It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake News: Trump Pressed Australian Leader to Help Barr Investigate Mueller Inquiry’s Origins

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The MSM is presenting Fake News again. This old / new breaking headline is about President Trump's "pressuring" Australia to investigate the origins of the Russian collusion hoax as though it were illegal or that the administration was strong-arming them. Problem is it is fake. The President told everyone on video (and news articles) that he was going to ask these nations for this back in May.

www.msn.com...

Here, The NYT so called "Bombshell" is a months old dud.

www.nytimes.com...

Meanwhile, back in May, Trump publicly told everyone this was going to happen.

twitter.com...

Did someone recently mention a trip to Italy? Hmmm...looks like may have something to do with this from May:

www.smh.com.au...

May 25, 2019 —

On Thursday Trump gave Barr sweeping new authorities to conduct a review into how the 2016 Trump campaign's ties to Russia were investigated.

On Friday he announced that he had declassified potentially millions of pages of intelligence documents related to surveillance activities on his campaign and Barr would have "full and complete authority" to examine them.

"So what I've done is I've declassified everything," Trump told reporters at the White House before departing on a trip to Japan.

"He can look and I hope he looks at the UK and I hope he looks at Australia and I hope he looks at Ukraine.

"I hope he looks at everything, because there was a hoax that was perpetrated on our country."

In response to Trump's announcement Papadopoulos tweeted: "I have kept the heat on the UK and Australia for a while now. They will finally be exposed. None more than Clinton errand boy, Alexander Downer."

He continued: "Fortunately, so many of these clowns that started to spy on me were from the UK/Australia/Italy. Those governments have absolutely no loyalty to the Obama administration/Comey/Brennan now. They are going to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back."

The Australian Government recently issued a statement that blows away their Fake News Headlines about Trump "pressuring them"

Hell, Trump told everyone he was going to ask all of these countries to do this back in May and today it is suddenly a crime? Breaking News?

Fake Outrage is what it is over crap they didn't give a second thought about back in May.

Australian Leader Told Trump He Was Ready to Assist With Probe
www.bloomberg.com...

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison told Donald Trump he was ready to help “shed further light” on matters under investigation, amid reports the U.S. president sought his help in a Justice Department probe.

“The Australian government has always been ready to assist and cooperate with efforts that help shed further light on the matters under investigation,” a spokesperson for the Australian government said in a statement Tuesday. “The PM confirmed this readiness once again in conversation with the president.”

edit on 30-9-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is getting beyond the realm of feeble mindedness and into the severe mental disorder spectrum. The President of the US can talk and discuss anything he /she wants to with another country they are concerned about. If it was a crime EVERY President could be charged with a crime to include the first half black President Obama who CONSTANTLY did the exact same thing. He also SPIED on them, like Merkel. Nobody cared. Now all of a sudden, EXTREME MENTAL OUTRAGE...meh.

edit on 30-9-2019 by FlyinHeadlock because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Anyone member when investigating corruption was actually a good thing??

oh, I member

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The orderz were probably released last night, all of the
fake news outlets went neon today over Barr investigating.

Which is nothing new but apparently someone is scared.

And Trump is mean!

"Trump is mean and I am scared"
"Impeach him"!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Another article from May that explains exactly what President Trump planned to do and with who.

dailycaller.com...

President Donald Trump said Friday he hopes the attorney general looks at the roles played by the British, Australian and Ukrainian governments in the investigation of the Trump campaign.

Trump called out the allied governments when asked about his decision to authorize Barr to declassify a slew of documents related to the origins of the Russia probe.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Most of Muellers report was based upon "evidence", which we still have yet to see, provided by a variety of foreign actors from Britian, Russia, Australia, Italy, and funny it fails to identify those sources as other than concerned foriegn allies. The only Americans actually involved were those being targeted by foriegn actors gathering and manufacturing evidence against them, and it's wrong for President Trump to ask for cooperation from those who are supposedly allied with our government ?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

oh, I member

Me too, I remember. So let's set up an impeachment inquiry to look into potus's corruption aye what?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So to sum up... Trumps attempting to throw some of the US's most loyal allies under the bus, in order to take attention away from his own misdeeds.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

oh, I member

Me too, I remember. So let's set up an impeachment inquiry to look into potus's corruption aye what?

how about we have the whole house vote on it THEN proceed, like it is supposed to? then let's get on with it........

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Reality is fake news to you guys at this point, lol.
edit on 30-9-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Reality is fake news news to you guys at this point, lol.

Belief in these stories anymore is astounding. What percentage have been true? One percent? Maybe?

I see headlines of trump corruption and just skim over it nine times out of ten anymore. It's monotonous.
edit on 30-9-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
So to sum up... Trumps attempting to throw some of the US's most loyal allies under the bus, in order to take attention away from his own misdeeds.

Or, he's using foreign governments to undermine his own country and intelligence community for his own personal ends (and to cover his own corrupt ass).
edit on 30-9-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Belief in these stories anymore is astounding. What percentage have been true?

The majority. In reality.

I see headlines of trump corruption and just skim over it nine times out of ten anymore.

That's the problem.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Or, he's using foreign governments to undermine his own country and intelligence community for his own personal ends (and to cover his own own corrupt ass).

Boy, doesn't that sound familiar...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Or, he's using foreign governments to undermine his own country and intelligence community for his own personal ends (and to cover his own own corrupt ass).

It should. Welcome to reality.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Hell, while we're speculating here. Maybe he's an alien out to drain all our precious life goo.

Jesus, give the dude a break.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Hell, while we're speculating here. Maybe he's an alien out to drain all our precious life goo.

Why should he be given a "break?"

I doubt Jesus would.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Reality is fake news to you guys at this point, lol.
Says the ignorant who still believes that Russian stole the election.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Why should he be given a "break?"

I doubt Jesus would.

Because he has never been proven guilty of anything? Quite the opposite actually.

...and Jesus is known for forgiveness and kindness. In case you were unaware.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Or, he's using foreign governments to undermine his own country and intelligence community for his own personal ends (and to cover his own corrupt ass).
Wow, reality is literally fake news for you people, you realize own intel agencies are involved in this debacle?

Nevermind the fact that SOPs were changed last minute to appease the SPY and push fake news.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join