It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats pressured foreign countries for dirt on Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yeah well I guess I'll play the devils advocate. With all the nonsense and absolute BS I read on this sight from all the lefty trolls, I'm convinced all of you combined wouldn't break a hundred on a IQ test. Yeah, it's that bad. The Biden, HRC and Russian chronicles is a perfect example of your constant misinformation, hypocrisy and denial. SMH
Go ahead fire away.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Trump is chaos. Similar to a military drone in the kitchen. Always in attacking mode, only to distract from his failures. And it works for some people. They believe him. They fight for him. Like soldiers defending their king. To help him spread just more Chaos. But for what? Whats the purpose? To teach kids how to hate? Look kid, lying works, you just must constantly repeat the lie, there are enough idiots out there. These idiots want him to lie. To spread Chaos. To distract from their own failures. Somewhere a few super powerful people are celebrating him, thats for sure. They love Chaos. And they love the fact that there a always enough idiots out there. So, who is the master of the puppets? Trump is not, i think.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: dfnj2015

That is about what I was thinking about Hunter's job. Funny how no one ever mentioned it or even knew about it until the whistleblower report came out.

It is obvious that Trump has appointed his allies, donors, and sons to positions of power yet it took minutes for someone to try to discredit that claim and call me a liar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

People have known about this, it's just that the MSM was told not to report on it, much like they were just told not to have Juliani on the air.

ETA:before you burst into tears:
www.vanityfair.com... From May.
edit on 30-9-2019 by network dude because: added link

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
So, who is the master of the puppets? Trump is not, i think.

He sure has your panties in a wad.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I rest my case LOL.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

The Democrats also use the repeat a lie trick. They have been doing it 3 years.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
...and for their connections to Russian state intel and oligarchs.

Christopher Steele got out his Rolodex and made connections to Russian state actors for the benefit of Clinton and the DNC.

Heavily documented

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join