It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Zarqawi Reqruiting Muslims in Denmark

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Danish media say Said Mansour demands to be set free. He claims the right to "freedom of speech". He also said that "his terror" is "good terror" because he targets those who are not right believers. Lets hope they have enough evidence this time, so they don`t have to let him go. Among the material they found in his home was a manual on how to make explosives. Military engineers has confirmed that it was possible to make explosives from the instructions in this "terrorist-manual". Explosives of the same kind as used in the Madrid bombings in 2004.

Said Mansour:

Photo: Jeanne Kornum

Danish article from B.T.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
...if not his 'friends' at Hizb-ut Tharir are being very closely watched these days...

This is THE group in Denmark, that works against integration of muslims into the danish society/community.
The policy of this 'party' is to; 'free the muslim world, from all western thoughts, concepts and lifestyle'.

They are very often giving out flyers, that denounce Denmark for what it's worth. A direct parallell to neo-nazi activities. By some odd reason, this org. has not yet been banned in Denmark. Now, how is that for openess?

Related link:
DR (danish)
Hizb-ut Tharir

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Ulvetann]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
...still an update:

News from the 15th. of January, states that the propaganda Mansour has produced, has been found in several countries! In both USA, Japan, Germany, Italy, Belgium and Spain!

Danish police went to Italy, to interrogate the Imam indicted for terror, Mourad Trabelsi. By ransacking his apartment and mosque, italian police has come upon propaganda material for 'Holy war', that relates to Mansours production.

With Trabelsis arrest, the italian police also arrested 14 other suspects, for conspiracy of terrorism and recruiting of terrorists.
Italian police connects the arrest of this cell, to the Al-Qaida leader Abu Musab al Zarqawi. (R.I.P
)

Both Trabelsi and Mansour deny any direct contact with eachother, and Trabelsi even states that he found Mansours stuff in a fleamarket...

Related link:
Danish TV2

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Ulvetann]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thanks Ulvetann

I´ve completely forgotten about this thread. This is very relevant indeed. These people might be involved in this. And another thing I noticed in my post at the top of this page :

He claims the right to "freedom of speech".

freedom of speech"

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

He claims the right to "freedom of speech".

freedom of speech"

It seems that these 'beings' don't manage to keep the expression 'Freedom of speech' apart from the expression 'conspiracy to kill'...

[sarcasm]
I wonder, what synapses they have managed to damage during the evolution of their brain-capacity? Obviously there must be a vital chemical missing from their creativity area of their brains. Which, again manifests itself in their progressively negative attitude against the term 'being laid-back', also called 'cool', and sometimes also referred to, as 'tolerance'. [/sarcasm]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi has, for the fourth time, been sentenced to death.

This time, he, and eight others with connections to al-Qaida, has been sentenced to death in Jordan.

They have been convicted in planning several attacks, by chemical weapons, in Jordan. The attacks were intercepted in April 2004.
According to the prosecution, the group planned to blow up several trucks loaded with chemicals and explosives, in suicide attacks in several places in Jordan.

Thirteen persons were on trial. Five persons present in court, were sentenced to death. Zarqawi and four others were sentenced to death, in absentia.

In june 2004, Zarqawi was sentenced to 15 years of hard labour, for attacking US military forces in Iraq. In that same trial, the 'norwegian' Mullah Krekar was sentenced, in absentia, to have been involved in the planning of terrorist actions!
Mullah Krekar, no friend of mine!

-And still, the norwegian Government feed this dog of a Mullah, instead of confining him in a gulag on Bouvet Island. He could clean the rocks for penguin dung!

Related link:
Nettavisen (norwegian)

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Said Mansour has been charged for calling for terror attacks against Denmark. He could get 6 years in jail.

Sorry, but I found no english links.

Mansour tiltalt efter terrorparagraf (In danish...)

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Said Mansour was sentenced to 3½ years in prison. This happened a few days ago. He has already been in jail for a while, so he should be out again soon. And he'll also get to keep his danish citizenship.

edit to add a link I just found:
Terrorist provocateur sentenced to jail

[edit on 2007/4/12 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ulvetann
...if not his 'friends' at Hizb-ut Tharir are being very closely watched these days...

This is THE group in Denmark, that works against integration of muslims into the danish society/community.
The policy of this 'party' is to; 'free the muslim world, from all western thoughts, concepts and lifestyle'.

Yup Ulvetann, and check this out. Almost two years later: Hizb-ut-Tahrir Takes Control Over Kindergarden

And here's an interesting video. Said Mansour is in it.
Video: Muslims Against Jihad

top topics

<< 1   >>

join