It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm guessing this is Delonge's announcement he mentioned last week

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This was posted today on his Instagram, UFO Jesus had tweeted it as well

edit on 9/30/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Unsurprisingly free of actual content.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Flagg.....ahh, turns out it was a commercial......it said

Be sure to drink your ovaltine.....starr

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It just comes across to me as kind of the same old same old, dangling a carrot to try to get people to invest. I hope I'm wrong as to the ADAM project and the 'materials", but.....

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I enjoyed him more when he was running around naked.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
There has been a lot of Vitriol on ATS about this DeLong guy. The UFO haters/deniers want him punished. It has been both funny and amusing to read all of this. The pro alien crowd rightly thinks the military/government is lying about the UFO issue and does not believe much of what the mil-gov says. While the anti-alien crowd believes whatever the mil/gov tells them.

Now in a matter of months that role has switched? Really?

I can see the how it looks like the DeLong group are working with the mil/gov – simply by being out front with everything and not being jailed for it. Like Lazar, maybe that would be too obvious. If they put him in jail then there must be some truth behind what he is saying.

But why would the military/government want the UFO* concept out in the open?

Can someone explain that to me?

*(sure they changed the official name to UAP to try to stop you of thinking “alien” – but it will not work).

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Swimming lessons........

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
But why would the military/government want the UFO* concept out in the open?
Can someone explain that to me?

Some people have suggested that the government is fine with having UFOs take the blame for sightings of their own black budget or experimental aircraft (and cattle mutilations). They would still like to keep these things a secret, and fortunately for them the general public still tends to ignore UFO sightings. That seems like a pretty good reason to me.

Of course, there are still actual detailed UFO sightings that seem to indicate that there's a real phenomenon underneath the multiple layers of obfuscation. But good luck trying to find answers about that.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
Oh THAT deflect.

Too bad the military could not buy the TT's from ET. Something that goes that fast could fly right through a warship before anyone knew what was happening.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Too bad the military could not buy the TT's from ET. Something that goes that fast could fly right through a warship before anyone knew what was happening.

Maybe they don't have enough quatloos saved up yet.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is garbage....

TTSA is so stupid for going down the metamaterials path.....even their followers aren't that stupid.....

They need to find a better way to scam gullible millennials...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
This is garbage....

TTSA is so stupid for going down the metamaterials path.....even their followers aren't that stupid.....

They need to find a better way to scam gullible millennials...

Is this stuff from Moulton Howe's back yard again?

Hey, Cellty - you seem to be slapping TTSA around the chops with a wet fish again. Where's the lurrrve gone for Beautiful Lue, man...?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Not surprising really, at all!

edit on 30-9-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Yes and now it is "we may not be alone". Sometimes he knows it for a fact (with history of the phenomena and actual evidence) that we are not alone, sometimes we may not, sometimes it might be the Russsians etc.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
"May" have a "potential" piece of a UFO...

So they aren't quite sure if they have a piece that possibly came from an unidentified object.

Excuse me if I contain my excitement.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Having a piece of material means stuff all if they cant figure out how it was manufactured..How does it bend,fold,cut,forge,cast,extrude, etc etc..?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

LOL...so true.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

But why would the military/government want the UFO* concept out in the open? Can someone explain that to me?
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

They dont really. There is no upside for the military in disclosing anything. The only motive would be of the humanitarian nature, but they obviously lack that

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
All the time you have countries like China, Russia, and the Arab countries, No novel alien hardware that has military potential will ever be allowed to filter through to those countries for fear of it being used against them, or giving them technological parity .
This is why hard Disclosure will NEVER happen.

It could be soft disclosure , over 30 to 40 years ,

TTSA is one big distraction machine .

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
There was a thread in here a few weeks back about some guy explaining where we come from. Origins or something like that. That had a fairly good answer actually.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join