It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Special Double Feature regarding President Trumps Impending Impeachment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
First with the fluff. You know, Saturday Night Live has been in decline, I think we can all agree upon that. However, this one actually made me laugh, like, belly laugh:

That bit with Kanye and Don King had me in stitches. Of course the rule of three demands that third zinger, digging on Liam Neeson. This was actually a really good cold open, and I loved it. I mean "...don't bail on me now, I need my 'urbans'..." LOL. Great joke, great delivery, great everything.

I usually really like this guy's analysis. But "Cloudstrike?" Twice in a row? Then again in summation? Dude man, it's Crowdstrike. And it's a big deal.

So here we have a really intelligent lawyer, displaying in first person, ignorance of simple terms like "Crowdstrike" in his analysis. It's not his fault. He described it as a "q-anon conspiracy theory" but it really isn't. In this case the FBI deferred analysis of the DNC's email server to this org, Crowdstrike, for...reasons. I'm...at a loss. It's such a...it makes me feel like this guy is actually presenting satire. Again, I'm a LONG time sub to his channel because it is always awesome. So I feel comfortable presenting two pieces of satire in one post. Please enjoy this double feature. He even gets it right at the end, as "Crowdstrike."

So, why do I post this? Well, firstly because youtube's algorithm served them to me in 1-2 order. I can't say that I've done extensive analysis of LegalEagle's commentary, and I'll probably be watching it again a couple times. I wanted you all to share it with me. The grandeur of it. He, toward the end, says it exceeds the Watergate scandal, which, if you recall, was in regards to a political party committing crimes with the expectation of finding dirt on the opposing party, then covering up that effort. Did Nixon release the transcripts of his call? I don't think he did.

"It's almost as if they took the Mueller report as a roadmap..."

Jesus. This is such a honeypot setup. I hope the Dems bite. I really do.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I heard the Republicans are going to try a brand new legal tactic. It’s specifically designed for impeachment investigations and inquiries .

It’s called the Lewandowski.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

I watched it. But for me, it's too tragic to be funny.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I could not watch the first SNL video, country restrictions, grumble grumble.

As for the LegalEagle, he does a great job and has a lot of clear advice. With this case he still has some homework to go, admits he has not seen the other side. Where is the line between political dirt and official corruption?

He is currently accepting that Viktor Shokin was guilty of corruption. Is this correct? John Solomon Data Dump

Has he seen Joe Bidens admission of Quid Quo Pro?

And then what just will happen with this Qanon, Crowdstrike, Email, Hacking, Bribery and Conspiracy stuff?

TheRedneck has put together a good summary here

edit on 30-9-2019 by kwakakev because: added last sentence.

edit on 30-9-2019 by kwakakev because: grammer

edit on 30-9-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Baldwin is a lame asshole. The whole left are imo. Pouty cry babiez.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I watched it. But for me, it's too tragic to be funny.

Thats only because you actually believe it is reality, instead of the farcical nonsense that it is.

It was funny... but also mostly just ridiculously stupid. Adam Baldwins face makes me want to puke.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
September 30, 2019. Live With Legal Eagle Cyndi Holcomb

To look further at some of the legal issues, this episode by George Webb interviews Cyndi Holcomb. Details include 86 separate attempts of legal actions against Donald Trump. Cyndi has been involved with a lot of forensic accounting with past experience during bankings crises, IT and legal. Calls out Nancy Pelosi for Mexico drug running through Apco, Jonathan Winer and John Kerry. Hiding covert action servers. Apco has been trying to take down Trump since 2015.

Jonathan Winer is also involved in Libya and Syria with drugs for weapons under 'the color of law'? What ever that means? President Nixon signed off on the drug running, been going on long time with Air Force and DEA involved. It has not stopped. Apco is at the center of the rat lines.

Mentions many other names and connections. Traps have been set. Rudy Giuliani is doing a good job trying to push it out. Biden and Shiff has Ukraine weapon ties. Conflict of interest for Shiff to oversea Trump Ukraine.

Sales of nukes outside of official policy? If Obama signed off on it does that make it official? What internal reporting is there of weapon trades. George Webb does bring up a lot of questions here with his other episodes. Weapon sales through oil and gas invoices.

Syndicate 423 wrote the insurance for 9/11.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Baldwin is a lame asshole. The whole left are imo. Pouty cry babiez.

And a liar. He said he was done doing his Trump character for good a couple weeks ago. Surprised? Not in the least.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Is the Whistleblower Complaint HEARSAY? - Real Law Review

The Legal Eagle has come in with an update on this issue. Yes the Whistleblower complaint contains hearsay evidence and yes it can be submitted. Since Trump has released a transcript it is more accurate to use this version rather than the Whistleblower's version. Unless the Whistblower or someone else has something more accurate to add?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

You're right to pay attention to The Redneck. That individual seems to be individually capable of taking down Phage. I'd like to see that debate.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Thank you, I'll check it out!w Sorry i'm so late to reply. Been...busy.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Deeee-ammm, so Trump is making SNLGA?

LOVE IT!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

saturday night live great again. I love it!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I'm really sorry I just dropped this post then left it. I was hoping to have a cool discussion about it, but I got distracted by other stuff which may or may not have been also on this forum.

you provide a boatload of money to a specific country, and they in turn give that right back to the United States arms makers who provide the arms to the foreign countries. So in a way it's almost a subsidy for american arms makers as much as it is foreign aid to another country

Yah. It's exactly that. We privately recognize that being militarily superior to ones enemies means progress. Is this where the term neo-conservative comes into play? Like, the new brand of conservative? Because it sounds to me like bringing the rest of the people who understand where the future is headed along with us into the future. Using technology. Shared technology. Sounds pretty progressive. Lets continue...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Weapons are having some big blips on the radar with this case. With Ukraine going through a civil war around this time, standard operating procedure. Is going through the back door rather than official channels for these weapon contracts the way we really want to conduct foreign policy?

Got another thread looking at some of the weapon issues, Broken Arrow?

I can understand why Trump ripped up the Non Nuclear Proliferation Treaty, its busted. How do we fix it?

new topics

top topics

join