It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Cop speaks from Russia, on Epstein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is interesting but a sad testimony on the state of America, where a Cop who has to flee to save his life, after his fellow Cop was suicided after touching the Garbage issuing from all this coruption.Russia gave him a place of safety,at least some sanity seems to exist.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I saw this earlier today.

Background on this dude is:

‘he hasn’t watched all of the 200 hours of video he possesses’

‘He’s not going to release the video to the public — unless he’s basically dead’

And the first portion of this YouTube video is a plug for his new book....

Come on D-Bag, release the freaking video footage — for the sake of all future trafficked victims!
edit on 30-9-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Yeh agree maybe he wants some sort of deal, but if he did release it I doubt whether Russian intelligence could protect him.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I forgot to include my source.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
So he is blowing up in the UK, but I haven't seen anything in the US about this. Did I miss it? Or does that say a lot?

I do have to say, his blinking is very distracting.

Very interesting if he really does have all that. And while I agree that maybe even Russia couldn't protect him, I wish he would release even just a little, just to say "yep, this is just a taste of what I have, leave me alone"

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I do not see any reason why he should release it. MI6 and US Authorities already have a copy and know what is on it. If they are not going to do anything about the information it contains who can? By the tone of it the internet will scrub a lot of copies and the media will not touch it. If there is a window where actionable results in a responsible way can be achieved with its release I am sure he would consider it.

Having an insurance file is a common way to protect ones self in this messy world of dark stuff and counter intelligence. He is already doing a lot to talk about and expose the corruption. Stay strong bro.

top topics

join