It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and the Global Money Scam.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Why do you want to joke about being a pedovore?

Who said I'm joking?

Is this the strategy they gave you to help protect the order, the pluralistic joker standing on both the white and black squares, making light of the dark. Normalizing something very non normal through “satire” or parody.

It was at one time but now I've been reassigned to getting Hollywood celebrities to make gestures covering their eye or making pyramids, we call this 'hiding in plain sight' and it really riles people up.

Sure, satire may not be my strong suite, but I'm glad your having fun. Keep up the good work.

I take what I do very, very, very seriously. If you ever met me in person you'd know this, unless of course you were a baby, then you wouldn't know anything since you'd be a sheeple snack.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
I'm guessing next you are going to deny the existence of the Jersey Devil.

I'm real, Goddamn you!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AyinSof
Demons hate humans.

Shush now. Demons have gotten a bad rap, mostly from that documentary The Exorcist. In reality they're really nice entities that only want to help Lucifer harvets our souls, which, are kind of useless anyway since most of you don't even sell them anymore.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62
I was dubbed and created a Knight by the authority of the Grand Commandery of Knights Templar of Idaho and the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar of the USA.

From the Grand Encampment: www.knightstemplar.org...

HERE IS NO PROOF OF DIRECT CONNECTION BETWEEN THE ANCIENT ORDER AND THE MODERN ORDER KNOWN TO DAY AS THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR.

From the Patriach concerning James Foster: johannite.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

I was dubbed and created a Knight by the authority of the Grand Commandery of Knights Templar of Idaho and the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar of the USA.

I here by dub thee Sir Obfuscator of the Masonic Propaganda Order.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I know we tease each other, but i understand your satire, i'm a crazy Londoner, so i would, i have never found any thing wrong with Northern Jurisdiction Scottish Rite, i find Southern Jurisdiction more interesting!!
After all, your H.Q. is out of the Capitol, and looks like what it is, just a place for normal masons to meet who won the war against slavery, very unlike the building in the Capitol being the H.Q of Southern Jurisdiction.
I'm badly disabled, but i'm lucky that i'm well looked after near where William Wilberforce has a church that he established, i'm sad this was the debate that caused so many deaths during the civil war in your country.
www.stpaulschurchmillhill.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I here by dub thee Sir Obfuscator of the Masonic Propaganda Order.

Don't you mean Propaganda Due Order LOL!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Demons hate humans.

Shush now. Demons have gotten a bad rap, mostly from that documentary The Exorcist. In reality they're really nice entities that only want to help Lucifer harvets our souls, which, are kind of useless anyway since most of you don't even sell them anymore.

feed off negative energy, survive on your soul that you hand over to them. It gives them immortality. Without soul harvests they'll die. That is why some of them are alive for thousands of years.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Did somebody hack AM's account?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Who said I'm joking?

Is this the strategy they gave you to help protect the order, the pluralistic joker standing on both the white and black squares, making light of the dark. Normalizing something very non normal through “satire” or parody.

It was at one time but now I've been reassigned to getting Hollywood celebrities to make gestures covering their eye or making pyramids, we call this 'hiding in plain sight' and it really riles people up.

Sure, satire may not be my strong suite, but I'm glad your having fun. Keep up the good work.

I take what I do very, very, very seriously. If you ever met me in person you'd know this, unless of course you were a baby, then you wouldn't know anything since you'd be a sheeple snack.

Who said I’m being serious?

I’m sorry for your demotion. Quite a step down to have to work with those reckless slaves. Did you loose your initiation into the O N!ne A ?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Who said I'm joking?

I’m sorry for your demotion. Quite a step down to have to work with those reckless slaves. Did you loose your initiation into the O N!ne A ?

by slaves you mean the self chosen gobbos?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

feed off negative energy, survive on your soul that you hand over to them. It gives them immortality. Without soul harvests they'll die. That is why some of them are alive for thousands of years.

I hope that's satire because if it isn't you need to take a break from the superstitious nonsense that's permeated your life.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Did somebody hack AM's account?

No, it's me, I'm just playing along like I'm one of the profane sheeples.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You outrage about child-eating jokes says you're serious.

I like it, I get to see JLaw naked every now and then so it's totally worthwhile.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I hope that's satire because if it isn't you need to take a break from the superstitious nonsense that's permeated your life.

Have you been to astral realm, or have you ever encountered an elite shouting at you from the telescreen in some astral plane because you're disrupting everything they've worked for? Azazel used to have fun too toying with other demons.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Have you been to astral realm...

Whenever I come to this site I feel like I'm in the astral realm.

...or have you ever encountered an elite shouting at you from the telescreen in some astral plane because you're disrupting everything they've worked for?

That doesn't sound insane at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Have you been to astral realm...

Whenever I come to this site I feel like I'm in the astral realm.

...or have you ever encountered an elite shouting at you from the telescreen in some astral plane because you're disrupting everything they've worked for?

That doesn't sound insane at all.

then u claim to be 666th degree. If only you knew what i know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join