It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff trolled and more.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Matt Gaetz mocked Adam Schiff on Twitter. Playing a clip of the phone call from two Russian pranksters where he tried to obtain nude pictures of Donald Trump .

He was under the impression that they were working on behalf of Vladimir Putin. Go figure?

Schiff cautioned the man that “our Russian friends” could be eavesdropping on the call, and told him not to share anything he wouldn’t want them to hear.
But the man went on to say that the Russians had “pictures of naked Trump” and Russian President Vladimir Putin wanted Trump to know that “all those compromising materials will never be released if Trump will cancel all Russian sanctions.”

Weasel

Here’s the whole video eight minutes .

Everybody’s heard of this and it’s kind of old hat. But one thing bothered me about the whole deal.

When it first came out you could find the month and the date of the phone call. Along with the month and the date that Schiff’s staff claimed it was reported to authorities.

They didn’t match.

I looked for them a couple months later and I couldn’t find them anywhere. Poof !

When something bugs me I’ve gotta scratch that itch .

This is the original statement from Adam Schiff’s staff.

Both before and after the call, we were aware that it was likely bogus and had already alerted appropriate law enforcement personnel, as well as after the call,' the spokesperson said. 

The FBI would neither confirm or deny that claim. So all we have is shifty Schiff and his staffs word to go on. Given their track record.

I’ll pass.

Especially when you make this connection with this statement.

Vovan and Lexus told DailyMail.com that it took them just 30 minutes to get the congressman on the phone after calling his office pretending to be Parubiy.

It was a cold phone call and it only took 30 minutes to get Schiff on the phone. To me that makes the staffs statement not only highly suspect. But extremely unrealistic .

So somebody was caught lying and given the cast of characters. That damn sure wouldn’t knock any of us over with a feather.

If I had to guess the day of the call it would be April 1 being a prank and all. There’s also emails from his staff on the fourth and fifth of April where they continued to try and obtain the information.

If anybody could find the dates for the staff’s claim when they contacted authorities. I’d sure is hell like to see them.

BTW his wife’s name is Eve lol
edit on 30-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hell, the Dems asked Ukraine to investigate Trump just a few months ago.

Here's a quick primer.

Kinda takes the wind out of their bulls!t screeching about foreign interference in elections....

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24657658]

Yup they’ve been doing it since 2016.

I just like the fact that it was Matt Gatez . He is under investigation by the house ethics committee and was just cleared by the Florida Bar for accusing Michael Cohen of stepping out on his wife . They tried to call it witness tampering .

The boy is just pushing back you’ve got to admire that .
edit on 30-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: Voice dictation, auto correct or dyslexia take your pick

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm telling you! the Chessmasters game between Soro's vs. Bannon si heading to it's end....

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Their best shot was Mueller. That short bus backfired. Even the special ed kids were laughing. This will be no different. Another large ball bearing jammed in the muffler by Trump again.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yeah this is the important issue on the playground.
I hear...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I hear...

I agree. Nothing about this is ironic, or even slightly peculiar.

Grow up kids.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Schiff all giddy and googlie-eyed 😃

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Take your blinders off kids.

This has nothing to do with impeachment If that’s what you’re trying to imply .

Schiff could be prosecuted for this , leaks or obstruction . But my instincts lead me to 18 U.S. Code § 1001 because of his actions in opposing every probe aimed at the Democratic Party .

Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;
shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates to an offense under chapter 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years.

Cover up

Not for that silly parody which also falls under that statute .

I’m targeting the chinless wonder’s credibility along with exposure to potential future crimes .

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I hear...

You spend a lot of time there these days, don't you?
Its ok
Pink jello tonight!
Whoo hoo!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So absolutely sick of the double standard with the Dems.

Would love to see if the slush fund ever had to pay anyone to shut up about old Schiffy.

Hell, it's probably not double standard. More like "accuse, before they find out we did it."

And the super sad part is, They have made it more than obvious, they aren't there to represent the people that voted them in. They are only there to advanced their own agenda.

Screw the people of these united states.
edit on 30-9-2019 by chiefsmom because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Their hypocrisy has become so flagrant it’s appalling

Second time I’ve use this but I sure like it .

“ Virtue is always the cover for sin”

Tucker Carlson as far as I know .

The thing is they wouldn’t be able to do it if they didn’t have complete emotional control of their base . They are completely disillusion and cannot entertain any other opinion .

In 2016 John Podesta‘s emails show them the plan in black-and-white. But the programming is so absolutely still refuse to believe it .

As long as there is no accountability for people in DC it’s not going to change .

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

BELIEVE EVERYTHING I Tell You , you are getting Sleepy ....zzzz

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Fallingdown

BELIEVE EVERYTHING I Tell You , you are getting Sleepy ....zzzz

It looks like Trump’s giving him a tic in his left eye . 😂

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I hear...

But seriously what do you think of the dems sending a letter asking the Ukraine to continue investigations into Trump and indicating that their support for foreign aid could be in jeopardy? Seems like the same thing they are accusing Trump of and I wanna know or better yet asking for a friend. More than a 3 word sentence reply, Please?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Adam Schiff seems to be up to his neck in
do doo all the time. Wonder why that is?

What is he hiding?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
You mean liddle shiff' ?(emphasis on the hyphen)

top topics

join