It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whistleblower Fears for Safety --- Schiff says Whistleblower Might Testify at Hearing

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

With my large feet, I fall going up stairs. But I can end the partisan bickering and backstabbing while setting We the People free from totalitarian oppression with one action, best of all it follows the Constitution to the letter and Congress would be 100% on board versus the alternative...

Hail to the Chief, baby.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

to all of that.

Sometimes I just read and dont even bother to log in.

Its a circle jerk most days and I stay out of the way of that.

Interesting times. And yes I know which side of history I want to be on too.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Latest polls from 538

Are showing a decline in Trump's popularity.

53.5% disapprove

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Trump is built on a House of Cards.

There's too much going on in his "self important/self serving" world.

I don't think it is sustainable.

It will take only ONE card falling to bring the rest down. IMO

edit on 1-10-2019 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tanstaafl
Didn't he though?

No, he didn't. He simply mentioned the fact that we used to treat traitors differently than we do now.

You may have read something more into that, but that is on you, not him.

Nope they did not use a new form.

Nope... the form was definitely modified, because it used to say it required first hand knowledge.

Apparently, though, the whistleblower law itself does allow it, and that is what the so-called debunkers are relying on to debunk the claim, but the form, itself, was changed. The May 2018 form clearly shows the first hand knowledge requirement. The April 2019 form (same link) shows the major changes, not only to no longer require first hand knowledge, but who the form can actually apply to (before, it did not include the President, that would require going through other, more onerous, channels).

That said - the law absolutely needs to be changed to require first hand knowledge, otherwise, anybody could claim anything about anybody and potentially ruin their lives. This is precisely why hearsay is inadmissable in court.

So maybe you want to read the complaint before you go writing about what it contains huh

I did... you're the one claiming it says something it doesn't, because you fail to comprehend the difference between hearsay and first hand knowledge.

oh wowsers.
that argument in a court would have the jurors laughing you right out of the courtroom.

We aren't in court, remember? This is about these deep state swamp creatures being able to create the appearance of wrongdoing when there is nothing there. But yeah, 'Orange Man Bad' is all you have.

Too bad they wont even have to consider any of that nonsense in the impeachment hearings and he will not get to question anyone. It will be entirely focused on what he has done.

If that is true, then it will last all of 5 minutes - 4 1/2 minutes for the dimwits to read out their list of imagined crimes, and 30 seconds of laughter before a vote of 'no' is taken.

For which the evidence is clear.

As clear as mud. How does it feel to be slithering down in the mud with the worms Silly?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Its become very clear that Barr is aggressively persuing evidence of the conspiracy to take down Trump - THAT is why Democrats are panicking.
What they are trying to do is obstruct a legitimate DoJ investigation into what they were up to in the 2016 election.

edit on 1/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Latest polls from 538

53.5% disapprove

Chart shows a steady increase in popularity since Jan 2018.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Latest polls from 538

53.5% disapprove

Chart shows a steady increase in popularity since Jan 2018.

Stay in the Now.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: xuenchen

If the President of The United States wished out loud that I would be dealt with like they used to deal with "traitors" I would be afraid for my safety as well.

Do you even work for the government?... Another scarey cat left-winger making claims about "the evil and bad Trump and his supporters..."

The whistleblower doesn't have ANTYHING except claims that SHE HEARD. It's a she, a career CIA agent who has beef against the Trump administration because SHE was passed for a promotion as director of DNI and instead someone better got the promotion.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Trump is built on a House of Cards.

There's too much going on in his "self important/self serving" world.

I don't think it is sustainable.

It will take only ONE card falling to bring the rest down. IMO

ROFLMAO... on what charges? Every stupid claim you lefties have been making for the past 3 years have been FALSE and LIES... Not ONE of your claims about Trump have come to fruition.

But we know that "scarey cats" in the left need their "safe space' for just hearing/reading the name "Trump..."

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Independently knowledgeable chatter says the WB is a disposable identity being simulated by a "ghost employee".

Trump found out right away.

Schiff up to his neck as he (and it) gets exposed 😃☔

edit on Oct-03-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌 🐇

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join