It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been Mars hunting some cool stuff .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Those are just bright pixels. As they are brighter they stand out mostly over darker areas, but they appear anywhere.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Tell me this is a rock ..

gigapan

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Tell me this is a rock.

What do you think it is? A tentacle? Roots? Because I can show you "roots" all the livelong Sol. When you get a better look at them (if you can), they pretty much all turn out to be some wind-sculpted rock or piece of calcium.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Those are way out of place if you look at the pic in the link almost look like a set of horns but could be remnants of plants but i'm not buying rocks on these they are even in a sheltered place .

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

OK I enhanced as much as I could it's got a ball on top I'm going with plant ..

edit on 10/2/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

OK I enhanced as much as I could it's got a ball on top I'm going with plant ..

Fair enough. The next time a rover (or person) is in that spot, we'll find out. If it's a plant, I owe you a Coke.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It would be crazy if it was a type of snake ! more sharp looks like its crawlling up the rocks now I want a rover to go back and see if it's still there Who do I call ? lol

Did a search snake on mars I'm not the only one that found it

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It would be crazy if it was a type of snake ! more sharp looks like its crawlling up the rocks now I want a rover to go back and see if it's still there Who do I call ? lol

Elon Musk, I guess. My fourth image down shows a "snake" and it even has horns!

Anyway, you also have to ask yourself, is that the only one there? Because in my experience on Earth, life is rarely singular. It usually comes in clusters as it spreads itself out to take full advantage of a useful environment. Life needs life. And along with the thing itself, you gotta ask what it eats. Are there other indications of food sources? Also don't forget that if it's in a shadow, it's coming from an extremely cold place. Not conducive to life at all.

But hey, I'm no exobiologist. I'm just a guy who has looked at these things for a long time.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here's an image taken from the same Gigapan. There's a rock in the center that looks an awful like the "plant," including the light top bump. Except that you can still see it's a piece of eroded sediment layer and hasn't fallen down into a crack to become upright.

That's a fun Gigapan, though. I like the petroglyphs:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Not the same with mine you can clearly see it doesn't fit any of the surrounding terrain .But I found a furry kitten for you

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

One thing I don't understand about that photo is why the "snake" appears to be in the light but there's no visible shadow.

Frequently, having only one photo makes us misinterpret the perspective and relative positions of the objects in the scene, and when we look at a second photo we see things are not quiet like they looked at first.

Seeing this is such a small feature I doubt we can see it on the second camera, if there are any photos from it.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I agree I wish there where more photo's available no way to prove anything without different angles unless you find something metallic or a blatant structure . I bet NASA goes over every photo before releasing them to the public with a fine tooth comb and hold back anything really questionable . But it's fun speculating and hoping to find a smoking gun .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join