It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake News: Trump Pressed Australian Leader to Help Barr Investigate Mueller Inquiry’s Origins

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Australian Prime Minister SCOTT MORRISON looked really happy during the "State Dinner" put on for he and his wife in Washington D.C. on Sept 20, 2019. It was a VERY PRODUCTIVE visit.

Source: nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I've been saying it for almost 10 years now. Something is seriously wrong with this reality. It just gets worse and worse.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You people might want to update this, because this just made BIG news in Germany, all over every news outlet. I doubt that this is "fake news", not because it came from several normal news sites I hear daily and trust them, but because I have more doubts about OP's spin.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I'm supposing that the whole house will have to vote for it to be passed on to the Senate don't you? I will insist on that when the time comes.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
FYI:

From 2018: Dem Senators DURBIN, MENENDEZ, LEAHY put pressure on Ukraine to cooperate with the Mueller investigation...OR ELSE!

Their Letter to UKR: www.foreign.senate.gov... ion.pdf

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I tried your link, page does not exist. I am not surprised to hear a lot of pressure in the background.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
So to sum up... Trumps attempting to throw some of the US's most loyal allies under the bus, in order to take attention away from his own misdeeds.

Or, he's using foreign governments to undermine his own country and intelligence community for his own personal ends (and to cover his own corrupt ass).

what if...….it's the intelligence communities that are involved in all this? Hold on to that narrative sport.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join