It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Virginia 6th grader who claimed white classmates cut off dreadlocks made story up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: YungPo
So I'm guessing most of you are using this story to further your own narrative that hate crimes don't happen anymore and black people make up things that happens to them.

Who said anymore? Its certainly not like the Democrat's "Solid South" anymore though.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Krakatoa

First, as with any story the word "Black" does not matter.

A 12 year old told a lie for attention. Admitted to the lie at which point she needs to be forgiven, she's 12 and not someones political football. The parents made a very appropriate apology, so they did the right thing.

The only reason to say she should apologize again at this point would not be to teach a lesson, it would just be to bully her for some kind of ill founded revenge against a child.

Everyone who did not tell your parents a lie when you were 12 raise your hands. If your hand is up, you are lying.

Normally I would agree with you, but what if the races were reversed? A twelve-year-old white boy who made up a lie about a racial incident could easily have his whole life ruined. Forget about college...he'd have trouble getting a job as a grocery-clerk bagger

(post by BenutzerUnbekannt removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by BenutzerUnbekannt removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Sadly you can tell this girl deep down is angry and extremely jealous.

She goes to school every day hating what she sees and she wanted to make them pay.

These same people get offended by families with a mother and father, now its people who exercise too much are too conservative.

They are hateful but add in jealousy and it takes them to another level.

And if its one thing I learned from hate crime statistics....it seems black people commit them the least.
So they should help share their secret.

Because I guess were I'm from. white kids are never targeted in bad neighborhoods.

Or its just never reported?

Because in 2019 there are numerous streets, apartment buildings, 711s, clubs and bars that of you show of at night and are white....good chance you will be assuiated.

The news team should do a Segment of a white man walking down the street at night in some places.

Every weekend white kids from the suburbs try and go to Brooklyn or the bronx for cheap weed.

Many times local teens wait and prey on them when they arrive.
Assault and rob

This happens every weekend and mum is the word

Cops tell them, well you shouldn't be here. We wont help. Many times laugh.

When is white racism going to be addressed, because according to many liberal Democrats, there is no such thing.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

is she really too young to make these daft situations up , dont they teach the boy who cried wolf anymore ?

when i was 12 in 1994 , Id already had sex , smoked weed and drunk alcohol on numerous occasions, nothing to brag about but

I felt like I totally knew what I was doing. So I think she is just bored and made an epic mistake of trying to carry off this "hate crime" for attention.

Anyway I knew this story was bull# the moment I read it , no black girl lets anyone touch their hair.

are the black community also supporting this girl with their silence?

#justiceforjuicy
edit on 3-10-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This was another Poly by MSM to paint whites as racists another game. Race/victim
edit on 3-10-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
when i was in 2nd grade , i used the bathroom. an older , bigger white student came in and pissed on my leg. i have about 20 stories of me as a youth being abused, accused , and attacked by white people. do i cry about it no. there is more then a 100 year history of white people lying on black people which resulted in them being castrated, jailed, lynched, murdered, enslaved, fired, etc. give it a rest

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join