It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you prepared to lose your livelihood / security because of your political beliefs?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
Amen brother. Walk with the Lord and come what may we OK!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
The way in which we are divided won't result in civil war. It will most likely be civil unrest. Think Anitifa in every major city in the USA rioting for weeks and some group to counter them. Alternatively, there will be terrorism from one side or the other or both.

The snowflakes on the coasts will be devastated though which just means more frequent sessions with their therapists. I say this because when Trump won the election, there were reports of mental breakdowns by some very sensitive people on the far left.

I've said this before, we don't have a common enemy and that's why we're fighting each other. We need a foreign bad guy we can all agree on. We should be celebrating our good fortunes but there are forces that want to break our country.

If they rioted and destroyed property because of an impeachment, I hope the government ends them like the domestic terrorists they are.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have to admit I do not make a decision on ANY subject until I read the pink queens posistion

I have found the pink queen to be very consistant. what ever position the pink queen takes, the exact opposite is true.

"Battin 1000 I tells ya"

I always wait to see what the pink queen says.

Like this Thread, President Trump is not "important"

Funny how the left is losing it's mind over something not "important"

well at least AOC is for eating babies to save the planet..

Nope, no Crazy there at all......

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
The title speaks for itself. If we are headed in the direction of civil war (which many believe is inevitable), how do you think it will affect the economy? How will it affect you, your family and friends?

Many people talk big. It’s easy to throw the word of ‘war’ out there. However, have you actually sat back and truly thought about the ramifications for you and everyone you love?

I’ll share how this would affect me. I own a business in tourism. No need to say more, I’d be out of business. My ex works for a video game company. Also pleasure sales, so she’d be out of a job as well (that leaves no one to support my teenage kids). My sister is in housing. If no ones has money for rent, she’s screwed too. My father is in the same business as me — screwed. My mother’s husband repairs sidewalks. Well who would have the money for that? Just about everyone I know, would be screwed. The only exception would be one of my close friends. He is a doctor — biz would boom for him... is that a good thing though???

I’ll be totally honest. I am not partisan. Never have been and never will be. Why you may ask? Because ALL politicians are corrupt. In order to be a politician, you must have some level of narcissism.

To sum it up, I’m not prepared to lose my entire livelihood / security because of some squabbling narcissists that are running the show. Let’s be honest with ourselves, the swamp will NEVER be drained. Why? Because it’s not a swamp, it’s a massive very deep ocean. Even if they did happen to drain it, there would just be and endless line of narcissists to take their place.

Let’s also keep in mind, this possible war is not over freeing slaves (this seems like a good cause). Which ironically, was not what the first civil war was about; but the history books do a good job of making us believe so. It is well documented that Lincoln was racist, and never believed blacks should have the same rights as whites.

Are you prepared to lose most everything you and your loved ones have built up — over your political affiliation?

People have willingly laid down their lives for their politics in the past. I see no reason why it would be any different today. Both sides believe that they are the good guys, and that they are protecting freedom and democracy from tyrants.

I fully expect that people will be killed in 2020. And that they will be hailed as heroes by whichever side they are on.

You might consider dying for Donald Trump, or for whoever the democrat candidate is, to be extreme, but feelings are running so high right now that people on both sides consider that they are fighting for the future of the country.

Personally, I'd prefer that things go out with a whimper rather than a bang, and that the election is both conclusive and desisive with both sides accepting it as being free and fair with no deaths.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I always thought America had the right to bear arms against a tyranical government, but it seems you just want to shoot each other, especially your percieved opposite, it would appear that the brainwashing will be complete if this Civil War ever starts, are you all genuinly that blood thirtsy that a game of COD for you grown up teenagers wouldnt solve?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jrod

he could be twins.

he IS already, there's Donald J Trump/POOTUS and then there's Donny T, was B and youse best watch ya woids and whacha say about Doony, coz he's a Damn Fine man who can stand in a Q
AND
Make it Quootiful, a letter to remember, Unlike the Bigoil fam and the opportunities they Gave their, esp the closest, to "get dead" were Enormous, after all, credit where it's Due (on the Akansas cide) and all that
and were Still Trumped!

WWG1WGA capiche?

edit on 10-10-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: floopsies

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join