It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird television subliminals on Fox news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I just found this online and wanted to share it here a fly by posting

twitter.com...

If this is true that is so against the law
it displays the word Impeach when frozen

Off to bed DRUNK

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
gosh, that's as blatant as the 60's anthem flashing GOV IS GOD! and so on!

and this.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You think that's real, Check this out:

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
You think that's real, Check this out:

twitter.com...

Now THAT was some good stuff right there!
Thank you!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
I just found this online and wanted to share it here a fly by posting

twitter.com...

If this is true that is so against the law
it displays the word Impeach when frozen

Off to bed DRUNK

Hey drunky. 😊. There was either a thread or comments about this same thing in a thread, a few days ago. So I think it's real.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I guess Fox went off their meds.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Tucker Issues Warning Then Fox Does The UNTHINKABLE: Consider Yourself Warned!

Lisa Haven talks about this at 2:30 min. She gets into some of the technology and questions with just what exactly is going on? Does not have all the answers, lots of good questions.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

That subliminal messaging is against the law doesn't mean it works.

I know you guys have had laws since the 70's because the concept wasn't really understood but beyond what the law says, there is no reason to assume it alters a person’s behavior.

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Wow

I never bother with politics so missed that one when it came up on the news , That is some crazy, scary stuff they are pulling there on the people .

Time to prep for war

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: kwakakev

Wow

I never bother with politics so missed that one when it came up on the news , That is some crazy, scary stuff they are pulling there on the people .

Time to prep for war

Any war will result in us people fighting each other, how does help change anything ?

War is not a solution for us plebs, its a solution however for the ruling class, why would you want to help them achieve their goals ?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Many years ago while doing a store refit in the uk , I was behind a counter of a well known clothing store and my eye caught sight of a CD that had the words subliminal music on it .

I questioned the manager of the store about it thinking it was a joke , His reply was that shoplifting went down by 30% or more when they played it in their stores across the uk saving them 10s of millions in goods and he went on to state that every big brand did this even though it was illegal

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

People over the last 5+ years seem to have gone crazy and are one step away from a revolution both here in the UK & America , It looks orchestrated to me as the timing of all this seems to good to be true for the NWO with both Trump AND Boris Johnson getting caught up in the same kind of revelations .

Something scary this way comes ,me thinks

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

That would be more in the line of priming...

Subliminal, to my knowledge, is short burst of info that are too quick for the conscious to register but trigger the subconscious in to making you act. Think, coca cola for 1/300 of a second in the middle of a cinema movie...

Peace
edit on 1-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Yet the average person you bump into during the day to day doesn't feel this way, the extreme is being facilitated through social media/media.

Seems to me the the biggest offenders are the ones with the least life experience and largest online experience.

Something scary is coming alright, my advice would be let the nutjobs wipe each other out then the rest of us can get on with life peacefully.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

My post above where i mention the sub music around that time 15 years ago my mother bought me a cheap camcorder for my birthday i was playing around with it to figure it out and pointed it at the television i had , When i looked at the screen on the camcorder it had a triangle ( pyramid ) in the middle of the screen !! Yet i could not see it normally and i could not figure this out weeks later i was showing my friend this weird thing but now it showed a circle ? on the screen and only when pointed at the television it totally xxxxed my head up that one and i very very rarely watch movies or television now-days

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Yip i have noticed when you point out things to most folk they may as well stick their fingers in their ears and go la -la-la , They just do not want to hear about it and treat you like a total weirdo for bringing it up to them how much they are being played in real life .

Social unrest seems to be the plan in action and the narrative going on in society all around

I am glad i never had children as this is turning into one crazy planet where few realize they are being played like a fiddle

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

On the upside most internet warriors are limp noodles, they are fat and lazy, and don't have the gumption let alone the stamina to fight, so they rely on propoganda to fire up those gullible enough to rally behind them.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Something tells me we are headed for a full on civil war soon the way things are headed and the synchronicity of all this political debate on both sides of the pond , Brexit & Boris for the Brits and Trump for the Americans .

If a mass shooting happens here at a school in the Uk this country would go crazy overnight if they were Muslims , The Brits are way more violent per head of population than Americans and would not stop to think that it was a staged event before going nuts and attacking .

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Its scary alright, sometimes I think yanks forget they are a watered down version of the brits, you nutters took over the vast majority of the globe, that's impressive, the only people to come close to that record are the Dutch and I wouldn't want to mess with them either.

new topics

top topics

join