It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How exactly did Trump con us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

When you get conned you dont get what you want or what you were promised in the end right?

Trump has delivered on every promise. There are glorious sections of boarder wall being built as I type.

So far there is still no check from Mexico. They have not changed their tune of "f**k no."

I am still waiting for Hilary to be locked up.

I never though drain the swamp simply meant he would routinely change out those he hired.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Ha they are paying for the wall by stopping immigration at their borders. Winning.

Hillary will have her really bad day. investigations take time. Isnt that what you said about Mueller?

Comey among others has been flushed. Winning.

What else you got?
edit on 30-9-2019 by hyperlexic because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2019 by hyperlexic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Werks.

Thanks, it really is as simple as that. Not really but basically. That advertising machine, that image making monstrosity has stolen the best and the brightest from the last 5 generations of Americans and funneled their creativity and genius into learning how to infiltrate and mold the minds of generations to come.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Ha they are paying for the wall by stopping immigration at their borders. Winning.

No, paying for something means actually paying or it.

Hillary will have her really bad day.

More promises

investigations take time. Isn't that what you said about Mueller?

Did I? Please link me to that.

BTW what was your previous screen name?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: underwerks

I thought he was just a bumbling orange idiot, you make him out to be some sort of master mind lol.

No that is not what was pointed out. Trump was not made out to be a mastermind, but rather a tool. A tool to capture a generation of Americans....See? You have been so captured that you didn't even get that very very simple point of the post.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

When you get conned you dont get what you want or what you were promised in the end right?

Trump has delivered on every promise. There are glorious sections of boarder wall being built as I type.

So far there is still no check from Mexico. They have not changed their tune of "f**k no."

I never though drain the swamp simply meant he would routinely change out those he hired.

You walk into a forest fire intent on doing the best you can to put it out, except little criminal firebugs are all around you setting scrub fires both behind you and before you, and everywhere to the sides. You put them out, you have to before they become worse, but the more you put out, the more they keep starting them.

Yeah, if only the little criminals would just stop it... but, it's all the rage nowadays. In vogue. And rather than sit up and say "Gee, the kids are being bad, we should reel them in!" the 'parents' are making flyers and posting them on every pole they can find, egging these little turds on.

Hyperbole? Or an apt portrayal?

If everyone on a certain side was not so pathetically trying everything under the sun to get rid of Bad Orange Man, perhaps he'd have been able to do a lot more... still, given what he has done and is still achieving, that ranks high.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Usually I wouldn't even get involved here...but I can't help myself here. So are you admitting he got all the other ones accomplished and you're upset he missed those 3? Cause when was the last time a president promised anything and actually did it...especially if it was more than a token thing? You are your own worst argument sir...
edit on 30-9-2019 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I noticed as well in that video Trump talking about how great the love between him and Ivana was, what good friends they were. Just so long as she does exactly what he tells her to do. Did you see that part? Did you see him get his macho on when he asked all the guys if they agreed with him and he gave victory pump of his arm in saying it?

Yean,his great love with ''the one'' and two years later she divorced him getting a lot of his money because he was having an affair behind her back. Yeah, that was there too.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Lol , tell you what you take on a well entrenched global crime network and see how long it takes you to scratch the bottom and make a difference.

It won't happen overnight but it will happen.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I noticed as well in that video Trump talking about how great the love between him and Ivana was, what good friends they were. Just so long as she does exactly what he tells her to do. Did you see that part? Did you see him get his macho on when he asked all the guys if they agreed with him and he gave victory pump of his arm in saying it?

Yean,his great love with ''the one'' and two years later she divorced him getting a lot of his money because he was having an affair behind her back. Yeah, that was there too.

Its the same Trump that we have now thanks for proving my point. No con

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

So are you admitting he got all the other ones accomplished and you're upset he missed those 3?

No, I just pointed out some really obvious ones that helped him get elected.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

It won't happen overnight but it will happen.

More promises?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If I truly believed all of the promises and the things a politician has to say... then Id feel conned every election. If youre in the position to be president, you play ball with all the players. How anyone does not know this by now is confounding. Id be happy if just a few were accomplished. Im pretty happy at the moment with that part of the job.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Do the people that were chanting the major positions of Trump's campaign ever look back and wonder what happened.
edit on 30-9-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Do the people that were chanting the major positions of Trump's campaign ever look back and wonder what happened.

We don't need to wonder what happened. The left keep doing it.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

How convenient. Just blame the left for his failures.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: hyperlexic
Unemployment is at record lows

UNEMPLOYMENT IS NOT AT RECORD LOWS!!!!

Sorry for yelling but Jesus Christ I'm sick of hearing that.

I don't want to hear anything about unemployment until Trump stops using Obama's trick. Y'all act like you forgot.

The numbers are way better than Obamas. Whats crazy is the black unemployment numbers are way way way way better than Obamas.

Obama sucked so bad that he stopped counting people who quit looking for a job. Trump called him out on it many many times, only to turn around and do the same damn thing.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

A convenient truth
Done
Next

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

A convenient truth
Done
Next

Does that mean it's my turn now?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

He didn't con most of us. Obviously he did con some of you.

Don't worry. The responsible people are gonna get rid of him for you.

The economy has nothing to do with him playing pay to play with the Ukraine or him trying to extort information from the newely elected and very dependant on the United States president of the Ukraine.
Unemployment has nothing to do with it. And the stock market is a roller coaster. (I have stocks trust me)

And promises also have nothing to do with this.

He used his power as president to put the squeeze on this guy to make up crap about Joe Bidens son.

Boy of boy did this #ing backfire on him or what?

I'd like you to do me a favor.

Its over for him. Thank GOD it is almost over for the country too.
We get to hold our heads up high again without the embarrassing child representing us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join