It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats pressured foreign countries for dirt on Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
My introduction to this Washington Times article is my opinion based on life experience and reading thousands of articles published throughout the world.

I thought I would post this since it takes two to tango. So just watch and see who pops up as its like playing wack a mole around here. Its really too bad that the bell curve in the USA is essentially stacked and loaded with progressives in government jobs whom attained their positions via privilege and political patronage. Same for those in the MSM. Look them up in there Bios. Most all attended private schools then morphed their way into the top university's because the entire system is rigged and has been going back to the 1st Civil War.

Washington Times

Democrats and their operatives sought foreign help for anti-Trump dirt on a number of occasions during the 2016 election and afterward, including the infamous Kremlin-sourced dossier and Rep. Adam B. Schiff’s attempt to obtain from Russians supposed photos of a naked Donald Trump. Democrats also reached out to Ukraine to collect political smut on President Trump and his aides. Republicans believe the Ukrainian intervention, which is now under Justice Department investigation, included the creation of a bogus “black ledger” whose disclosure felled former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort.

edit on 30-9-2019 by Waterglass because: type

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Is this a violation of election laws? I'm not sure. There was no quid pro quo here unless you have evidence.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Has a sitting president ever called on foreign leaders to get dirt on an opponent?

Trump has repeatedly appoint family and allies to positions of power, are you okay with that but get riled up about Biden's sons cushy job(that you had no idea about a month ago)?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod
Source that or you’re lying.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Has a sitting president ever called on foreign leaders to get dirt on an opponent?

Trump has repeatedly appoint family and allies to positions of power, are you okay with that but get riled up about Biden's sons cushy job(that you had no idea about a month ago)?

I read Biden's son was given the job because the company wanted to appear to be legitimate with international connections. I'm not sure Biden's son had any real part with the day-to-day operations of company being just a board member. Maybe he voted on who the officers of the company should be.

edit on 30-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

This thread isn't about Biden. Its about the 'Black ledger' and naked photos and urinating on prostitutes in Russia.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

If you where in a position of absolutely vital importance and where surrounded by hypocrates, liars and criminal factions who throw darts at your picture you would employ the only people you could trust to - family.

Just another one of his smarter decisions.

Each one of those had wealth in their own pre election right. It's about trust/reliability not deception.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

That is about what I was thinking about Hunter's job. Funny how no one ever mentioned it or even knew about it until the whistleblower report came out.

It is obvious that Trump has appointed his allies, donors, and sons to positions of power yet it took minutes for someone to try to discredit that claim and call me a liar.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Did they withhold $400 mil in aid?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

a reply to: dfnj2015

That is about what I was thinking about Hunter's job. Funny how no one ever mentioned it or even knew about it until the whistleblower report came out.

It is obvious that Trump has appointed his allies, donors, and sons to positions of power yet it took minutes for someone to try to discredit that claim and call me a liar.

This has been widely known to those of us who pay attention. There are articles on it.

It is only news to the left who want to deny it

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Biden’s son has very much been the topic of conversation.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

One month ago? Really? New York times was reporting this back in December 2015.
Joe Biden, His Son, and the Case Against a Ukranian Oligarch

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Is this a violation of election laws? I'm not sure. There was no quid pro quo here unless you have evidence.

Did Steele work for free?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

What is hilarious is the MSM now wants to act like the Biden issue is something Trump just randomly pulled out of his ass despite the MSM actually reporting on it years ago...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You can thank SCOTUS for Citizen's United, dark money and Political Action Committees (PACs) and the legal funding of the Steele Dossier.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Wow, a thread with 10 replies.

As I said before, Hunter's job was a non issue and not known by the general public until the whistleblower report.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: CynConcepts

What is hilarious is the MSM now wants to act like the Biden issue is something Trump just randomly pulled out of his ass despite the MSM actually reporting on it years ago...

Using duckduckgo search engine ... One will discover that it was quite a conspiracy when Biden's son was hired in 2014 by Burishma. Especially since previously when Biden was a Senator, Hunter landed an amazing job with MBNA, who happened to be Biden's biggest contributor, too. It was suspicious in 2014, but more so in 2015 when Biden basically became the viceroy of Ukraine. The media questioned it back then...wonder why they stopped?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

a reply to: highvein

Wow, a thread with 10 replies.

As I said before, Hunter's job was a non issue and not known by the general public until the whistleblower report.

A non issue except the NYT reporting on it back in 2015 highlighting corruption?

Seriously... you cannot be that delusional.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You can thank SCOTUS for Citizen's United, dark money and Political Action Committees (PACs) and the legal funding of the Steele Dossier.

You're correct, and I've spoken out against Citizen's United multiple times. Both parties only do it when it's convenient for them, but I just think it needs to go away. We've seen foreign money in elections along with instances like you and I are talking about.

But doing something by proxy just to skirt legalities doesn't change the moral dilemma. From where I'm sitting there is a lot of wrong doing all around, and if any of it is proven, no matter who has done it, I wish for justice.

That said there will never be true justice until there is consistency. And we're far from that right now.
edit on 30-9-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hey look! We found the guy that actually believes the Russian hooker story!

You should call CNN, they would probably book you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join