It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whistleblower Fears for Safety --- Schiff says Whistleblower Might Testify at Hearing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

That is just it. From their perspective none of it is a lie. Second hand knowledge is very hard to personally verify especially when you cannot check for yourself due to reasons. Now what makes it credible is that they once could have, but not at that time.

I’ll give this much for Nancy, taking the recess allows for the speculation to flow like honey. When the WB is revealed and their motivation to blow this dog whistle is revealed with it; Nancy will regret what she has done. But Nancy, poor Nancy caved to pressure of a petition on change.org to have a vote of No Confidence on her as Speaker for not bringing impeachment. So it was either launch this misguided attempt risking a No Confidence vote to save the party when it fails or taken one straight on for being a do nothing to the more radical Voices.

She rolled the dice, we will see how it lands.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

But Nancy, poor Nancy caved to pressure of a petition on change.org to have a vote of No Confidence on her as Speaker for not bringing impeachment.

Ah ha! Thanks for that valuable insight. I do believe you are 100% correct.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

The lie matches the lying summary the WH submitted to us as proof then.
Wow... you didnt mean to say that did you?

There will be plenty of evidence of what was in the complaint without ever having to know who made it.
It really isn't going to matter who made the complaint.
There will be a thorough investigation. No one is going to impeach without that happening first.
There will be witness who were there. There will be the actual transcripts of the phone call and not this selective but still damaging summary that they have submitted. There may be transcripts of other phone calls.
The Ukraine may even have a tape since we do not tape presidential phone calls anymore.

Breaking News...
Another GOP announcing they are retiring.

edit on 9302019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Seems some on the left knew about this earlier then first surmised.

Biden asking for an official to be removed for not investigating corruption had been known since it happened in 2015, as seen here trump relied on his supporters being so dumb as to support anything he said, As shown on ATS, they are. The whistleblower revealing trump's illegal activity wasn't targeted at this left you talk of, opponents of trump were the only ones to disseminate facts however, meanwhile trump fanboys celebrated the end of Biden due to a lie and, sharing lulz at impeachment due to more lies.

if a whisleblower is coached in what to say, is it still a whistleblower?

The whistleblower wants protection, trump is in putin's pocket and his whistleblowers get deaded in str ange ways, meanwhile trump is also subservient to mbs who enjoys butchery.
The only talk of coaching is coming from people starting to look reality in the face. In the cold light of day it doesn't look good, lets throw a dead cat on the table, look elsewhere, but her emails, lock her up!

I would say asking for a friend, but that would be telling...

The opening post questions why should a whistleblower receive protection and that they should not testify because, reasons.
Id ask them how they think whistleblowers work and where they disseminated coaching from the word protection before going into detail.
Maybe English isn't their first language or they've suffered a massive brain injury?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

I heard you like to smell Bidens hair

But the person who told me works with you and is in fear of retribution

why do you molest Bidens hair??

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Lets take a trip in the Way Back Machine...to 2016 at a Soros meeting in DC

Soros Gathering With Top Democrats in D.C to Plot Trump Resistance
Democracy Alliance seeks to combat 'massive threats' from Trump, Republicans

(meeting at 5 Star Hotel Mandarin Oriental in SW DC... Nov 14, 2016 at: freebeacon.com... )

contingency plans were put into place for an eventual "WhistleBlower" to emerge...

who would have guessed the plan would take until Sept 25th Ukraine phone calls and Intel Committee Hearings in Sep-Oct 2019 to start the ball rolling ?
the impeachment train is rolling-out-the-station...

~~~~~~~~~~~

the Safety for the Faux 'Whistleblower' would undoubtedly arise in the general game-plan in the 2016 Mandarin Oriental Hotel meet-up...
I think the guy that drew-the-short-straw & became the (fake news) Whistleblower regrets their enthusiasm when they first learned of their mission

Brennan or Volker or Schiff might have been the ringleader of the secret conspiracy gatherings (2017-2018-2019) which were also a 'Debriefing' to launch the Ukraine angle to the wider Russian Collusion Hoax operation

edit on th30156985828130442019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Breaking: Nancy Pelosi says Impeachment is necessary even if Democrats lose the House in 2020 😃

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Cancel Culture isn't aware of that foreign concept called Due Process and Thank you! You are the first person I have seen who mentioned Due Process in this Circus!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: CthruU

That remains to be seen.
What does?
Do you think the DOJ has grounds to prosecute? What law do you think was violated?

What law did the president violate dumb dumb?

From my understanding he withheld Congressional allocated funds in order to procure political benefit for himself. Looks like Pence and Pompeo did the same.

Does anyone think president Nancy has a nice ring to it?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: xuenchen

I could see the whistleblower being suicided to make it look as though the Trump admin were silencing him.

What the US needs is for the whistleblower to testify and be proven to be lying, then, if it was done at the behest of others (surely it was), to expose them.

Pretty obvious that the whistle blower is backed by hard evidence or this wouldn't be happening. Stay delusional my friend.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Actually, it was Obama and Biden that threatened to withhold funds. Biden admitted it himself.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12
a reply to: burntheships

Adam Schiff leaked it. Schiff had the whistleblower info for 2 months, but realized that it was weak. So he hid it until his people can change the definition of whistle-blower to hearsay, then he leaked it and blame Trump for a cover-up.

Makes sense.

He is all about the dirty.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

You don't sound slightly skeptical of The Whistleblower.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

I could see the whistleblower being suicided to make it look as though the Trump admin were silencing him.

What the US needs is for the whistleblower to testify and be proven to be lying, then, if it was done at the behest of others (surely it was), to expose them.

Pretty obvious that the whistle blower is backed by hard evidence or this wouldn't be happening. Stay delusional my friend.

As hard as Blasey Ford?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: CthruU

Well this whistle-blower won't end up stranded in Moscow with a passport revoked Snowden style will he/she?

Since they followed the letter of the law (as opposed to Snowden), one would hope not.

But with this administration and its judges, who knows?

Judges are much more fair when owned by the left.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

but we already read the whistle blowers account, and already read the transcripts of the call. Other than more accusations based on more third hand information likely planted/gathered by the CIA, what could this person possibly offer? An account of what his third cousin said to have heard in a bathroom a block from the white house?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Another "fact" the whistler got wrong, who was on the call.

Now it is breaking news that Mike Pompeo Secretary of State
was on the call. This was official business.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The protection of the WB’s identity isn’t as important to the WB as to the case for the Democrats. Don’t need protection from reprisals with their job within the Intelligence Community when they (as been said many times) are not part of the Intelligence Community. So CIA Operative as reported is a bit of red herring.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

but we already read the whistle blowers account, and already read the transcripts of the call. Other than more accusations based on more third hand information likely planted/gathered by the CIA, what could this person possibly offer? An account of what his third cousin said to have heard in a bathroom a block from the white house?

I guess we'll soon find out, eh?

Which is kind of the point in having s/he testify.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

As hard as Blasey Ford?

Or rather a drunk Kavanaugh at a party.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join