmares.
I can remember being in the middle of one, and thinking, "I don't like this", and changing it. And I still do that, today.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Joel 2:28 28"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions."

Welcome to reality.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Welcome!

Definitely plenty here with experience lucid dreaming, though I think its easy to conflate "lucid" and "vivid."

"Lucid" being those dreams where you become aware that you are dreaming, "vivid" tends to be an ultra-realistic, impactful experience.

We can definitely do some neat stuff lucid dreaming

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
welcome to ATS, They Say Dreams are Other Realities Fabricated By The Mind, As Well as This One!
are you sure You are Lucid in Your Dreamd or Are You Lucid Here? and... How would you know....

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Welcome!
Newbie here as well
Only time I've ever had what I'd call lucid dreams was when I tried out nicotine patches. Those gave me the most vivid dreams , or actually nightmares...
Dont really remember any details but the kind where even once you're awake it's hard to figure out what's real and what's not

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I've known people that said thier dreams would continue
If they woke up ,then went back to sleep. But not continue over different days, that's crazy

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

If you dont mind me asking, have you ever experienced night
terrors / sleep paralysis?

new topics

top topics

join