It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whistleblower Fears for Safety --- Schiff says Whistleblower Might Testify at Hearing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: burntheships
Right. But the whistleblower addressed his/her concerns to the intelligence committees of the Senate and House, via the IG. Right?

There is a some evidence that points to the spy
leaking to journalists, and also that they conspired
with others. There is also evidence that points
to them being less than honest about many aspects
of their tale.

I'm not going to link that here, but I am sure
someone is looking into it.

A spy is not a whistle blower.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I'm not going to link that here
Good. Because unnamed sources are bad, right?

A spy is not a whistle blower.

Unless they follow the law.

edit on 9/30/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: shooterbrody

Its from 2017, not to anyones surprise. Still two years later they are fishing for a crime.

That is worse.
Their disgusting ambition is still on display.
No crime.
But still ,overturn the election.

Im watching Levin right now and he just clowned the " intelligence committee ". He said "Right now we have more evidence than the whistleblower, and they still want to speak to the whistleblower."

Bwahaha. Why cant we fire these representatives? Oh yah, the state sovreignty they conveniently ignore when they speak about eliminating the electoral college.

It would perhaps, be different if the docs hadn't been released.
They were.
The president of Ukraine answered questions.
The doj has said no crimes were committed.

Yet "impeachment" is still being pursued.

It is disgusting.
Attempting to overturn the 2016 election with no evidence of ANY crime.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds like CHRISTOPHER STEELE. That's what he said about his Whistleblowing adventure. Couldn't confirm the truth of a damn thing in his dossier complaint.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Impeachment is being pursued because Nancy Pelosi and that fancy House Lawyer she hired in January have "adjusted" the Impeachment rules to favor Democrats in this 116th Congress.

It's a new invention that she's dying to test.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I never even thought of the fact that someone spying on the president without proper authorization would be a crime. Why is this person still not charged with accessing classified information and giving it to the press?

Read that there was an investigation underway looking
at the people who would have had access.
Hope they find them and put them in jail.
And that includes the so called "whistle blower".

They must be put under oath and made to testify
as to whether they talked to the press, or congress.

Oddly enough, Adam Schiff parroted much of what
the complaint said a month ago.

This is a very good analysis here:

Moreover, it looks like more than a coincidence that this complaint surfaced and was directed to the House Intelligence Committee just after Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), an outspoken opponent of President Trump, expressed numerous complaints in August 2019 accusing President Trump of abusing aid to Ukraine to hurt Joe Biden. This includes an August 28 tweet that closely resembled the whistleblowing complaint.

House Republicans need to ask the whistleblower under oath whether he spoke to the press or Congress about his complaint. see also What we know — and don't know — about the Trump whistleblower Also very concerning to me is how the complaint indicates intelligence officers and possibly other federal employees are violating the rules governing presidential phone calls with foreign leaders.

nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
He's not getting impeached. If he was, no way they take two weeks off and not vote on an official House impeachment. Oh, and how does the GOP raise over 15 million from 10's of thousands of new donors if it's so awful.

It's not awful. It's another ruse. If anything, it's handing him the election. Biden is done. Who else is going to stand toe to toe with this guy in a debate. That would be nobody. I don't even like the guy but he will crush anyone they have right now on stage. What are they going to hit him on. Economy, jobs, military, trade...what has he done that is so awful. Russia? That is not going to work. Neither will this nonsense. He can investigate whoever and whatever he wants and withhold money from any country. Just like Obama. The President can do these things legally.

edit on 30-9-2019 by FlyinHeadlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Because the Whistleblower accepted stolen, classified information, there is no more Whistleblower protection. He/She/It is now just a criminal. As when criminal Michael Cohen testified (just before being locked up) there's No need to hide the face, or distort the voice.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because the Whistleblower accepted stolen, classified information,

The whistleblower reported what he/she was told. Matters of concern. Through the proper channels, by the letter of the law.
edit on 9/30/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I wanted to say a bunch on this, blah blah.. but what sums it up is this excerpt from Uncle Remus .. plantation stories : he did, en, sho' nuff, dar wuz Brer Fox settin' in dar 'long wid some chicken fedders

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Being a whistle blower is a tough job. Snowden, Assange, Manning, Clinton body count...

If you are not up for the heat of defending the nation against enemies foreign and domestic then get out of the kitchen. The whistle blower would of been aware of what they where getting into putting in the complaint.

George Webb is another whistle blower putting it on the line and knowing the potential risks. Here is his views on this Ukraine stuff.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Being a whistle blower is a tough job. Snowden, Assange, Manning, Clinton body count...

If you are not up for the heat of defending the nation against enemies foreign and domestic then get out of the kitchen. The whistle blower would of been aware of what they where getting into putting in the complaint.

George Webb is another whistle blower putting it on the line and knowing the potential risks. Here is his views on this Ukraine stuff.

I think sometimes whistle blowers aren't completely voluntary whistle blowers.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Don't tease me, i think i just got a twitch somewhere. I can't stand her.

Guess which word got me excited?
edit on 30-9-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

None of those you name seem to have followed the procedures required to have legal whistleblower status. Or don't you care about the law?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I think sometimes whistle blowers aren't completely voluntary whistle blowers.

Yes, sometimes they are caught in the middle of it. The realities of this world plays hard at times, Epstein and that house of cards is still creaking away. What is in the national interest is a tough one at times. I hope we can find a reasonable way through it that does make this country and world a better place.

The wide disparity of drug laws between the deep state and civil society does need some bridging. The connections between the Banks, Energy sector and Military Industrial Complex needs more light. Sometimes we do have to kill. When we cannot be open, honest and fair about it what are we fighting for? What world are we making with this underbelly death cult?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: carewemust

Don't tease me, i think i just got a twitch somewhere. I can't stand her.

Guess which word got me excited?

Patience weed-hopper! The buzzards are circling Ruth Ginsburg right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They where just first of the mind with the current issues going on. Richard Andrew Grove should not be alive but was late for work. He was working it through the system along with a group of others not so lucky. I got fired from one job for calling it as I saw it, probably a good thing looking back. It is a heavy situation coming up with lots at stake.

Looks like lots of people have been working on it in the background, lots of complex problems to work through. I can understand the whistle blower getting freaked out with all the tension around the situation, I would. Lot of toxic issues around, some radioactive. So lets hope a chain reaction does not kick off. Let the system do it job and work through these complex issues with some wisdom and justification.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

They where just first of the mind with the current issues going on.
Bad examples then?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Because the Whistleblower accepted stolen, classified information,

The whistleblower reported what he/she was told. Matters of concern. Through the proper channels, by the letter of the law.

The "whistleblower" and his/her attorney are SCUM. I just researched attorney "Mark Zaid".

What we have is another Attorney/Accuser team that is out to get someone. In this case President Trump. It's no different than what we saw with Avenatti/Stormy out to get President Trump, or Katz/Blasey-Ford out to get Judge Kavanaugh.

If recent history is an indicator, attorney Mark Zaid, and his so-called "Whistleblower", are using weak evidence, fake evidence, and outright lies, in order to help Schiff/Pelosi/Nadler, etc. in their quest for Trump Impeachment.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

The "whistleblower" and his/her attorney are SCUM.

Of course they are. They said bad things about your Dear Leader.

Don't worry. Everything will be fine.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join