It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whistleblower Fears for Safety --- Schiff says Whistleblower Might Testify at Hearing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Arnie123
How pitiful that the spy is crying foul and now fearing for their safety, folks thats lawyer talk for Leave my client alone, hands off until then.

Turns out CBS was trying to increase its stature in the FAKE NEWS industry.

CBS Lied: www.foxnews.com...

Good gawd! The enemedia is nuts! But, let's face it. They are nothing but a bunch of radical Democrats working at news organizations. Journalism is virtually dead.

This is a joke. Read it and laugh....or weep.

The CBS program tweeted a brief defense of its report, saying: "60 Minutes stands by its sources and reporting on the whistleblower."

This prompted a more scathing response from Zaid.

"Is @60Minutes now asserting it has a source other than letter our legal team sent to @ODNIgov? Because if it doesn't, and I know it doesn't, then it is literally making stuff up. That helps no one, especially the #whistleblower. The media should always accurately report facts," he tweeted.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

So about 2 dozen more witnesses will be subpoenaed to "certify" and "authenticate" all the "allegations"

In particular the staff who actually took down the transcripts of the call and those who were in the office when he put the screws to the Ukrainian president.

I need you to do us a favor...

Hmmm....

I need you to do us a favor
Vs
You have 6 hours to do what I want or you won't get 1 billion dollars in funding.

Really not that difficult to see there is a big difference!

I ask folks to do me favors all the time...I am not demanding or making an ultimatum...they either assist or they don't. I also have to my grandsons that they will clean up their messes or else! I don't ask them for a favor...that leaves them the option of refusing.
edit on 9 30 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh the desperation.
The crops are spoiling in the fields. The cows have dried up and the pigs went on a diet.

So a typical family reunion, glad you had fun.

Getting back to the thread.

this is a "perfect" witness, gotta give the DNC credit, you know Schiffy did not think this up.

it was done by committee

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Also, we're learning WHY Joe Biden's campaign want to muzzle Giuliani..

Giuliani is holding up actual documents when he tells the story of corrupt Joe Biden.

That is why the Biden campaign is panicking.

Example: twitter.com...

It's not just an "unhinged" Rudy talking, but an experienced Manhattan prosecutor showing EVIDENCE.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Lets ignore the president extorting fake information from the president of Ukraine.
Because leaks and that kind of bs has always been way way more important.

Breaking news after breaking news after breaking news

24 hours is a lifetime now.

hey another GOP congressman has announced he will not be seeking reelection.
Rats from a sinking ship.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

The whistleblower complaint was not given to the press. It was given to the director of national intelligence.

Yet Schiff had it at the same time.

And we heard Pelosi say she had the phone call transcript before it was "released".

Are they really this dumb ? 😃

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Never mind that the complaint matches trumps confession right?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wow...the super successful interior designer that sold the biz for millions is still here....still crying....and still thinks Trump is going to be thrown out of office. I have lost count at how many fails you have at this point, but I am SURE it has at least doubled since the last time I was on.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I could see the whistleblower being suicided to make it look as though the Trump admin were silencing him.

What the US needs is for the whistleblower to testify and be proven to be lying, then, if it was done at the behest of others (surely it was), to expose them.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

But did Nancy have the actual transcript or the Schiff parody transcript? One is a serious crime to have had in her possession at that time and the other was too poorly written to be a lame SNL skit.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I could see the whistleblower being suicided to make it look as though the Trump admin were silencing him.

What the US needs is for the whistleblower to testify and be proven to be lying, then, if it was done at the behest of others (surely it was), to expose them.

Disposable Identities have their advantages.

Even have fake grieving families too 😎

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

But did Nancy have the actual transcript or the Schiff parody transcript? One is a serious crime to have had in her possession at that time and the other was too poorly written to be a lame SNL skit.

Schiff's parody was more convincing 😎

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

because the call transcript sure doesn't show what he/she says it shows.

Ut oh....
I heard some pundit for trump on tv last night and he didnt even know that the president said " I need you to to us a favor"
No one told him that before he got on tv saying pretty much what you just claimed. HA HA
Imagine his embarrassment when he heard that? He sputtered and said I did not know that.
Read the summary and read the complaint then tell us it doesn't match. Thats just ridiculous when it can so easily be proven.
Half cocked. Send in a pundit and fail to check the gun.
Wouldn't it have been better if they tried to come up with something to defend what he did instead of pretending it didnt happen. Or saying if it happened it doesnt matter and if it doesnt matter you can't impeach.
The summary given by the WH matches the complaint. That's why half the country wants this hearing.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

link?

we live in an age of the internet where all is recorded yet you went with anecdotal.

lemme know if you find, I love watching politician make asses of themselves.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

To play Devil's Advocate, based off that phone call I will agree we don't actually know what the requested "favor" was. That's why we need a serious investigation.

We know that Giuliani met with Ukrainian dignitaries after the phone call. What was discussed in that meeting?

Did that meeting occur before or after the funds were released to Ukraine? Has money actually been released at this point?

Based off the call transcript I think it's clear that there were stipulations attached to this money. The key question now becomes: What were those stipulations?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

cred·i·ble /ˈkredəb(ə)l/ Learn to pronounce adjective able to be believed; convincing.
a reply to: shooterbrody

Wow its dark down here at the bottom of the barrel you live in.

Here's a light for you ....

cred·i·ble /ˈkredəb(ə)l/ adjective able to be believed; convincing.

Not "filed properly."

I am embarrassed for you.
You knew that wasn't going to fly and you still posted it.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Gawd....you guys all sound so desperate.

I love it...entertainment gold. The world is watching with popcorn in lap. And the best thing...with the 8 hour time difference I get home just in time to see the keyboard warriors slap each other with legal terms as if everybody is a legal professional and a president tweeting in all-caps...

Go team whatever!!

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I didn't say convicted, I said they would be in jail.

Doing what? Visiting?
You do not go to jail without being convicted or found guilty of something.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If that "pundit" you heard (if you really did) didn't know that, then he/she is not qualified to even talk about it. It's probably a good idea to read it before you open your pie hole.

Do us a favor, if you will, and change the color of your avatar background.

edit on 30-9-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Not true.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join