It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake News: Trump Pressed Australian Leader to Help Barr Investigate Mueller Inquiry’s Origins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Arnie123

I'm aware that they bought some FB pages 😂

Are you aware they hacked into and infiltrated voter rolls and voting software in addition to a coordinated online propaganda campaign to influence the electorate with BS?

'm also aware this issue was overlooked by the Obama Admin who knew what was up,

Are you aware McConnell did nothing when brought to his attention?

Russia meddled in our elections is no different than the previous elections

It's quite different. It has escalated and been more successful.

Speak for yourself.

And all under Obama's watch. With him publicly saying anyone that believes they did was basically a crazy conspiracy theorist. Why didn't he, as head of the Justice Dept, do something about it?

Was he simply incompetent or intentionally ignoring this dire attack on our election process, a clear violation of his oath of office?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Are you aware they hacked into and infiltrated voter rolls and voting software in addition to a coordinated online propaganda campaign to influence the electorate with BS?

'm also aware this issue was overlooked by the Obama Admin who knew what was up,

Speak for yourself.

Sources needed.

Also, the US has been completely aware of vulnerabilities in electronic voting machines for well over a decade.

As far as I know, there has been no conclusive evidence of Russian hacking into electronic voting machines.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Did you not read the OP

Yeah.

The story is not fake news.

As I have stated since my first post.

Are you not able to comprehend the fact that fake news is designed to influence the typical low info voter? (pssst, that's YOU 🤫🤫)

Case in point. Thanks for proving it.
edit on 30-9-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Speak for yourself.
Oh, so how many voter tallies were changed, link please 😃

As for McConnell, nice whataboustism, but you still didn't answer for Obama admins excuse 😌

Oh? Escalated, as in bought a few more extra pages from FB, I'm aware.

I do speak for myself, also think for myself and not easily influenced by liberal media, you should try it sometime 😘

Also, this isn't the topic of the thread, no need to derail to push your ignorance, we already know and see it, take a seat son 🤫

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
So to sum up... Trumps attempting to throw some of the US's most loyal allies under the bus, in order to take attention away from his own misdeeds.

Or, he's using foreign governments to undermine his own country and intelligence community for his own personal ends (and to cover his own own corrupt ass).

Boy, doesn't that sound familiar...

It should. Welcome to reality.
This is rich 😂

I'm not so sure you know what reality is 🤭

If you live in delusion I don't expect you to understand reality.
Stating the obvious? The irony being you're delusional like the fake news liberal media 😚

Wow. You got me.
I sure did, why else you hanging on?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

As far as I know, there has been no conclusive evidence of Russian hacking into electronic voting machines.

Stop being dense.

Link

Florida Governor Says Russian Hackers Breached 2 Counties In 2016

They didn;t change anything but they accessed it. That's a problem.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Stop being dense.

Link

From your link: "There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials."

Stop being dense.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Oh, so how many voter tallies were changed, link please

Never said there were any. Never have.

no need to derail to push your ignorance
Speak for yourself cupcake.

The OP suggested it's fake news when in fact it's not, as has been shown.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Stop being dense.

Link

From your link: "There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials."

Stop being dense.

I have never claimed votes were changed. Never. I even said that is that previous comment.

But the fact is that they *did* access the systems.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Stop being dense.

Link

Stop being dense.

I have never claimed votes were changed. Never. I even said that is that previous comment.

But the fact is that they *did* access the systems.

Oh please. Shift goal posts much? You've been implying that Russian interference was a factor. It wasn't.

Why bring up the machines if you knew it amounted to nothing? You actually believe the "majority" of trump smears are true. You believe in Russian meddling. 2016 called, they want their shill back.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hmm so in the meantime as I have stated many times, the divide and conquer strategy, is working as planned the government still has gotten nothing done we still have broken immigration laws, no secure borders, deficits in the trillions, a literal state run media machine similar to natzi ran propaganda for example op’s title, but hey egos and who is right or wrong is important.. The truth is what they don’t want us to focus on as illustrated in just the first few problems in dc that comes to mind..

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Oh please. Shift goal posts much? You've been implying that Russian interference was a factor. It wasn't.

No shifting. Russian propaganda did infuence voters, and shaped opinion against Hillary. Fact.

Did they actually change votes? No (not that we know).

Why bring up the machines if you knew it amounted to nothing

Because it is more evidence of the attempt . And they likely *could* have.

Does that not even concern you?

You actually believe the "majority" of trump smears are true.

They aren't smears, and they are true. It's not fake news.

You believe in Russian meddling.

It's a documented fact. Mueller even testified as much. It's true. Hence, reality.

The OP is peddling fake news itself because it's actually very real.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Ugh, I don't even know where to start. This has become so exhausting over the years. You clearly don't care about actual facts over orange man bad, so what's really the point?

We'll work backwards here I guess.

Russian meddling is nothing new. It happens constantly and has for decades. It had no significant effect on the election.

To say every Trump story is true is so outrageously beyond logical it hurts to even try any farther with you. Yes, they are smears. That is fact.

As far as voting machines, I've always been against them. However, I fear domestic tampering far far more than international tampering.

And who gives two sh!ts if Russia had an influence? Global politics have an influence. YouTubers have an influence. Personal situations have an influence. That's not criminal. There's evidence of international influences effecting both sides. From Russia and elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Not campaigning in all 50 states has an influence....albeit not a good influence and could cost someone an election.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Not campaigning in all 50 states has an influence....albeit not a good influence and could cost someone an election.

I don't remember the number, but didn't Hilary go like 275 days or something without making a public appearance before the election? It's like someone handing you a crown on a silver platter, and you just smack that crap to the ground.
edit on 30-9-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This did not get alot of attention in the US. oddly its probably why he went to italy.

www.commdiginews.com...

ROME, ITALY: The Prime Minister of Italy has fired two of the countries most powerful intelligence chiefs in a major shake-up. It was directly attributed to their participation with John Brennan and the CIA in using Joseph Mifsud to set up George Papadopoulos as a pretext for launching the great Russia Hoax of 2016. “Russian agent” Jospeh Mifsud is actually an American Asset

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
Anyone member when investigating corruption was actually a good thing??

oh, I member

Me too, I remember. So let's set up an impeachment inquiry to look into potus's corruption aye what?

He said investigating corruption, not making it up.

Do get a grip.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Reality is fake news to you guys at this point, lol.

Actually, given how far you lot are twisting everything, making things up, contorting the truth, lying and ignoring facts... it is..

Thanks for that.

edit on 30-9-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Australia has caught the fake new flu as well. Not quite as bad as the American case, but many agencies here work off the same 4am talking point.

Aussie PM Confirms No Coercion, "Was Ready To Assist" In Mueller Origins Probe

“The Australian Government has always been ready to assist and cooperate with efforts that help shed further light on the matters under investigation. The PM confirmed this readiness once again in conversation with the President”

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
This did not get alot of attention in the US. oddly its probably why he went to italy.

www.commdiginews.com...

Strangely enough, this is what Julian Assange was digging
into when not long after he was arrested and jailed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join